SNL is on fucking fire

SNL is on fucking fire

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/11/snl-melissa-mccarthy-s-sean-spicer-is-back-and-better-than-ever.html
youtube.com/fbhz3XcNzGU
youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI&t=306s
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRt4dFBkCA
youtube.com/watch?v=pZOF9q5fzfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they just repeated the same joke as last week

pretty lame tbhfam

>take 8 year nap
>suddenly (((funny))) again

My almonds are activating.

spicy will lose his job because of this
that is called making history

SAID

>there wasn't a complete fucking joke administration during the last 8 years
>now there is

Shocking

NOONE

They did it because it supposedly "ruffled feathers" in the white house. They wanted to do some more ruffling.

Post the video

sad

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/11/snl-melissa-mccarthy-s-sean-spicer-is-back-and-better-than-ever.html

it had some new bits

The direct response to something Spicer said about it (she used too much gum) was kinda nice.

EVER

Kellyanne Conway walked out of a house GOP meeting when the skit was mentioned. What is it that Sup Forumstards always say about tears? Oh yes. Delicious.

>wasn't a complete joke of an administration
>Obama
>administration
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Im kinda glad trump won. Comedy shows and some comedians always get better when there is a republican president.

How does it feel knowing Trump probably wont even sit his 4 years? And that he's a russian, jew-cocksucking little puppet?

>inb4 hillary lost
I'm not even American, and the tears of cucks like you will be fucking delicious

cool clock ahmed, want to come suck my cock at the white house?

its actually the best opening ive seen in years

lol fuck off /pol
u nazi spergs got btfo by a tv show

youtube.com/fbhz3XcNzGU

Yeah. I just realized that this is what has been missing in my life for the past 8 years. It's so good to have Republicans in power once more.

>one funny sketch per night, always something political
Well I guess that would be considered "on fire" considering how shitty they are normally.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI&t=306s

Spicer said of the skit that she took too many pieces of gum. So in the second skit she only had one gigantic one.

Trump is reportedly very angry because having a woman portray him makes Spicer look weak. Expect Spicer to be unexpectedly replaced soon.

>How does it feel knowing Trump probably wont even sit his 4 years? And that he's a russian, jew-cocksucking little puppet?
Why do shills always assume I voted for the fuck?
Or that I give a shit about whatever story is manufactured this week to keep the fuse burning another week in the minds of the public?
Not the guy you responded to but just because someone made a negative comment about Hillary or Obama doesn't automatically mean they wear a MAGA hat and polish their guns all day.

WE DID IT FACEBOOK!

God I can't wait til /leftypol/ gets shut down

>I'm not even American

Probably because of your use of the word "shill"

My first post though. You responded to a first post and didn't respond to it's questions. Pointed at that.

Noooo. Trump is deliberately sabotaging SNL just when it was getting good again. I hope they keep doing Sean Spicer anyway.

my favorite so far is their steve bannon

spot on

>get better

You mean "do their job". They could have been relevant these past 10 years if it wasn't illegal for Hollywood to make fun of king Obama (peace be upon him).

Seriously have to admire what Putin pulled off. From a historical point of view I don't think anyone has ever done something like this to the most powerful nation on earth.

His ability to manipulate the weather and use cognitive neuroscience to hack the United States is truly mind boggling.

>expose Hillary as the worst candidate in modern political history
>this is Putins fault
>I'd rather be left in the dark because muh glass ceiling

I give it about a year before Sup Forums is decidedly anti-trump and only a handful of posters will even admit they ever liked the guy in the first place

>i was just in it for the memes 'famalam'! i didnt REALLY like trump

t. Some fucking faggot from either Chicago, NYC, or Comiefornia

Hi Sup Forums

who are you quoting? Alex jones? What are you saying?

Contrary to what Sup Forums wants to believe we actually look weaker as a country because Donald looks like a pansy next to Putin.

