We Thais are a very proud people

We Thais are a very proud people.

i wonder why thailand is still not same level as japan or taiwan
>thousand years of existence, not colonized/invaded
>still a shithole whose economy is largely sex tourism and cutting dicks off

Thais are the blessed children of the Chakri Dynasty and the immortal sires of the Sukhothai Kingdom that ruled over Greater Siam - the first and only power to conquer the entire Indochina Peninsula atop the ruins of the fallen Khmer Empire.

Meanwhile flips:
>still named after a foreign king
>too many languages (all them shitty)
>no original culture to speak of
>weakest military in the world
>can't endure a typhoon without losing thousands
>can't recover from a typhoon even years after it hits
>literally the most dangerous place on earth for journalists (CNN and BBC both report on the Philippines using correspondents based in Bangkok)
>Catholicism (lol)
>most mongrel genetics on earth
>can't rescue hostages without killing them
>switches from humping America's leg to humping China's leg
>accent sounds like bastardized island spic
>Muslims everywhere beheading people

Philippines is a country of MONKEYS AND TRANNIES THAT GET CHOKED OUT AND DROWNED IN TOILETS BY US MARINES.

They are an embarrassment and an abomination.

your entire country is a brothel

Are you Thai mountain tribe in Vietnam?

>avoiding the question
>uses whataboutism instead

thailand is my city

Two contributing factors:

japan and taiwan both have an intense confucian culture which defines their work ethic, the former inherited it from imperial china, the latter from fleeing nationalists

america injected huge amounts of capital into those two countries to set them up as bulwarks against communism, while it did not for thailand

>all these flip monkeys who shit in the streets or move to America
>calls Thailand a shithole
All of my kek.

Is this a proxy?

Well yes, but they're not Thais in Thailand, they're closer to the Zhuangs in China.

congratulations on proving everyone right

Cry more, shithole. Success breeds jealousy. :^)

Bump

>jealousy
>crying
k lad

>Thailand
>Success

I'm pretty sure the Thai one is.

Pootugal

>success

>all these colonized mudshits
Kek keep crying, us and Myanmar are gonna keep removing your cancerous kebabi cousins until there are none left.

bump

Dont care because you keep failing destroying them which why i dont believe in Thaipussi anymore.

I don't care, as long as we get to keep killing them.

Thats why you and Myanmar still a shithole

post was so good it deserves another bump

Sorry, I can't bring myself to care about the opinions of irrelevant mudslime shitholes with corrupt Najib politicians and 1MDB scandals everywhere.

There's nothing weak states like Malaysia can do to stop us or even hold our attention. The elephant does not concern itself with the opinions of monkeys.

you shouldnt

>Malaysia
>9,500 gdp per capita

>Thailand
>5,900
You're probably a proxy so just go kys you wh*Te shit.

>mudshit in Oz
Don't care, you're obviously there because you couldn't stand your mudshit homeland.

Thanks back-up
*tampar bontot u*

Don't worry, Australia will kick out his malay monkey ass soon and you'll get to thank him in person.

With your lips.

Around his tiny brown cock.

>going to Thailand to get pussy
Lol. Literally couldn't make this shit up.

No worries my asean homie. I love your food btw. Laksa is the shit.

see
You're not fooling anyone. You'll get deported and back to scarfing down halal food and praying to Salad Snackbar for the sweet release of death.

Not him but only cowards hide behind per capita. Otherwise Switzerland is a more powerful nation than China. Thai GDP is higher than Malaysia.

Work on your manners you wh*te subhuman before i kick your mongrel caucasoid skull in. I am greek btw.

I'm already impregnating your mum.

Nice meme wh*Te shit. Meanwhile in reality i'm your mother's bull. i wonder what she thinks about the fact that she gave birth to an obese manlet who watches japanese cartoon

Silly malay monkey. You can't be anyone's bull. You can only be the cuck. Or you would be if anyone was desperate enough to bang your women.

Tell your fat whore of a mother otherwise.

Lmao look at all those malay monkeys.

Don't talk back to your mother's bull you wh*Te monkey.

>Thai
>telling to suck a cock
Kek

Thais and Flips are the same fucking thing. You're all SEA monkeys and your countries are mostly used for sex tourism.

None of you faggots have any reason to hold any national pride in this day and age. The entire region is one bit poor, hot, violent shithole.

Thailand average IQ: 91
Japan/Taiwan average IQ: 105

Kek. This is the consequence of all Flip/Malay genetics.

Don't try to put us in with the rest of you flip apes. You'll never reach our level. Ever.

>violent
*inhales*

wew

Good thread

lel

Because muh Confucianism makes East Asians worker ants

Any Thais here? I want to beat you up.

Praying to Mecca isn't a martial arts.

why the fuck do people keep falling for this retard's daily bait threads?

At least it's fun to watch.

How is Thailand for burgerland expats? I'm looking for a SEA country where I can run my business from a beach, so good internet is required. Not interested in degenerate hedonism so inb4 muh sex tourism.

iirc they have a law that a business should be at least 51% owned by the thailand side, don't quote me on it though

also looking at the prices i wouldn't call thai whores especially cheap

>Thailand
>Proud
Yeah, that's why I can go to Bangkok and get sucked off by a lady-boy for 5 USD.
Gotta love the Land of Smile!

woah

But you still have to go back to your homeland in the shithole philippines to drown them in toilets. :^)