The Wire thread coming, yo!

The Wire thread coming, yo!

faggot deserved to die for ruining the show

Why, because he was a homosexual?

The Wire was decent.

It's way above decent in terms of characters alone.

lol those pants.

What would these things look like in a 2016 reboot?

Do real ghetto ppl still wear baggy pants and shit? or do they all wear stupidly tight skinny jeans now

WMD!! GOT THAT WMD RIGHT HERE!!!

Prop Joe was the best.

no, because he was a filthy nigger

Baggy jeans are comfy.

I always liked how they would hang all over my shoes for some odd reason.

nah you're thinking of Dukie

Oh, you're the type of person that labels the show as some SJW nigger propaganda, eh? Actually, Omar was quite well written and him being black or a homosexual for that matter didn't damage his character one bit.

can't hide drugs and weapons in skinny jeans

top tier wife material and McNulty blew it, again.

>I wasn't made to play the son.
What did Marlo mean by this?

Did Wallace truly deserve this?

For Marlo, the only thing that mattered to him was becoming the king of West Baltimore. He didn't want to share the territory with the co-op even if it meant more money. It's why he had himself arrested while he was still on top of the game, rather than lose out to someone else after he lost his muscle. So when Prop Joe says he treated him like a son, he's implying both that he taught him how to work the game right and he saw him as second in-command rather than numero uno. Marlo didn't want that any more.

At least that's my take.

Is Marlo basically the successful version of Stringer and Barksdale?

>be me in 2005
>started wearing slim jeans because I just never like how baggy jeans looked on me and didn't think they fit my build
>niggers and cool kids make comments and poke fun at my 'skinny' girl jeans and asking dumb shit like how can i wear them, aren't my balls getting crushed etc
>they were literally APC new standards and fit similar to pic related at the time
>few years later these same people poking fun at me wear their jeans way tighter than I ever did and they still do to this day.
>I'm still wearing the same jeans though they have gotten a little tighter since

lmao fuck this world man

Typical nigger behavior.

would rather blow easy safer money just for his ego to be considered too dog baka

The man had his principles that he abided, unlike worthless faggots such as yourself.

Did you also got mad in Creed on Avon had the nerve to tell Rocky to send Wallace to go fuck himself?

Hamsterdam was moral midgetry.

Haven't seen Creed, nor do I intend to do that anytime soon, but I always found it quite ironic that the actor that played Wallace had the biggest carrer out of all of them. Well, Idris, too.
In Pete's Dragon, Clay is the sheriff, I found that more hillarious than I should'ev.

That's a good question. I guess it depends on how you would define successful. In my opinion, I would define it as how succesful they were at what they set out to accomplish. Personally, I think that Avon and Marlo were equally successful because of the fact that their goals were the same in that they wanted to be the kings of the drug game in West Baltimore. I think there's evidence for this in that Marlo and Avon still respect each other in their conversations after Avon gets locked up. You could argue that Marlo made out a little bit better because he went to prison "voluntarily", but I think that difference is unimportant because they were both unable to continue their operations. Both Avon and Marlo knew that they'd end up either dead or incarcerated, so that didn't really matter to them as long as they had their chance on top. Stringer, on the other hand, wanted to be rich and escape from the hood, which he failed after he both got played by Clay Davis (sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit) and killed by Omar and Brother Mouzone. Ultimately, I'd argue that Marlo and Avon were equally successful and both were more successful than Stringer.

>people here actually think hampsterdam is a good idea

lol go back to you economics 101 class

Check'd

I'd definitely agree that Marlo and Barksdale were in the same league when it comes to what they acomplished and I would agree with you that both of them were more successful than Stringer whom wanted to just make money and stop with the "gangsta" bullshit going around in the game, that's why he became a partner with Joe and his group of kingpins, though he's ambition meant his downfall at the end, both because Clay and the rest outplayed the fucker and because Brother and Omar killed him. Marlo was in a way a better version of Stringer, because he actually listened to Levy unlike Stringer that was too prideful and got played.
My post is all over the place, I apologies for it, but I got to say man, yours was a treat to read.

Elaborate, please.

Generation Kill is also solid.