What is the Marvel equivalent of this scene?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0stS4Tr4k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ru5wM7fl7g
youtube.com/watch?v=VPJSwKB7YIA
youtube.com/watch?v=BRHF2Qb-C9U
youtu.be/HCjPBpdlccM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486892534507.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=HTYM78H6HMo
youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
youtube.com/watch?v=3cyzfd4mBTw
youtube.com/watch?v=c-U-x-okaXA
youtube.com/watch?v=MtntTvuv8Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=kxrlKqkW5IY
youtube.com/watch?v=V0Jq5gC1fgo
youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe something from Ang Lee's Hulk, but that's not "real" marvel so it probably doesn't count. It's also more worthwhile than any real marvel effort.

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

>implying there are ever any stakes in capeshit.

If I had to choose one, stopping the train in Spider-Man 2

>stopping the train in Spider Man 2
There is no other answer.
If OP meant what the MCU equivalent was, the answer is that there simply is none

Nuke scene in the first avengers comes closest.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ru5wM7fl7g

Kek sad but true

It's not Marvel, but there's another scene with extremely similar visuals and a similar cast from a movie that also sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=VPJSwKB7YIA

youtube.com/watch?v=BRHF2Qb-C9U
>that look Tommy Lee Jones gives the Asian guy
fuck

Hasn't Marvel done the whole "sky beam/debris vortex" climax like three times already?

I still think this is the only moment of genuine emotion in the entire MCU. Although this was back when they let actual directors direct the movies.

The climax of MoS is absolute perfection. Seeing Clark pushed under the Kryptonian World Engine while humanity is under attack. Just as the engine is about to crush Clark completely, a vital scene occurs in Metropolis. A scene where Perry White extends a helping hand to his colleague, willing to face death together rather than abandon her. Then it cuts back to Clark and suddenly he feels empowered. He stands tall and pushes himself upwards, towards his Kryptonian heritage. This is Clark becoming Superman. It's not only Clark proving himself a savior, it's humans proving themselves worth saving.

It's a beautiful film.

>hero attempts sacrifice
>world seems doomed
>older male sidekick drags girl away from danger
>hero comes back at full force and saves the day

youtu.be/HCjPBpdlccM

Thor is shit.

Shame Thor movies are so fucking atrocious and he's such a shit character

>willing to face death together rather than abandon her
I remember sleezy autists shitting on that scene calling it illogical. Creepy fucking sociopaths.

That's another similarity.

A lot of people are lonely and broken inside and instead of trying to rise above it they try and hold everyone (even characters in a Superman movie) to their pathetic standards.

I think people get upset seeing human beings act human instead of logical robots. Snyder is more than willing to display the emotions of man rather than rationality of man.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486892534507.webm

>The world is too big mom
>so make it small

The only thing I like about Man of Steel is that it depicts dubstep literally destroying the world.

>help i'm entangled in a mesh of steel girders, must have happebed when a whole bldg fell on me

How the fuck did she even get stuck in there but the other 2 didnt? Are women stupid?

that was the only redeeming scene in that entire movie or any DC movie for that fact

>people on Sup Forums actually like this garbage

Man of Steel is the most geniune a superhero film has been in decades. It completely embraces the soul of Superman in full.

We really should exterminate babies that show signs of advanced autism.

One scene more than the entire MCU then, with way less movies

There is none. Marvel doesn't seek to push the audience in a meaningful direction. They make focus-tested movies that are all about the "pop-corn fun" which is another term for meaningless movies about meaningless things.

>What is the Marvel equivalent of this scene?

>murderer of steel
>embraces the souls of Supes
top kek

guess beautiful cinematography is all you need millions of deaths at the hand of an alien

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYM78H6HMo

He didn't cause those deaths. This is the most autistic nitpicking ever.

>not posting the webm

Man of Steel meant much more to me as an adult than a teen. Back in 2013 I didn't like it but now in 2017, I see the appeal of the story and the coming of age. But also I guess being overexposed to Marvel's bland trash has really lowered my standards over the years.

You almost can't even tell what fuck is happening. Awful editing.

MoS is somewhat better than BvS

I know that's damning with faint praise

Loki teleports like twice in 8 seconds, is it that hard to keep spatial consistency bros?

BvS's Batman is the only interesting Bat in movies, so if you're saying MoS is better I have to wonder if not even Superman 1 and 2 impress you.

The movie is so god damn great besides that epic scene, ok?

hey im not arguing with you, except iron man 1 and the winter soldier are the only kino movies marvel has made

nolans batman trilogy is still better though because of how grounded they are, marvel only knows how to make casual popcorn flicks

That was a rollercoaster ride of a shitpost

I give it a 27%

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

>action movie where the action scenes are this fucking awful
>critically praised

It's all over

>Grabs his horns
>Pulls towards him
>Next cut Loki is just standing there
>Front kick
>Loki falls sideways

what is this shit lol

>kicks through a glass wall
>next cut he is three feets away from any glass wall

Steven Seagal tier right there fellows

Thanks for naming the image, as if I had to did not know what 2 male jews hugging meant.

