*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwHLFqo6rhQ
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The wall just got 10 feet higher

*fills out correct paper work*
PACO'D

>third-world with a bullet

who does he work for? house of saud? the chinks? russian mafia? jews?

>Drumpftards actually think he will build the wall
>Drumpftards actually think mudslime ban won't be done with after 4 months and migration policy be even more lenient on religion of peace after that

This.

>saw the huge wave of fresh black bulls right out of Africa crossing through the Mexican border
>wife and I salivating with excitement to finally get some fresh BBC inside her pussy as intended by nature and by god
>Drumpftards deport the strong bulls and build a wall out of no where

Fuck what this place has become.

Check these dubs.

my favorite part of the trump presidency is that all the internet stooges who stumped for him here on Sup Forums are going to look like such fucking retards when he inevitable fails to meet their absurd expectations

Even if that happens, Sup Forums will rationalize it by usual "must be the jews work" boogey

All illegal aliens are criminals who should be punished

T E L E V I S I O N A N D F I L M

THEN WE WOULD COOK CORNMEAL PORRIDGE

>already doing everything he said he'd do in 3 weeks aside from things that Neocons and Democrats obstruct him on
>fail
Haha you lost the election.

I voted for him and im already satisfied. Finally someone in power who put his foot down on you fucking faggot ass bleeding hearts who try and use your "fee-fees" to rationalize every policy. Allowing illegal immigration or full on open borders is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Great consolation prize you got there faggot. Best of luck in 2020

>Wife is from one of America's strongest allies
>had to go through a year+ long process for the marriage green card
>had to fill out a ridiculous number of forms, had to compile a binder of our relations from beginning to marriage, had to do interviews at the embassy, long waiting periods in between all of the multiple steps

>Republican voters think refugees are just streaming in totally unchecked

People that think that obviously have never met an immigrant

>pointless "ban" that does absolutely nothing other than antagonize the population even further
W-we won, Sup Forums!

He is appointing a conservative to supreme court. He will probably appoint 2 more under his 8 years.

I'm 1000% happy with what he is doing. Supreme court will have a conservative slant for the next 25 years thanks to Trump.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>8 years

Ill give him 4 years at most

And, what does this get you with the exception of tranny tears?

Disturbing and wrong.
Securing the border for the future(obama did that btw) is one thing, this is another.

It's going too far.

He's old, with the stress of the presidency even if people liked him he'd be lucky to last 4 year

>8 years

well his first executive order was killed immediately, so i dont have much hope for the next one. obviously everybody in his cabinet is a fucking moron who has a child's understanding of constitutional law literally arguing exec orders arent subject to judicial review. its shocking

You give the American people too much credit.

his 7 country ban was illegal and has already been stricken down by a federal court. the only way it'll be reinstated is through the supreme court

Trump is a terrorist
Putin is the devil
Neofascism is destroying western civlization
Nationalism is cancer

But that's part of the issue, normal immigrants that could become respected citizens of the united states have it hard while retards and criminals get free passes because social workers do all the work for them.

Well, anyway, that's how it happens here in France.

nice try

check these out

>Allowing illegal immigration or full on open borders
obama deported more illegals than any president in history what the hell are you talking about?

>still doubting trump

>8 years

They'll impeach him in 2019, after getting BTFO in the 2018 midterms, in order to try and salvage the 2020 election.

If he doesn't die of morbid obesity first.

it's a strawman

>Trump has no shot to win the GOP nomination
>Trump is going to get crushed in the general election
>No way Trump is going to get past the electoral college
>economy is going to crash under Trump

etc and etc. You have been so thoroughly wrong but it's nice to see you dumbfucks still having hope.

>also putting up an antisemtic nation of Islam supporter for DNC

lmao say goodbye to your Jewish donors

>impeach him
Why do people keep saying this? You can't just impeach a president because you don't like him.

>he will never build a wall its just a campaign promise
>he wont follow through on any of his promises

not far enough

MODS PLEASE

And 6 billion dollars more expensive

>literally can't get a working executive order
>jumps on twitter the instant he thinks someone made fun of him
>bans all these countries that didndu nuffin, while leaving saudi off the list
>massively pro-zion
>deformed abhuman (orange skin and tiny hands ain't normal btw)
>alienating all america's allies

but he hurt peoples feelings

it was like his 12th eo

same reason they thought the electoral college will save them

>You can't just impeach a president because you don't like him.

they sure tried with Clinton

Ignorant leftist please be silent.

lol oh yeah i forgot about the one attempting to repeal wall street regulation lmao #draintheswamp

Except thats not true, the refugee process is at a minimum twice as long with twice as many checks. Plus for a good part of the process the refugee has no idea what country they'll be going to. Then if its America they get even more checks. Its a 2 year minimum process for the most ideal candidate of a 7 year old female who has had their entire family wiped out

>man does what he promised to do
>somehow this is news

???????

>antagonize the population even further
lol yes this is what he did

>build a wall
>sicario music stars playing

youtube.com/watch?v=GwHLFqo6rhQ

>they sure tried with Clinton

for purjury and obstruction of justice

if billy hadn't lied under oath, there would have been no way to impeach him

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>BTFO in the 2018 midterms,

This is how low in IQ leftists are. 2018 midterms has mostly dems up for reelection. And they are going to lose because of the voter ID laws being put in place.

also

>dems
>winning anything

read up here ----> washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/

and also pic related

>aside from things that Neocons and Democrats obstruct him on
That's what they said about Obama.
>he only didn't turn America into a pacifist utopia because the RepubliKKKans didn't let him!

americans are used to disappointment and broken promises

>Massive conflicts of interest
>Acting in defiance of the judicial branch
>Lies constantly
>Literal puppet of a hostile foreign power

It hasn't even been a month. They'll come up with something when they're ready to do it.

no he'll be done soon drumpf hahah drumpff hwahaha so dumb amerc=ica so stupid lamo eahaahahaha omg your fpresident hahhahahahahha

>with twice as many checks.

which in the case of syria is taking people at their word

remember when obama promised to close gitmo?

