Is this the GOAT action movie?

Is this the GOAT action movie?

It's not an action movie. It's a social justice ploy for blue pulled cucks.

it's good, but non of the main villains were any real threats to the heroes

Bullet Farmer got killed off screen
People Eater is a immobile fatass
Immortal Joe just drove around angrily
Rictus was the only one who did any actual fighting and he went out like a retard (because he was one)

Unfortunately not. Dredd3D is tho.

the "action" is waaaayyy too meticulously choreographed

its tame with no visceral intensity

also the movie is shit overall

same problem, no real threat from main villain

mama went out like a wimp

Not so fast

there were no goats in that movie, imbecile. if you want goats, watch babe or that 2012 duchovny movie.

nobody is going to fall for this. Sad that you can't proudly defend your actual opinion

it's pure reddit garbage. The action looks like shit too.

It's a fine movie. Don't listen to retards who think that it is sjw propaganda

Only if you are a radfem

weak main characters

inb4 "max was never the main focus in the past movies", max never was stuck in the backseat of the movie for half the movie

mmh

I'm glad our daughters finally have a role model to look up to now that Mad Max was ridden of its toxic masculinity.

No but I really loved this movie

>watch movie
>go to Sup Forums and find threads accusing it of being sjw propaganda

What a bunch of xoxols

No, but close

Going to have to agree to this die hard is pure kino

This is a great action flick, but it's heavily underrated as a film as well.

mad max is a shit, awful film

This

Which one?

Wrong. It's visceral visual storytelling at its finest. It doesn't have a lot to say, but it's a fucking romp all the same.

This. 2 > 1 = 4 >>>>

no its cirque du soleil for dudebros

huh, i dont remember the front fairing of the interceptor being destroyed like that, isnt it shown to be okay later in the film?

so what is it? Is it feminist numale propaganda or is it dudebro shlock?

Yeah, I think it's just a little continuity error. Nothing major, though.

why not both? It definitely has a slightly feminist slant, and the rest is a bunch of over the top pageantry

Roll

neither was he here.

Aside from a short part where we see Furiosa stealing the rig we only follow Max with occasional scenes of Immortan Joe mixed in.

Mad Max 1 probably showed Max for less than half of the film. The entire first part focusses on Goose and Toecutter, Max only gets to kill Toecutter at the end.

Road Warrior has Max mostly be a background character after the first act until the last one.

roll eternal

Max isn't a background character in the Road Warrior. He's the focus 95% of the time.

Dubs should really be Humungus' truck

Rollan anyway

Rolling.

r

rollin in the deep

You got best car

I'm jelly

nah, the focus is clearly on the refinery inhabitants and their struggle with Humongous.

Then Max steals the truck, tries to flee, gets saved by the gyro Captain (you guys would probably die of anal prolapse if something like that happened in Fury Road) and we get to the final act where a large part of the action focuses on the chick and the disabled guy before max gets to shoot some fuckers and fails to keep the truck safe.

second that

:^)

>1. Aliens
>2. Terminator 2
>3. Fury Road
>4. The Matrix
>5. Die Hard

This is obviously excluding war kino and operator kino.

The story is about the people at the refinery but the focus is always on what Max is doing, how Max is reacting. He's not the most important character in the movie or even the hero, but he's who the audience follows.

what are some operator kinos?

less than in Fury Road

No. Fury Road has two protagonists with Max and Furiosa, whereas the clear protagonist of Road Warrior is Max. No one else gets as much focus as he does, while Furiosa arguably gets more.

Too much dialogue.

Max getting too touchy feely at the end (I don't give a fuck out sympathetic he was in the others, it was weird as fuck in FR)

Furiosa went down like a bitch and never really did anything cool

cannibal grannies were dumb

I liked the movie well enough though. It's just that the more I see it, the more I feel like it could have been better without some bits.

I don't understand the "sjw propaganda" thing. 99.9% of the women spent all their time dying, screaming, or being saved by Max. The only time a woman had the upper hand on a man was when Furiosa was beating up Max, and he had just had most of his blood drained and had a shunt in one of his veins, and he still eventually won.

It's just Sup Forumsbabbies looking for things that aren't there

pic related is

Way of the gun
Sicario
Heat

you're trying to understand shitposting, don't bother.

Really?
>women get killed by men
>women loose 1 on 1 fights against men because they are clearly weaker than the men in the movie
>men shoot better than women in the whole movie
>men are braver in the complete movie
>without Max, Furiosa and their chicks would be fucked by Immortan Joe or would be die in the desert

Yeah... what a SJW Movie...
Besides that, Beyond Thunderdome and Mad Max 2 are more SJW Movies than Fury Road is.

But I don't understand it from the media's perspective either. Every review did nothing but talk about "female empowerment." It was a great looking, fun, pure fantasy action movie but I don't get the hype.

No

>Furiosa is a masculine mercenary
>helps a group of spoiled and pampered princesses escape their prison
>fucks up at every single step in the road
>quickly gets limited in her actions
>realises that she NEEDS a man to help her
>not any weak beta man, but MAX a masculine and stoic anti-hero helping her because he HAS to
>man and woman engage in a symbiotic team to survive their struggle

If anything this film is much deeper than "MUH STRONK WOMYNS".

>vuvulani are a group of bitter hags who shoot men on sight
>the warboys are a group of fanatical drones who seek death through violence and some bullshit cause for some old fucking warlord

Fury Road is great, if you actually think for yourself.

Yeah, the message of the movie is more against old people stuck in their ways than anything else.

Depends, it can also be interpreted as:

>men and women are meant to complement each other in their struggle for happiness and survival instead of blaming each other for their losses and failures, BUT both have to be strong and trust each other

>vuvulani - bitter old hag feminists corrupting the minds of younger women to "hate men"
>warboyz - young dumb beta drones following the will of their mythical leader who just uses them as cannon fodder to gain more power

One could argue that both extremes are the problem and that individualism in man and the female supporting him id what nature intended.

That's probably it, really.