youtube.com/watch?v=1hJQvXjG20Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

warp particles

Got that exact scene bruv

Computer Activate the self destruct sequence,
Authorization: janeway pi.

#justiceforTuvix

Does Voyager get better? Just started and it's pretty shit so far

janeway is such a dumb cunt. she won't violate any rules to get home faster, but if she's butthurt against some alien or something she will violate all kinds of rules. they should have staged a mutiny and thrown her out an airlock. then put a man in charge. sorry, but i'm not going to keep pretending some dumb cunt can run shit as well as a man when getting home depends on it.

as a whole? not really. But it has a decent amount of good self contained episodes. if you're going to watch it skip all the holodeck / Leonardo da Vinci shit you can

What pissed off the most was she refused to use cloaking tech which would have cut all alien attacks by 90% holy shit

Yes ma'am!

it does once the bullshit with Kazon ends. So around the end of season 2.

>Kazon
fucking space trash

Fuck off Tuvix, walk in the oven.. I mean the transporter

yeah, I have no idea who may have thought they'll be a credible villain. A cheap Klingon ripoff but with none of their combat prowess or technology that made them threatening, just a fucking waste of space.

>Inertial dampeners are offline!

I don't want to sound edgy but he was really ugly so I was glad when they got rid of him

It gets more tolerable, but never explicitly good. It's the kind of show that's best watched at, like, two or three in the morning on a shitty TV, when you just kindof want something to watch. I hope you know what I mean.

Was Voyager literally the worst crew starfleet has ever had, twice they changed history just to save their own sorry assess without any repercussions.

Seasons 3-6 are good/ok, season 7 is again garbage especially the later episodes of the last season.

>computer, generate a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>unable to comply with your request ... virgin

Captain Braxton did nothing wrong.

Learning that Kate hated Jeri on set and bullied her has ruined rewatching this for me.

#BlackAliensAntiMatter

Most episodes are even better than TNG to be honest. Janeway is the only captain I'd want to serve under. Extremely capable and strong leader. Not bound by petty philosophical bullshit.

Kirk would be fun, but no sense of duty whatsoever. He'll just get you killed.

Picard is a fucking pussy. Thank god he had Riker to make the tough decisions.

Sisko is an uppity guilt tripping nigger. I guess affirmative action is still a thing 500 years from now. What a shitshow.

it's complete garbage all the way. they just did not know what the fuck they were doing

the most prominent thing you could say about this character's personality is that they like tomato soup.

voyager, everyone

If you fuck some holo-slut on the holodeck when you end program does you cum just end up on the holodeck floor?

Not really. Daddy issues, masochist, easily manipulated as a result. Liked 20th century technology, allowing for certain plot points to play out properly. Comic relief.

But yeah that's about it.

>Janeway is the only captain I'd want to serve under.

please tell me you are a female. janeway is a retarded cunt. half the time she makes decisions based on her feelings for fucks sake.

well, it dragged a shitty tv series into the tits and ass hour starring the borg for 4 more seasons, so fuck that show

It's recycled into base particles. They dedicated an entire conversation on where their excrement and fluids go to. Did you even see the show?

The same could be said for Picard and every other captain. That's the whole point of the show. To explore humanity while exploring the galaxy. Make a real argument next time please.

I've watched all of TNG, Voy and DS9 but I don't recall that.

That was said in ENT, so it's you who has not seen VOY...

Excuse me for not recalling which show this tiny conversation was in out of like 500 episodes total.

I actually JUST finished rewatching VOY for the third time. Fuck yourself.

>Sisko is an

he's the "captain" of a shopping mall in outer space

He's the captain of one of the federation's most important outposts. He's in charge of protecting and checking out spaceflight through the single most important singularity in the Alpha quadrant and meanwhile protecting an entire planet.

He captains Starfleet's most powerful prototype war vessel.

What are you talking about? DS9 at the end of the show is a completely different DS9 from the first couple of episodes.

Concerning flight was okay, and the time 7 of 9 could see the aliens experimenting on people and The Doctor was hanging out with Da Vinci, but on the whole that's a good generalisation

>racist Sup Forumstards actually watch star trek
what the fuck, it's basically opposed to your very existence

Voyager is not the best Trek but it is miles ahead of Deep Space Nine.

>he doesn't know
Half of extreme right online is made up of ex nerds who watched Star Trek daily. That user is full of it, though. Sisko is the best captain.

