I skipped a lot of seasons to watch Neegan show off his core strength...

I skipped a lot of seasons to watch Neegan show off his core strength, and it seems that the battered housewife turned into some kind of "badass killer". Is her arc worth watching? How does this even happen.

feminism

The Grove (starring her, Tyrese, and 2 kids) is one the best episodes. What kind of retard skips seasons in a show? That never plays out well.

she loses her daughter and gradually stops giving a shit

It's not worth it to watch because she grew a 'heart' and is weak again. Very disappointing!

>It's not worth it to watch because she grew a 'heart' and is weak again.
What the hell? During her current lone ranger pacifist story she killed like 6 Saviors!

It's one of the better parts of the show because it happens naturally over time and sort of the result of tough choices she was forced to make. Also the actress is surprisingly good

okay maybe weak wasn't the right word but she's not the same badass Carol and it blows

Sad!

only good actress on that show....everything else is hot garbage

How the FUCK did she hit the gas spilling from the propane tank with a fucking firework. Disbelief NOT suspended.

>only good actress on that show
I'd say the female zombies are pretty great. Are they worse than the male zombies?

>one character with a clear arc that they don't fuck up
>fans and critics praise writers for the direction of her character
>"now let's make her a pacifist housewife and give her a black love interest"

Well for starters, skipping any episode of Walking Dead is objectively a good idea. I started watching that one though, and I'm confused as to why they can't just explain to the little girl what zombies are. Is it rocket science? It's like how they could've just explained what the matrix was, but it was cooler and more convincing to do it the other way. But this isn't cool.

did we watch the same show? the girl literally couldn't grasp and understand that the walkers are mindless

>and I'm confused as to why they can't just explain to the little girl what zombies are.
What makes you think they haven't? She's one of those sociopaths that views zombies as people. A lot of sociopaths are vegan. I think there's a parallel there.

This, really..
I liked how Carol had become strong..except for killing Karen, not protecting Mika enough, scaring the little wussy kid, Sam.

The kid reasoned that since the bodies were reanimated, they didn't die. The idea is destructive by itself, but what made it necessary was her killing her sister to 'prove' that she wasn't 'dead'. When confronted about it, she didn't even understand that she did anything wrong.

>Are you memeing me?
I love this villain. He makes a good Mat Hatter too.

it's more like

>carol becomes badass rambo character
>fans and critics love her for it
>writers remind us that she is a human being with feelings and all the killing is affecting her as it would in real life
>everyone complains she is no longer a soulless killing machine

I hadn't finished the episode so perhaps I jumped the gun, didn't realize she was a wacko.

Still, I felt like it was worth a full conversation with her, reason with the girl. She's a kid, she doesn't understand or know anything, especially in a post-apocalypse. What would the result of a conversation with her be where you explain that they're alive like any other creature, but they're no longer people. Then explain why.

The farm season had a whole crew of peeps that sympathized with zombos, it's not such a foreign perspective. Hey girl, they ain't people, they basic ass animals only unlike everything else, they keep coming to eat you until they die. You're right, we shouldn't have to kill them but becoming them is the same as dying to a person and we have to do what's necessary to make sure we don't die.

Someone shoulda sat down with the girl for a couple of hours and hashed it out. She's not anti-social or even malicious, just a lil whacko and confused. She even knows death is bad, being upset when they killed the walkers. Maybe explain to her that rabbits ain't cool with whatever shit she did too.

This is before her little knife trick of course. After, I don't know. I mean, maybe her future was worth a tougher more paranoid journey wherever it is they were going, maybe it wasn't.

PENIS!!

What made it more twisted is how they juxtaposed the sisters. The one who went crazy seemed in the episodes leading up to it to be the more capable of the two. She was the one killing the walkers and doing what needed to be done. After doing what she did, it was too risky to keep her around. I would have abandoned her, but there's a solid chance someone would want to go back to get her.

It's embarrassing that TWD fans think this. That episode was retarded.

this pretty much

In the end I hope she is left with raising a kid on her own. I think it would be a nice end to her character.

Spoiler fag here. Are you ready for Morgan to lose Ben?

