Check out what just happened in Canada

Check out what just happened in Canada
The article says the 22 year old waitress noticed no mention of bras on the dress code...
Who was in the wrong here Sup Forums?

>Britbong "education"

geneviere
the boss is the boss

I think it's fair enough, businesses want to give off a certain message

This

And she should realize that after she been told

>Ontorio

Her boss is absolutely right

I can already see this shit happening here. We need to stop it now

Her top completely covered her chest up to her neck. She doesn't have to wear a bra if she doesn't want to. Her employer lied to her saying it was in the dress code and it wasn't. Stay mad you ass kissing cucks.

Are you a woman

Nope I'm a dude. If we allow her boss to tell her what underwear to wear then the sand niggers win. You some kind of muslim?

This.

If she's working as serving customers the bosses word matters here

it wasn't not wearing a bra that was the problem but that you could see nipple piercings through the shirt

Well obviously not in ontario it doesn't

You could try not staring at her tits. I mean I'd pop a glance because I'm not gay but if it offends you don't look.

a waitress is the effective face of your resturaunt. If you have lots of young families coming in I think it's fair enough to say you don't want nipple piercings getting waved in customer's faces

Is she an exhibisionist or something? She can always work at a topless bar.

something about refusing to wear a bra because she's a feminist

I'm glad I don't live in USA/Canada

Or are you 14

If boss tells you to at least dress in some way why is that a big deal

While in work you represent your company

I agree the restaurant is wrong by requiring bras in the first place, but if a FOH manager or a chef tells you put on a bra you say yes sir

I don't cate about her politics. She also has to serve my watermelons and chickens to the non-black customers.

ROASTIE DETECTED
No man in the history of the world has ever said that phrase unless it's their daughter but if her father was around she would be wearing a bra.

Tough titties I guess

They are telling her what underwear to wear. Should they be able to force her to wear a thong?

>ROASTIE DETECTED
>He thinks women browse Sup Forums
Was it autism?

>I'm no woman. If I was a woman would i be browsing Sup Forums one of the normiest boards on Sup Forums????

it's fair enough to request a certain level of modesty from your workers when they're working in their professional capacity
if it wasn't visible it wouldn't be a problem

Ontario is also a town in Cali

Not sure if that's what they're talking about

you should see the difference here

What kind of person wears nipple piercings to work?