No. Pillar of the community alone makes DS9 superior to anything Voyager had, also Neelix is literally the worst character alongside Harry.

>Half of extreme right online is made up of ex nerds who watched Star Trek daily.
What went wrong?

I ain't gay er nuttin'

But I'd like to watch Sup Forums and /film/ with that guy.

Except for every time they have to break the prime directive because it's naive or every Section 31/Dominion War episode or the fact that the negroes in the future are fictional characters that act like humans unlike reality.

They were pushed to the right side by tumblr leftist and feminists.

I always got the feeling that Paris would have been a lot like the people in Demolition Man if you spent a great deal of time with him, he acted like a tough guy but it was still filtered through the hippy-dippy Federation view of what a tough guy was.

you are incorrect

Why would the existence of stupid people on one side cause you to become a stupid person on the other side?

>a stupid person on the other side

How many special snowflakes have you seen on the right side.

they could have done a one man star trek show with Neelix and it would've been better than all of DS9 combined.

None, but I've seen a whole bunch of racist manchildren. Now answer my question.

Nerd became a commercial label and what is nerdy got whored out to mainstream Hollyjew culture. This means ex nerds had two choices; find a new identity or get on with progressive, social justice agenda. With all the political, cultural and race tensions, a big portion did a 180 change.

>What went wrong?
Western civilization for the last 200 years.
Just to push people's buttons, I'll say this:
We need to stop mad men like Rodenbery to push for naive and impossible ideas the likes of which we've seen in old Trek and especially at the start of TNG. DS9 can stay. It showed how retarded the whole Federation moralizing is.
Things like "B-but he wasn't an sjw" doesn't work. He was, only for the older generation. You can bet your ass moderates of that time looked at him like we're looking at muslim black womyn nu-trek. Still doesn't change the value of many stories Star Trek told and how important it was. I liked a lot of it.

that's alot of hate for best trek

well Sup Forums is here, what do you expect?

This is too much of "how it looks from the inside", and doesn't really tell me anything.

You're saying that you think DS9 is the best because it has a black captain. Try watching it for its content, then realise what a boring piece of shit it was (on the whole). Granted there are a handful of good episodes, but it's spoiled with the over-arching spiritual-journey story.

Also AveryBrooks acting, someone post that scene where they are all staff at a sci-fi magazine, it's jaw droppingly bad.

>boring piece of shit
You talking about Voyager, Enterprise or basically half of TNG?

hahaha found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=1hJQvXjG20Q

I know they guy was half out of his mind on the gear but you can't brush this off. We Wuz Kangz, the episode.

>What went wrong?

reality. just as an example, the vast majority of people that have lived around blacks turn racist. the reason is, they are awful people. if black people were awesome amazing nice people, there would be very few racists.

DS9 fag BTFO so hard they don't even reply
KEK

>You're saying that you think DS9 is the best because it has a black captain.
No, I'm saying you think it's shit because it has a black captain.

Nice projection, fag.

Personally, I find it hard to choose between DS9 and TNG. DS9 dealt with the shades of gray the other series didn't, and the extended arc allowed some serious exploration of characters. Episodes like Duet, the Dukat-cult one, the one where they assassinated the romulan, these are just simply excellent, and have a depth other great episodes like city on the edge of forever and darmok and jalad don't have.

On the other hand, not having grit and angst allows a cleaner kind of story to be told, which is also good. To thine own self, masks, the one with the flute, all very excellent in a way that DS9 couldn't do.

So I really can't choose between them.

I can see how that'd trigger you. It was a great episode and a phenomenal performance, though. It's a shame your racism prevents you from enjoying good art.

More "view from the inside". Really not telling me anything. Also having known black people and racists both, I can say you're wrong.

>He captains Starfleet's most powerful prototype war vessel.
DS9 fags will defend this sloppy writing

>huffing and puffing and screaming into the camera
>a phenomenal performance
yes we are on Sup Forums after all

>Also having known black people and racists both, I can say you're wrong.

everyone is racist, especially black people. you would know this if you had been around them and not just had a few token black friends in a primarily white area. they tend to behave themselves there. I don't understand why people like you insist on denying reality just to feel good about yourself. it doesn't make you a better person, it just makes you delusional. No matter how hard you try to project your fart sniffing progressive attitude the truth of how you feel always slips out from time to time. For instance, no matter how liberal someone is, you won't catch anyone choosing to enroll their children in a majority black school by choice.