Carol should have killed herself in the prison like she did in the comics

yes, she is the best character so far.

was*

They're completely different characters, but I agree.

Doesn't the second half of season 7 premier tonight?

It seems like nobody cares

Many such cases!

It just wasn't believable. The switch from cold to feely seemed too random. She might as well had died when the asshat shot her.

I gave up near the end of season 2. this show is garbage

what an pathetic asshole you are. you dont even know why this show is so overhyped. you just go with it and when some of your asshole friends stephanie and tina told you about that haaaawt new guy and his baseballbat, you just couldnt resist to skip practically ALL of it. why do you even wanna follow the story if you re obviously not interested in it? just let it be. but fyi the battered housewife is the best developed character in this fucking miserable show. she's the only one with balls in their fucked up village. she may have a heart but she is definetly not weak. still stealing things and preparing for a fight, she is the only one doing that, the only one who is aware of the fact that they will never be safe.

The Telltale video games have better characterization and plots than the awful television show.

It's one of the few redeeming qualities of the show. She has a genuinely good character arc and development. Until they fuck it up by bringing it full circle in an unconvincing way (in S6 I think).

That alone is definitely not worth going through the whole show though. Unless a few more things interest you, just leave it as is.

I heard Rick starts banging Michonne, is that true?
It might make me return, Michonne was best girl by far.

No they don't. Season 2 and 3 have been terrible. Stop pretending to have watched the show.

yeah after 3 seasons of build up they start banging. a lot of people hate it for some weird reason while defending the shitty rick/andrea relationship in the comic that has no build up.

My favourite episodes were the ones where they are about to get butchered in Terminus but escape up till they corner the cannibals and slaughter them.

Have these episodes been surpassed in recent times?

How did Morgan somehow run into Rick and gang in fucking Virginia? Rick stopped letting him know long ago in GA

If I remember he went to the prison and followed the signs to Terminus then around Terminus was Gabriel's church where he found the map marking DC that said "the new world is going to need Rick Grimes" then around that DC area he stumbled into Daryl.

who the fuck is ben?

Okay that is probably it. I forgot the Church map. Feels like it was forever ago

This.

They should've kept Carol as she were prior her encounter with Morgan.
Then,
>I kill to protect the ones I care for
Now,
>I can't keep killing to protect the ones I care for
Her change in character was polarizing to watch. She knew she had to murder who she and Rick perceive as antagonist against them and, even then, she still retained her humanity, because even after the bloodshed, she is still empathetic and nurturing. Glad Morgan's ideology didn't effect Rick and he kept Morgan in check of how it should be done.

Nah, Kirkman and Gimple are setting up Carol for her inevitable suicide, as they always like to retread to the comic.

SOON.

I can see her suicide during the March to War with Negan and the Saviors or during All Out War. However, Gimple'll prolly give her a poetic and tragic death - sacrificing herself ala remniscent to T-Dog, except it'll be her sacrifical suicide and not one out of being heroic like T-Dog.

>Kirkman
He said they'll never kill Carol off... which should tell you everything since Kirkman is a snarky bitch.

Based T-Dogg

Such a great name for an african american

>no cable
>wifi got cut off cus poor
Is it stupid to hope tp catch a stream on my phone for tonight when the streams are already laggy and terrible through wifi on a laptop?

just wait an hour or 2 for it to be uploaded to yesmovies. Don't watch a live stream.

Ben's been dead. Merle shot him.

Kirkman didn't mean it literally, that Carol won't die. He said Carol became a favourite and he love McBride's performance of her, that it is always the hardest to write the death of a favourite character. He mentioned that, yeah, eventually she'll die and only time can tell when the time comes because she still have a story left to tell and because he love Melissa McBride to not want her to die (yet).

Kirkman can be a troll at times, however, you can tell when he goes into a trolling state, as when he said Negan won't NEVER escape his cell around issue 150. And sure enough, issue 152 arrives, and he escaped. Or, how he is constantly teasing Andrea's death.

One of Ezekiel's men.

Ezekiel wanted Morgan to train him with the staff he uses because Ben is too cowardous to use a gun.

