Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ5vVDtmfsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_horse
youtube.com/watch?v=f4WfDafHijY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUh9c95C0JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

Still dark out.

It's starting to get a bit brighter where I am.

It's bright outside.

Bastard's crows on my roof making noise. Disgusting creatures.

>6 posters
>6 replies
>Including me
It's clear there's only like 2 people here apart from me.

I have two posts. There's probably 3 people here.

I like small birds. They sometimes land on my window and I get to look at them up close.

>People starting university today

Was that guy talking about college last week lying?

I dunno. Today seems to be the date of the deadline for a lot of late enrolments and courses start.

What time do you go to bed at?

Yep, that's me. Wish me luck, lads

Don't fuck you your introduction.

Want to get a bowl of cereal but don't want to interract with people in the kitchen. Wish they'd fuck off.

I never leave.

Living the dream

Good luck lad. Are you nervous?

Morning. Bit agitated. Hope I can go back to sleep.

Made myself a bowl of rice chillies.

Choked on my morning medication really badly.
What is that?

Chili rice.

>Choked on my morning medication really badly.
There's always the suppository route lad.

That's not very breakfast like.
>There's always the suppository route lad.

or I could just stop taking them

>That's not very breakfast like.
That was before I added the milk.

>or I could just stop taking them
Are they absolutely vital? At least talk to a doctor before hand.

christ in irritated my legs and arms are hurting me and im tired and fatigued and im going to get back into bed and stare at my pc for a while

Is there anything I can do with an old laptop? I think the harddrive is broken. Not 100% sure but I tried to reformat it and re-installing windows just crashes about 30% into it. The battery is broken too, it was always at 1% so you had to have it plugged in constantly.
Anyway I was thinking of smashing it or something but I was wondering is there anything fun I can do with it or take it apart and re-use the hardware for something. Or even re-use the screen. I wonder can I separate the screen and re-use it as a pc monitor.

might just smash it desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ5vVDtmfsM

this stupid hairdryer in my bed is pissing me off. it just gets in the way of everything

Overanalysing how I behaved at the pub last night lads. Pretty sure I seemed normal but they kept calling me a dark horse what does this mean

It means you're quiet and weird and they don't understand you. Essentially you don't fit in.
Bit of a weird word to use though unless you dress darkly. I imagine you wearing tracksuit and pennies t-shirt though.

Not trying to be rude btw.

That's too bad then.

Do you make conversation at all? Also are you the same person from Saturday night?

What does Ireland eat for breakfast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_horse

Or else they were just using slang and being racist, if you're melanin impaired individual.

Bowl of cereal.
Wheetabix
Chocolate wheetos
Branflakes
Cocopops
Microwave porridge

I change them a lot. If it's a cold morning I'll heat it in the microwave. If it's warm I'll eat it cold. But it's always cold here.

I did make conversation, I actually felt pretty comfortable and had fun. I guess it was in my head.

Wish my mam would fuck off and stop trying to talk to me first thing in the morning.youd think she'd have figured out by now that I don't like talking in the morning

Fruit and brown bread with butter

Are you Saturday night lad?

Talking is how women process information. They're like noisy computers.

Yes, probably

You're a spa.
That was a bit mad lad. No wonder they say that about you

That's not nice. Made me feel bad.

What was mad? Maybe I'm someone else then

The lad who went spastic in the pub and had his dad drag him out after downing like 6 pints in 2 hours then being denied service

Oh no that's not me. I mentioned being nervous on Saturday, so I thought that's what you were referring to.

No that situation you are describing sounds insane

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING FOR THE DISHWASHER?
WILL YOU INSTALL MS OFFICE ON MY LAPTOP?
WILL YOU COOK FISH FOR DINNER TODAY?
WILL YOU GET MILK LATER?
ILL BE HOME AT 7.

Still haven't answered her or got back out of bed.

>No 4am post
You had one job

The OP let the other thread die for some reason.

Does your mammy text in all caps

No she talks incredible loud.

All of my old laptop batteries are like that, they're not broken they're just used up at that stage since every battery has a charge cycle count before the capacity decreases and eventually reaches zero.
You could always replace it, along with the hard drive and install Linux to use it for browsing or as a media centre or something. Otherwise you could reuse the screen as a desktop monitor although you'd need to buy a controller board for that model.

Does /éire/ like their mothers?

I don't remember mine

What was even going on last night? From the archive it looked like a lot of depression posting along with /brit/ invading, then someone started a new thread about 50 posts in for some reason and then both threads died?

Of course

No I hate her. Selfish, demanding, passive aggressive narcissist.

Do you?

Are they dead?

>57 posts
>10 Irish posters
nice chatroom you have here, Paddies

She was an alco druggie, my dad took custody of the kids when I was still young. He raised my siblings and me.

Where is she now?

In the US somewhere, I don't know if she's still alive though

The other thread was just people bullying frogweeb so I started a new one.

>Clayton Hotels has terminated sponsorship with Newstalk over George Hook's rape comments
Wouldn't be surprised if resigns in the next few weeks if his name has become this toxic. DOB won't be happy if he's losing the network sponsorship money.

