Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Alex because he trespassed on a set as it was being filmed and wanted to start some shit.

Wait fuck that's not the popular answer on here I'm so sorry.

theyre both imbeciles but obviously cenk because he let alex trigger him so hard

Cuck Jones, obviously

How do you live with the shame of being spat on and just taking it?

Say it with me: Alex Jones is a controlled opposition agent.

>violent Amernian-genocide denier assaults humble water filter salesman
>blame the victim

leftist logic ladies and gentlemen

>Alex Jones
>humble

The audience for watching that shit.

Why is there so much Sup Forums cross posting on this board? I don't get it.

I'm so fucking tired of politics, from both side. I can't buy a cup of fucking coffee without hearing either how great or awful the fucking Donald is. This shit is everywhere and it's so nauseating. He's just the fucking president, he's not going to change much for either side. Just let it go, everyone.

On another note politics outside of Sup Forums should be a permaban,

this guy gets it

>the assblasted centrist
These are the best kinds of posts. /qa/ is filled with them and nobody ever listens to them.

>On another note politics outside of Sup Forums should be a permaban,
i sympathize, but that would be a terrible idea. there are far too many subjects that go hand in hand with politics for this to work.

agreed. why can't they accept he won and move on?

not him but you dont have to be a centrist to be tired of listening to people who literally know nothing passionately argue about politics. im a poli sci major and work at the state capitol but i cant stand hearing about trump because its always just autistic screeching from both sides

shut the fuck up literally every other thread on Sup Forums is Sup Forums bait. its literally all just Sup Forums's insane autistic version of conservatives making these threads

Just ignore it. Be an adult and not some angry petulant manchild that can't handle dissenting opinions

sure but why can't they accept he won and move on?

I'm literally not a fucking centrist, I've always been right libertarian and I even agree with Trump on most things, but I AM STILL TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HIM. ALL THE TIME. AND POLITICS. I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT MOVIES WHEN I COME ON Sup Forums

because supporting trump was just an internet meme. theyre still unfuckable bitter virgins lashing out at the culture that rejected them

>libertarian
RETARD ALERT. PLEASE READ LITERALLY ANY BOOK ON GOVERNMENT OR ECONOMICS SO YOU DONT EMBARRASS YOURSELF LIKE THIS AGAIN

Kill yourself faggot