I'm watching Taboo

I'm watching Taboo.

Is she supposed to be one of those mulattos? Or are we supposed to pretend she is white?

half native american i think.

Is she? James is half native but we don't know anything about her mother do we? Or did I miss something?

She's supposed to be half Italian. Italians arne't white.

is he?

I thought he was just some white cunt who went to Africa and becane a wiggers with all that twerking shit he picked up there

t. Nordcuck

Need i remind you while your viking ancestors were fishing with stones, rome forged the greatest empire the world had ever seen?

only pol and sjws care enough about peoples race to let it interfere with their ability to enjoy things

and now its a 3rd world shithole whats your point?

hrrmm

Italians are not even direct descendants from the original romans, retard. Modern italians come from the lombards.

Fuck off nordnigger.

Kek.

>Rome formed the greatest empire the world had ever seen

Constantly at war with itself. Ruled by nutters or the corrupt.

The greatest empire the world has ever seen is the British Empire.

>[yelling uninteligiblen in angry italian]

At some point he said his father bought his mother in Nutka I think

>barely lasted 200 years

Pretend you live in 2017 and don't give a shit. And don't use terms meant for animals.

The USA was an offshoot of the British Empire. Think of it as the Eastern Empire vs the West.

It's no coincidence that the USA took over Britain's responsibility for defense of the British Empire when the UK was unable to perform them.

Why are they putting incest in shows now?

Are (((they))) trying to brainwash us into being open to it as the next acceptance movement after the whole tranny things dies down?

well the actress is part Anglo so of course she isn't white

I'm talking about the character not the actress.

Has the EIC felt threatening yet? 6 episodes in and they haven't done much.

Whether the Actress is part Native American or not, she looks the part. Obviously she was selected to look similar to James' memory of his mother.

No user this has to be related to jews or niggers or SJWs, otherwise it just doesn't make sense.

Does Hardy have a fetish in which he'd like to be covered in filth?

>going from hollywood blockbusters to television

what happened to his career

I dare you to name a show besides this and GOT

television is already bigger and better than movies and it's only getting stronger with netflix and amazon about to overtake all of hollywood

Television is better anyway. And he still stars in blockbusters.