L
A
N

im so depressed

>jack off to traps and kids
??????????????????????????????????????

fucking holy shit im dying

I liked the dark knight rises and I use the bane meme in a non offending way

Projecting this hard, as if the board wasn't filled with people pathetic enough.

Also, Ville is a better Nolan than Nolan himself.

>mfw when
>my face when when

dumb stutterposter

Nolans reputation on Sup Forums has been completely destroyed because of Baneposting and The Dark Knight Rises.
there will NEVER be a decent thread about his work ever again.

how hot is your head about this?

Why would there be a decent thread about him when he hasn't made a film worthy of a legit discussion in almost a decade, and even his previous works, Memento and Prestige are not that good. The problem with Nolan is that he doesn't fully utilize his potential and often ruins it with having no confidence in his audience, ergo, he needs to cram as much exposition as possible into his dialogue in order for his audience to feel "intelligent". Not to mention that his characters often feel like drones made to further the plot, instead of being, you know, actual characters.
/rant/blogpost over.

>prestige
>not that good
>ergo
>not using full potential

Says the guys posting on /TV on a Sunday

Why don't you attack both arguments and character, instead of the latter?

Your argument doesn't make any sense.
He doesn't do that. Throwing two dollar words around makes you sound like a cunt also.

Why do they not make sense? At least make some effort and elaborate your points, so we can have an actual discussion unlike what you're doing now. Nolan does cram his films with exposition and both Interstellar and Inception are a prime example of it.

>says the guys posting on /TV on a Sunday
The irony.

No it doesn't.

You're just making stuff up. I can't argue with points which have no grounding in reality.
He rarely uses exposition. He uses visual cues. You're talking nonsense.

I won't validate it by going any further.
It's up to you to prove to me. Not the other way around

avclub.com/article/heres-a-supercut-of-every-question-ellen-page-asks-99634

Defend this, Nolan apologist.

No thanks.
You're trying too hard. You name one character. She's a cipher you moron that's the point.

I don't think you know how an argument works or you would realise you lost before you started

You're only proving my point, that Nolan writes characters not as actual ones, but instead as a plot device to spoonfeed his audience in order to feel "intelligent" they could comprehend the film's theme. What he should do instead is to show the themes of it, for the most part at least, through the dialogue in a more subtle manner and through the visuals, since, you know, film is a VISUAL medium. Exposition is okay in small bits and when it's used in a good manner, like Prestige where it blended well with the plot, but it destroyed Interstellar and Inception. Also, Inception had an interesting premise that turned out to be a run of the mill action flick from the first 30-40 minutes to the very end.
Again, if you're not going to put any effort into this, there's no point in me doing the same. I'm going to watch SEL now, have a good one.

>*steps out of the shadows*

Would you like all movies to be silent and books to have no dialogue too?

What is SEL haha. Talk about changing the topic when you can't prove your point.

Don't bother replying, stop embarrassing yourself please

>Would you like all movies to be silent and books to have no dialogue too?
A good film can be understood just through the visuals alone, and I'd argue that silent films were the way films should'ev been continued to be made as, but that's for another discussion. Since when are books a visual medium?

>talk about changing the topic when you can't prove your point
Talk about being a self-confident faggot that does the same thing and is unable to defend his favorite director.
>stop embarassing yourself please
The irony, as one of the former anons mentioned in your previous post, is quite staggering.

I don't even like Nolan that much.

I think JJ Abrams is a more competent director who does what you want from visuals better anyway.

You've just picked up on a point and won't let it go. I'm not sure you're mature enough yet to have this argument or rather know when to drop it.

Other anons haven't commented on my posts friendo. Sorry.
Back to watching your SEL anime or whatever it is chump.

>JJ Abrams is a more competent director
I loath Nolan, but JJ is garbage. His Star Trek films are equal to Michael Bay's Transformers.

And you've said more than once how you're not going to reply anymore and here you are, friendo. I still haven't seen an actual argument that isn't name calling from you, and you know what, I doubt that you're capable enough to provide me with even one, let alone more.

damn, it's like someone took all the meme opinions about Nolan and put it into a single post

not a single original thought, holy shit

>"loath"

I'm not arguing with a 16 year old who is desperately trying to use big words and make himself sound smart.
You don't understand the balance between visual and dialogue.

I don't know else to explain it to you. It's something you do or don't get.
It is actually possible you have autism if you don't understand the need for human language in a movie.

>wishing all movies were silent
I didn't even make fun of you for this. I let it slide as you're embarrassing yourself so much already. Haha God the more I think about it more I laugh. Any more tips for the cinematic world please?

Also I never said I'd stop replying. You said you were going to watch anime and I said for you stop replying.

And here you are.

Hey everyone. He's gone now.

It's safe to come out

>Abrams
>not Ville
You had one job.

where do you think you are?

He's not wrong, though, be it as memey as his post is.

Is this the BRAVO NOLAN thread?

>scenes women will never understand

pic with tesseract on a head or fake

And you don't understand that Nolan lacks that balance which he proves with each continuation of his opus. Your post reeks of the same shit you're calling me for, so why don't you check yourself before you wreck yourself, friendo?
Again, you're displaying what a tremendous faggot you are. You being condescending towards me doesn't make you smart, Einstein, so stop with this farse already.
As I've said, if you're unable to discuss then just fuck off and stop wasting my time. I can see through your shit and so can others, so let's stop deluding ourselves onwards.

>not a single original thought
And how does this prove that my claims are untrue? It doesn't, so either fuck off or present an actual rebutal.

look everybody

its another butthurt snowflake

Nolan is a good director. He is also much more intelligent than your average Sup Forums poster spamming le epin BRAVO NOLAN memes. There.

>deluding ourselves onwards
>onwards

>doesn't understand syntax

Yet he's unable to display it through his work.

How pathetic do you have to be to attack someone's grammar? Even Titanic didn't sink that low.

Stop doing things
Reeeeeeeeee

You're just mad because you came from other boards or website, you're one of those newfags who have been here less than a month and makes posts complaining about this boar and how this allows this but not that.

0/10 you're just butthurt.

>Says the guys posting on /TV on a Sunday

That's just low

>I think JJ Abrams is a more competent director
Holy shit, am I being trolled here.
>Michael Bay
Oh I get it.

Wow you lost that one hard. Fuck me all of your "arguments" were awful.

Nice ad hominem, coward

>jack off to traps and kids

Excuse me, I don`t fap to traps. I do it to kids though.

As long as you're only fantasising about it, you're okay.

Yeah he's good at what he does, perhaps he wished he directed more daring movies instead but inception was really creative for a jason bourne style action movie and deserves recognition. The Dark Knight was basically a water changing superhero movie. And all of these movies are a little well crafted.

Ville does it better.

Literary a bunch of faggits arguing about this shit

Nolan is best. Better than Spielberg even

That's not an achivement.