>dude we're doing better by literally every measure of prosperity under obama than 8 years ago, now lets vote for the guy who thinks high tariffs are good for the economy and doesnt understand constitutional law or that the health care mandate is what pays for the aca provisions he wants to keep
lmao!!

No you look weaker as a country because you voted a loud mouthed real estate broker who has no idea about law into the highest office of your country.

I'm the first to admit Hillary was a bad candidate. I mean she lost to Donald Trump.

putin has no legitimacy outside of a handful of eastern euorpean soviet bloc states and central asian hellscapes. the fact that trump supports a totalitarian dictator, and that poltards are so down the rabbit hole they are willing to defend putin is just absolutely shocking

I'm saying the guy's a mastermind. He and he alone changed the landscape of American politics. We'll never be the same.
#badguyswon

Really? You think Trump isn't a complete clown in comparison to Obama?

it was a bit repetitive but I laughed when he started driving the podium
this on the other hand was great
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRt4dFBkCA

That too.

>im literally 18 years old and have no idea how shitty the job participation rate is, how much debt we are in as a country, and how much of a waste we are in relying on service and government jobs to pay people!

>Also I dont care about the fact that Obama literally allowed Libya and Syria to go to utter shit! Becausse I was 13 when all this was happening!

>Also Islam is a religion of peace BLACK LIVES MATTER!

fuck off

Hate to break it to you, but the last 3 presidents gave zero shits about constitutional law

It's not about legitimacy. It's about effectiveness. He is slowly but surely achieving his aim of returning Russia to world power status. Trump looks pathetic next to that. Trump supporters believe that to change this Trump needs to be more like Putin, in the sense of being even more strongman-like like him. That is a sheep mentality that never ends well. I can't believe how fucking stupid these small brain yokels are.

>muh 9th circuit

80% overturn rate m8. Moral grandstanding isn't constitutional law no matter what liberals want to believe.

Sure thing, he certainly isn't some manchild who can't handle the banters

>actually believing Russia hacked the election
>Actually beliving Trump will be impeached

skinny faggot liberal detected

>putin has no legitimacy outside of a handful of eastern euorpean soviet bloc states and central asian hellscapes
That just makes it more impressive what he did. Russia's economy is bad right now and GDP smaller than California's and yet Putin is probably the richest man on earth and also the most powerful.
Crimea was risky gamble that didn't really pay off, but it made him look like a conqueror to his people. It's going to be interesting what he does next.

Clearly you dont understand how law works you fuckin idiot

>putin is making Russia a world power
You're retarded. Russia will only ever be a regional power. Sup Forums only likes him because he shuts on muslim immigrants.

see
When he got on TV and said that "Trayvon Martin could have been me" even before it was proven he was simply a wild nigger, and also refusing to call out radical Islam in America and abroad? Fuck him

>Russia's economy is bad right now and GDP smaller than California's and yet Putin is probably the richest man on earth

Literally a kleptocracy. Sup Forumssmokers will defend this.

>mfw rightwingers got triggered by Obama's milktoast comments
I had almost forgotten how controversy-free the Obama administration was.

wow

You're not answering the question, dipshit.

The definition of "clown" does not contain deliberate and calculated pushing of certain ideas, whether or not you disagree with them.

>before it was proven he was simply a wild nigger
When was this proven? If anything, Zimmerman's pre- and post- shooting criminal record says the opposite.

Does anyone else think Kate McKinnon might be the funniest and most attractive SNL chick of all time? She was especially hot in Ghostbusters.

>milk toast

You know how I know youre an 17 year old college senior who are trying to learn how to be edgy when he gets into his Faggot Statue University?

What part of "that could've been my son" or whatever Obama said is not milquetoast? Do you have literally anything other than vacuous Sup Forums memespouting?

Uhh, the fact that a jury as well as the FBI found him innocent in defending himself?

>give clown definition

a clown is a foolish or incompetent person. Obama.

who was that chick she used the leafblower on, she was fine as fuck

its the fact that you spelled it milk toast you nigger.