That's really sad user. Would you like to try and meet her or do you resent her?

My older sister said she was a lovely woman and mother before she lost it. A combination of depression, schizophrenia and substance abuse will have destroyed her mind and body. I'd rather have the stories of how my family knew her before. I don't really feel anything for her.

That's understandable.

Has there ever been an Irishman in space?

Nope.

Awake again. Have to actually get up and do shit now I suppose

Is anybody else pissed off that they still haven't built the M20 from Limerick to Cork? I don't even live down that direction nor have I ever driven that road but how can they have let it gone on this long?

Very much so. It's insanity we don't have our 2nd and 3rd city connected with strong infrastructure at this stage and shows what a Dublin centric mess our governance is.

It wasn't until I was already sitting in my first lecture that I realised how big of a commitment it would be. I'm straight out of secondary school, I can't be putting up with this shit for three more years. I think I should drop out and apply again after a few years of NEETdom. Could I just ask to drop out?

>I'm straight out of secondary school
Never would have guessed that with your pepe posting and rants about how you hate women and normies.
>I can't be putting up with this shit for three more years
How would you know? You've only done 1 single day and you're already giving up.
>Could I just ask to drop out?
You don't need permission. You can just not show up if you want to. You're not in secondary school anymore.
Kiss bye bye to your parents €3000 in fee's they paid, probably more even.

You really didn't think this through at all did you?
You've paid for it now so you might as well complete the semester, if you can't muster up the energy to do the work required you'll fail your exams anyway but at least you'll have tried and have the experience to benefit you for next time.

>Never would have guessed that with your pepe posting and rants about how you hate women and normies
State of our youth, to be quite honest. Wonder if most young people just do things because everyone else in their environment (either Facebook or Sup Forums) is already doing it.

>wasn't until I was already sitting in my first lecture that I realised how big of a commitment it would be
It's like another four years of school, except easier. What did you think it was going to be, a fucking free holiday?
>I'm straight out of secondary school, I can't be putting up with this shit for three more years
You've had the entire Summer off. Don't be such a lazy bitch. If you're giving up after a single lecture you are hopeless. All you have to do is sit and listen.

Thoughts on the rubberbandits new song on suicide?

youtube.com/watch?v=f4WfDafHijY

I don't want to watch it. I get the feeling like it's not an accurate depiction of actual depressed and suicidal people.

Is this Limerick?

September news years resolution: Be nicer and less rude to people and act like a rational 25 year old.

I think the message is that these people are suicidal because they're angry or distraught about their place in life for reasons you don't understand rather than for stereotypical checkbox reasons like depression or addiction.

The opening scenes are. I don't know about the indoor or housing estate ones.

>I think the message is that these people are suicidal because they're angry or distraught about their place in life for reasons you don't understand rather than for stereotypical checkbox reasons like depression or addiction.
Perhaps I was wrong then, but I still don't expect most people to truly understand the message.
While I appreciate the big drive in recent years to promote awareness and to remove the stigma around mental health I don't really feel like it's still understood.
The general population still want to turn a blind eye to the real mental health issues plaguing people. Sure we can all feel bad for the people with a bit of alcoholism or the ones who have to get a bit of help with depression but there are severely ill pill out there, homeless people, bad addicts, people with schizophrenia or BPD.
The general population resent these people. They're seen as a danger and to be ignored, people would rather turn a blind eye to the half cracked lad on the street. There's only so much treatment can do for people, some people are completely lost causes forgotten about in the system. The health system often treats these people like second class citizens too.
I'm gone off on a bit of a tangent with no aim here.. Anyway I still haven't watched the video so whatever.

Whats everyone doing today?

Smugging at americans
youtube.com/watch?v=xUh9c95C0JM

Don't want to be trapped indoors by the storm without comfortable footwear.

This reminds me. Does anybody remember that TV advertisement from 15 years ago or so that was for tarrot card readings or some other nonsense and it showed a picture of some Irish lad in an orange space suit. "First Irish Astronaut". It was complete lies of course.

I'm nearly sure we discussed this in old /éire/ too.

It's a bit laughable how much Americans overreact to storms and rain.

they are going to eat the shoes like Robinson Crusoe

>he thinks a hurricane is just storms and rain

Okay

Doesn't look like much of a hurricane there.

found an old photo album from christmas 2001. Bad feels desu seeing my family back then.

Massive thing just flew into my room and I freaked out until I realised it was a butterfly.
It got stuck behind my PC and I helped it get out. Then it sat on my window for a few minutes. What a delicate little cutie.

Some crow crashed into my window earlier,think it's dead

Did you not go outside and check? I hope it's okay. Really don't like crows desu but still

>student must have a minimum of a 2.1 in their degree

Wrong image but the point still stands. (((Employers))) are clearly out to get me yet they will probably hire a Nigerian with a 3rd class honours just to satisfy the diversity quota

As a requirement for what?

What does a 2.1 mean? Is that hard to achieve?

>Candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
>Candidates must demonstrate this in the interview and during the period of training/probation.