What is your favorite horor movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0123948/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ill watch any horror movie as long as the ending is equally horrible
that being said love stories are the worst kind of stories by far in all movies especially horibble movies

You like when horor doesn't ends?

I'm sorry but it's Alien.

>WHAR U COM FROM?!

lol

mines house of 1000 corpses if u cud even consider that horror

Why are you sorry? Alien is a cool horor movie.

It's the best in my opinion, but I'm pretty tired, so I don't really have the energy to defend it from the patricians who will come in and trash it.

>mines house of 1000 corpses

Inland empire is fucking goat

no i hate when horror films try to shove a shitty love story into the script for no reason other than to extend the duration of the horrible film unecessarily

Cuz they've got tired of Alien and the last episode was a fail.

I understand you.

The Thing

Old z cool.

pure fucking kino

Mmm.. Students.

ITT Sup Forums names a bunch of cheesy movies that are more cringe than scary
if any one of you can name a horror movie that is legitimately scary I'll post under the name cocksucker for the rest of my life

Scary movies are just on the other side your screen glass.

Dark Skies
The Exorcist III
Lake Mungo

>unironically posting dark skies
exorcist III is okay, not very scary though
lake mungo is just shit

>legitimately scary
how would anyone here know what scares you? this is a stupid post.

>Dark Skies

its not like i have a phobia to melons or some shit
something that is truly scary is scary to everyone
youre just used to watching fucking garbage thats full of nothing but jumpscares
thats why you have that mentality, and you should stop

>something that is truly scary is scary to everyone
that's really not true. it's like comedy. it's too subjective. some people are unsettled more by mental illness than monsters. some people really are bothered by jumpscares because it puts them in a state of dread for the rest of the movie. two people can watch the same scene, one is horrified and the other is laughing their ass off. not even in the small sample of my friends can i think of a movie that everyone unanimously declared scary.
>youre just used to watching fucking garbage
you have no idea what i watch.
my favorite horror movie is herzog's nosferatu, just to stay on topic.

Every child who went to Catholic school like me is afraid of The Exorcist. Still can't watch it without closing my eyes.

i promise you, there is a movie that is scary to everyone. i will name it if you can manage to change my name to cocksucker

You go to Catholic school and browse chan?

Is that fucking nigahiga

I don't play such bastard's games!!!

i don't care about your stupid challenge, user. and i'm certain you're wrong as there is someone out there who simply can't be scared by a film, period. some boko haram fucker who's been hacking off heads with a machete since he was 10, for example. or some detective who has had to watch hours of footage of child rape and dismemberment. again, your statement is silly and no one here cares what name you post under.

no u are silly

>What is your favorite horor movie?

Real life.

Good boy.

Been meaning to rewatch a Christopher Lambert movie called Ressurection. I remember it was pretty good. Had some similarities to Se7en

i know i am

>Inland empire
>horror
it's definitely dark, though.

Was really shocked at how good this movie was, I wish we could get more movies where we follow the bad guys and end up liking them even though they are evil people.

>this guy will never have his own movie leading up to his death

Nothing compares. Alien is GOAT too

t. normie

I quite liked The Descent.

Sequel took a massive shit on it storywise but it was still watchable.

By far the best horror movie I've seen

imdb.com/title/tt0123948/

my favourites are The Thing and Alien, both are perfect kino

in terms of absolutely scaring the shit out of me though is Noroi

I thought found footage was fucking shit after I saw Blair Witch and thought it sucked, but Noroi does it perfectly, and made me walk around my house at night with the lights on for over a year.