She's one of the SNL regulars forgot her name sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=pZOF9q5fzfs

If you believe any republican watches SNL you are delusional

I really doubt every republican is as easily triggered as you.

Do people really still believe trayvon didn't attack Zimmerman?
Do they still believe Michael brown had his hands up?

Obama is taking the side of a nigger suspended for repeated crimes, who then died while attacking a beaner

Maybe think real carefully of what sort of agenda you are advocating for here, assuming you aren't a nig

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you implying they're unaware SNL is making skits about them? Trump twats about the skits all the time.
>I'm delusional

How delusional do you have to be to even compare "tears" here? Like seriosuly imagine a Trump supporters timeline. Right down to the fact that he supposedly has a 1% chance of winning. You're here now thinking a Alec fucking Baldwin doing a sketch is going to trigger them?

Cecily Strong.

>Uhh, the fact that a jury as well as the FBI found him innocent in defending himself?
Speaking of clowns, the justice system does not concern itself with finding people "innocent". What they did was find him not guilty, which is a rather different thing. And speaking of "proof" of being a wild anything, why has poor old Zimmerman been arrested for beating up a granny and two different girlfriends? I suppose they're wild too?

>a clown is a foolish or incompetent person. Obama.
A clown is supposed to be funny. A clown is something you point and laugh at, colloquially. Now, in terms of foolishness or incompetence, I'd love to hear your assessment of why that's the case. Is "he said something that evokes empathy on TV" the worst you could do?

That doesn't even relate to the point made. Fuck off, retard.

thank you

Not any time recently

Do I think they have a staffer watch it then give a report on it? Maybe
Trump certainly doesn't watch it himself

actually pretty good

>imagine a Trump supporters timeline
I'd rather not but thanks. Enjoy your timeline.

>strawman memes

>>there wasn't a complete fucking joke administration during the last 8 years
You might want to get your memory checked. The Obama administration was the most worthless one in history of the US. 8 years of wasted time. Trump accomplished more as the President-elect.

Being found not guilty is being found innocent you stupid asshole.

>Says 'milk toast'
>calls someone else a retard

>You're here now thinking a Alec fucking Baldwin doing a sketch is going to trigger them?
It clearly is. Every day there are snl threads full of super defensive trumpfags.

Man you are one pathetic fuck. Might as well kill yourself

Trump does watch SNL. I'm sure he will tweet about it soon after he's been triggered.

I'm not thinking it. There are articles citing sources from inside the White House saying that internally they are indeed triggered. It's because Spicer was not Trump's first choice and he's itching to replace him.

But go ahead and think whatever you prefer to think. Don't give a hoot either way.

No he doesn't
He's busy doing his job
I guarrentee he doesn't watch it or think about it

You liberals believe your nonsense/fake news, nothing new about that

>make illegal muslim ban in second week
>gets shut down in third week

Such accomplishment.

>One has most obstructive congress in history for most of his tenure
>The other has a rubber stamp majority backing him up with whatever idiotic and poorly prepared cabinet member confirmation and executive order signed

Gee, you don't say?

He didn't write anything about this skit in particular because it might help Spicer's head to roll.

>There are articles citing sources
lol
Tell me more about these SOURCES hahahah

yo his own staffers are constantly leaking about how he watches an insane amount of tv. He absolutely watches it.

Man, I think theyre genuineness trying to make you feel worse by the fact that you are literally pretending to find stale unfunny SNL skits to justify your distaste for the current president. Theyre opinion is already validated by the fact that he is in office

nobody still watches snl

>He's busy doing his job

I'm fucking dying here.

Being found guilty or not guilty literally only relates to evidence required for conviction. Metaphysical claims of innocence cannot and are not made in court. Look up the first basic definitions of guilt or innocence, dolt.

And even aside that, your retarded post operates under the assumption that guilty people always get convicted and innocent people never do. Which is simply, statistically, not the case.

You really think this "milk toast" shit is an actual point, you cretin?