Ben is getting sucked up in Morgan's "All life is precious" philosophy which may lead to his death because of his refusal to kill.

Watch episode two of season seven.

>No more T-Dog and Merle shenanigans
>Merle'll never snark about Richonne while T-Dog retort with an even snarkier reply to Merle making him flustered
>Merle never see T-Dog become a badass and act all tsundere around him admitting he is a badass
The Walking Dead would've been great if these two survive and had an episode or two of the T-Dog and Merle: Power Hour Fun Time Show.

What the fuck does this image convey?

She's about to get BLEACHED

High impact sexual violence internally

>Neegan
It's spelt Kneegan you fucking moron.

What is even the point of watching a TV-show if you don't watch all of it? I will never understand generation Z.

How does she get more attractive the older she gets into her grandma years?

Not many people have the fine wine gene, it's hard to pass on when the only times they get to fuck is after they can't bear any more children.

bullshit was there any build up. there were allies for a few years but there was never any will they/won't they romantic shit.

it was just another excuse to shoehorn an interracial relationship into a popular show

It was pretty great up until she threatened for kid for no good reason. Since then it just seems apparant that they don't know what they're doing with her.

You mean the shithead who saw her stealing from the armory?

The Walking Dead sucks.

It didn't sit right with me that someone who spent their pre-apocalypse years as an anxious, weak and battered wife could suddenly be able to inflict psychological trauma on a kid who wasn't even Sophia's age when she died.

Ok. I think looking out for her group is a great reason to threaten a child.

Fair enough, and I understand where you're coming from. It felt too far a reach for Carol's character for me at the time but perhaps that might change after a rewatch.

Is she Danny McBride's mother?

she was great for a few seasons, but for whatever reason the writers decided to completely ruin her character this current season. I have no fucking clue what they were thinking. What is she even trying to accomplish by leaving the group and living on her own? It makes no goddam sense.

> as when he said Negan won't NEVER escape his cell around issue 150. And sure enough, issue 152 arrives, and he escaped.
He said Rick would never let him out, which is true since that other lad did

>this obvious shilling
noone is watching you're awful show, AMC

>mfw they just handwaved North and South Carolina in that trek
They could've easily found a good place to live in either state. Instead of going all the way to Virginia from Atlanta. Or go west or south.

The series took a nose-dive when they encountered Alexandria. I get that it's a nice place to live with walls, but honestly, the best places for settlements are in the Rocky Mountain regions. I grew up in Colorado and not only do we have mountain defenses, there's plenty of arable land, hydroelectric power, and plenty of guns. It's partly why Stephen King depicted Boulder as the last bastion of civilized humans in The Stand.

>I get that it's a nice place to live with walls, but honestly, the best places for settlements are in the Rocky Mountain regions.
They should abandon the settlement that saved their life so they can make a dangerous trek across the country?

Better to haul ass in the middle of the night and get away from Negan's army. They can't get you if you're 2 states away. I'm the guy that mentioned the Carolinas. They could've easily gone back south or to some other region of Georgia.

I pity Stephen King for having an autist like you read his books.

They could be heading that way to Ohio if the current situation with the Walkers overwhelms them to the point of having a large exodus.

If they left they would probably run into someone even worse than Negan with a bigger army that would kill off a couple more minor characters before a bloody-faced Rick takes him down and yells at everyone that this is not who they are.

The only shit you should skip is the 2nd half of season 2, with exception to the season 2 finale. That shows you the beginning of her transformation. Maybe it's not so bad if you binge watch, but they spent way too much fucking time on that shitty farm to pad out episodes.

3 isn't great, but not as bad as 2. Show has been following the comic more or less since 4. They have had to adjust stories to move toward the comics due to poor choices from season 2 and 3, but it's better.

It is worth watching her arc...yeah. There was always a huge danger of turning her into a Mary Sue, but she doesn't really do anything spectacular that someone who didn't harden the fuck up in this world wouldn't do or be able to do.

Look at the flowers was the climax of this transformation.

It's hard to see where her character is going right now, I have a feeling she won't survive the All Out War story arc.

Lucille is obviously an extension of Negan's dick...it's interesting that later on they explore the source of this affection.

>you're awful