>beautiful cinematography
Its not even that. The movie has such grey and dull look. Also Snyder is a director who makes good trailers... films not so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cyzfd4mBTw

> This movie got a 6.2/10
> BvS got a 4.9/10
> Age of Ultron got a 6.7/10
> Thor 2 got a 6.2/10
> Thor 1 got a 6.7/10
> Iron-man 2 got a 6.5/10

Explain to me how Critics eat shit and like it no matter how flawed is the movie and when everything is related to DC they somehow have another set of requirements for the movies to be "good"

"Oh no this is Marvel so let me critic this like a normie"
"Oh no this is DC so let me critic this like is Oscars time"

Something like this

The final fight between Steve and Bucky towards the end of TWS

youtube.com/watch?v=c-U-x-okaXA

>You know me
>No I don't!
>Bucky, you've known me your entire life. Your name is James Buchanan Barnes
>SHUT UP!
>I'm not going to fight you. You're my friend
>YOU'RE MY MISSION!
>Then finish it... because I'm with you 'til the end of the line

I cried

Combination of Disney bribes and SJW influences.

There was a whole segment of BvS dedicated to clueless journalists. It became a self-fulfilling prophecy for BvS.

I honestly don't get it. MoS and BvS have been better than 95% of MCU flicks. I'm not even a DC fanboy, but god damn I know quality when I see it.

Literally humour.

When the action scenes in your action movie are this bad:

You need to cram it with quips or people would kill themselves in the theater. Snyder movies are way longer than the average Marvel movie and they have very little humour, hence the memecriticism of "taking themselves too seriously" or being "joyless". Because the quips. That's it. Had Age of Ultron been 3 hours long and without comedic relief every 30 seconds, it would have a 10% RT score even with the critic bias/corruption

I enjoy Marvel movies (Dr.Strange was much better than anything DC has done).
Marvel movies aren't about grandiose bullshit, and faux-emotional trash.
Marvel movies are just fun and interesting.

What is the DC equivalent of this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=MtntTvuv8Aw

Modern critics are clueless and politically biased. Just look up any new movie featuring a nigger on Rotten Tomatoes. It's all a smokescreen for politics now.

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=kxrlKqkW5IY

enjoy

fuck off, reddit

(you)

Stop shilling your embarrasing video kid

How come no one knows clark is superman in the universe of BvS and MoS?

> Oh I can't make a reasonable argument but I have just the video for it
> Because I am a sheep and I can't make my own thoughts

Literally tumblr-level

Lois, Bruce and Lex do.

>I've gone from teen to adult in a span of 4 years
You're still a kid, kid.

20 to 24 is a pretty huge difference.

Answer this question logically, and I'll go buy 100 BvS blue-ray copies, and 100 MoS blue-ray copies, and post pics of them here.

But you were fooled, right?
You totally wouldn't be able to make the connection in Hack Znyder's realistic universe.
Clark and superman look so different - only 3 major characters manage to make the connection.

there's an in between period between teen and adult?

hahaha yeah big guy put this kid in his place champ

Almost no one knows both of them and most people don't get to see Superman close enough.

Post ticket of the blurays

clark works in a newspaper that regularly features pics of superman.
Superman is all over the media all the time.

post your moms tits.

You know what is funny? Even Disney Animation does better job in this kind of scenes than Marvel Studios

youtube.com/watch?v=V0Jq5gC1fgo

(I cried)

none since there hasn't been a Marvel movie that bad, but there are scenes like that in all the Transformers movies

What Transformers movie is this? Bay has dropped the ball since the first one anyway holy fuck

Bay's Transformers is still way better than the clusterfuck that is the MCU. Atleast he has the sense to put some eye candy in there unlike the jewfest MCU.

>Bay's Transformers is still way better than the clusterfuck that is the MCU

Unironically agree

Pretty sure the glasses disguise has been a part of his character since the 30s.

So no real comparisons? Apply yourselves.

The scene in Thor 2 when Stellan Skarsgard runs around naked.

dkeks please stop

Make me

back when he was a joke - not a realistic character

>that score
hnng

Seems like a ripoff of the ending to Avengers, except not as good.

>almost 100 posts in
>still no legitimate comparisons

>MCU continuity is a clusterfuck
>People still praise this shit

I still don't get MCU

>is in the movie for kess than a minute
>easily the most memorable song
how can marvel even compete
youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk

uhm excuse me dcuck?? what about these ??

literally shaking right now ughhhh

It's always been part of his character though, like a defining characteristic in fact. Do you complain when the hulk isn't butt ass naked after a transformation because that's not realistic either?..

>A big, dumb, loud, and flashy CGI mess

Any of the X-Men movies

Example?

>What is the Marvel equivalent of this scene?

The one in that Marvel movie that's actually good, you know which one. The one coming out in 2021

Final fight vs apocalypse