I member

do conservatives really support putin? hes a totalitarian dictator who rigs the russian elections, bans all media that isnt government approved, is an expansionist who engages in diversionary war and nationalism to deflect attention from horrific horrific economic conditions. i mean the man is a true fucking monster. what the hell does pol like about him?

This is just an explicit Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums. I really don't understand why you would make this on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums.

Can nationalism and space travel go together?

hes white

race matters the most

>They'll come up with something when they're ready to do it.

do you know how impeachment works?

its amazing that they tried to impeach him for lying about fucking some intern. it was a hilarious couple of years

>Literal puppet of a hostile foreign power
I KNEW IT! but i never have any proof so could you share yours

>You can't just impeach a president because you don't like him.

if he is impopular enough, it wont matter, they will find any reason in the book to do it, and he will be forced to resign as previous presidents did.

Tick tock little aut-whitey, the pendulums swinging back ;)

He won't get impeach ever because the house and senate is solidly republican. No fucking way are they going to go against Trump, it's electoral death sentence and they know it.

>dude muh 4 million illegals voting despite requring a social security number to register and nearly half of all votes being mailed in
but yeah theyre the low iq ones lmao! hey can you explain why the median income and level of education is so much higher for liberals than conservatives? Why is the gdp so low in conservative controlled states ? LMAO

nigger

Wait come on surely we have a better response than "h-heh just wait eventually the political landscape will shift AND THEN WE'LL SEE"

>Why is the gdp so low in conservative controlled states

Blacks. The south votes red but has a huge black population that is a net negative.

>John Roberts (62)
>Clarence Thomas (68)
>Anthony Kennedy (80)
>Stephen Breyer (78)
>Samuel Alita (66)
>Elena Kagan (56)
>Sonia Sotomayor (62)
>Ruth Bader Ginsburg (73)
>Neil Gorsuch (49)

If half of these people are even alive in 25 years, I owe you a Coke.

>i promise if you let me in, I will punch you in the face
>lol no. get lost
>no user lets let him in
>wtf! No!
>yeah, i let him in. i like him, he is funny
>*get punched in the face*
>SEE! He was telling the truth

choke to death please. you family too. choke then recover, then choke again, and repeat it until trump writes an executive order making me help you, and i will absolutely disobey it to continue watching you choke for eternity.

You missed out
>is president
btfo :^)

and all he had to do was say "yeah, she gave me head" then nothing would have happened

??
It makes the problem of judical activism a problem

>the pendulums swinging back

is it? Recent polls should the EUROPEANS support Trumps immigration restriction.

pendulums is swinging hard right honey bun

explain the midwest and central america then. literally all poor uneducated shitholes, meanwhile all of our gdp and wealth comes out of the liberal coasts

nigger

how about we do nothing, let them do whatever they want, then in 2 years, vote them all out and pass every fucking SJW law in the book out of fucking spite becaue america is cleary too fcuking stupid to be allowed to make decisions.

>median income and level of education is so much higher for liberals than conservatives?

love this meme

hillary only won with poor people

Dude you're right lib enclaves should secede that'll show those fucking stupid flyover conservatives.. god fuck those people CALEXIT BABY

being president of a 3rd world country isn't worth bragging about

Yeah because enforcing immigration law is on par with some hypothetical claim to punch someone in the face?
>these are the same faggots who drive hysteria by making comparisons to Hitler

I shouldn't be surprised.

yup. gore still would have lost to bushy though

democrats were in charge for the last 8 years
Yea they gave SSN's to illegals
Yea they organize voter fraud such as voting in the names of dead/crazy/elderly people
Yea they falsely count ballots in hard blue cities or ballot stuff

nobody was expecting that cumstained dress.

HAHAH YES BROTHER WE SHALL DO IT BY FORCE >:D

>most powerful nation in the world
>largest market in the global economy

Buttblasted beaner please leave

yeah dems will win big in 2018 lmao

keep it up

rhetoric like this is how you will lose

gore lost because he distanced himself from clinton and lost favor with some dems. you know, that and the egregious gerrymandering

source

reality
and the incoming voter fraud investigation

i agreethey are worthless *sips soylent*

his wall is the most childish way to increase boarder security in the year 2017. he's an idiot. PS, boarder security is a meme problem for white people because the sound of spanish music makes them clutch their blankets at night in their fucking 200,000 dollar homes. I would rather concentrate on any number of other things to "make america great again"

I pray every day I wake up to find he is ded. I don;t even care if pence is president.

Midwest historically votes blue, its why it was such a huge shock when they vote for Trump this election.

Also it was college educated whites who vote Trump in. They were suppose to vote Hillary but didn't.

>literally all poor uneducated shitholes

And yet only 'educated' people who make

So you don't have one
That's what I thought

lmao the congress has been controlled by republicans for the last 6 years you fucking idiot. thats both the budget and policy being controlled by conservatives. hence all of obamas policies happening in his first 2 years and the last 6 being complaints of him "not doing anything". holy shit if youre going to be this ignorant of the makeup of your own government why would you even attempt to discuss it?