Yeah, it gets better mid season 3.

Sexual Organs

Don't fuck with the people who make your food user

The only thing DS9 had going for it was a sense of deeper lore and Odo, but not much else

>Liked 20th century technology

This is literally the worst trait for a character to have in Star Trek.

>not much else

mr. garak
miles and jules bro-team
gul dukat
jeffrey combs
ferengi episodes

WTF DID YOU MEAN BY THIS

The thing with Voyager is that, although the quality of the writing does vary a lot from season to season, every once it a while they knock it out of the park
>Timeless
>Course: Oblivion
>Hope and Fear
>Equinox
Basically, Voyager is just one long extremely drawn out expression of 'Meh' punctuated by the occasional 'Fuck me, that's awesome!'

>Equinox

>It's a Janeway tries to murder a guy but the aliens she used as her instrument of death were less willing episode

What really bugged me was how right at the end of the episode, Braxton said "I did not experience that timeline" and then in Relativity he said that he did

Holy shit
So that's what it looks like without the shaky cam

Didn't they also say they re-integrated him with the tramp version later?

No, the tramp version never happened
The Braxtons that were re-integrated were from 3 alternate timelines so his hatred for Janeway really shouldn't have happened in the first place

>riker riding a rocket outside a.shopping mall
>picard is readying his bald noggin for a corner kick
>worf just kinda shakes his torso
>data is halfassing it while shitposting

>tfw my first episode of star trek was unanimously the worst episode were janeway turned into a lizard

i liked the ep that started out with the evil depiction of what some alien race theorized what went down when voyager brokered some treaty for them and got a bunch of their people killed.
the whole show shouldve been that

>it's Janeway or the Milky Way

Man she was a fucking bitch

>it's a those darn kids are up to their usual mischief making at the shopping mall in outer space episode

competency of captains:
Sisko > Archer = Picard > Janeway > Kirk (TV) > Kirk (reboot) > Kirk (animated)

>that filename

That extra in the back looking at everyone else to see how he's doing.

Honestly the whole show was already like that for me since I'd only really known about it from these threads. The robots here really make Janeway out to be a monster but she does a lot better than people give her credit for. For real though, VOY does have some of the most retarded episodes ever. Fucking transwarp lizards.

>it's a Janeway is actually the progenitor of all known life episode

>taking the lizard janeway pill.

>it's a torres is visibly pregnant and wearing maternity clothes, but no one mentions it episode

>I don't want to sound edgy but he was really ugly so I was glad when they got rid of him

He changed his name to Tuvix.

>The same could be said for Picard and every other captain

No. Not at all. Picard's ethos is bound by obligation to Federation guidelines but he will bend them because they are hardly a protocol that can fit around the vastness of the universe.

But your original post was likely bait given the 'Kirk has no sense of duty' and 'Sisko is an uppity guilt tripping nigger.' lines.

>It's a Janeway tries to murder a guy but the aliens she used as her instrument of death were less willing episode

Those sub-space demons were shown to have some sort of magical cell dessicating force-field.
He would've been dead in less than a minute easy.
And that episode established the first time a captain used a person for potential torture use.
It was later reprised when Archer pulled the air out from under some ayy's feet in enterprise.

>but seriously, Equinox proved Janeway could pull some fucking crazy shit for Federation guidelines

VOY > TNG

>well, it dragged a shitty tv series into the tits and ass hour starring the borg for 4 more seasons, so fuck that show

How is that Jeri Ryan's fault though?
Mulgrew's a stuckup cunt it sounds like who took out her hatred for a character on the actress.

>Excuse me for not recalling which show this tiny conversation was in out of like 500 episodes total.
Then why would you type "Did you even see the show?" Can't tell if feigned condescension or mad at life in general.

Hownuru.com

DUDE EVERYTHING I PERCEIVE IS RACISM the entire default template
Reality must be a hard place for you to be alive in

>calls inner light "the one with a flute"

Damn you really know your star trek user. i kneel before your wisdom.

The fact they used a different actor for Tuvix feels like they missed an opportunity.

They could have had Tim Russ and Nelix play the character in alternating scenes, maybe even using some RDJ Camera Tricks to mess with their height, just to make it that much more weird.

Equinox portrayed a ship that would've been a more realistic portrayal of the way a captain would handle the Delta quadrant.

Gets thrown across half of the galaxy and meets some vicious foe; is forced to barter with some religious group who happens to have sub-space aliens visit; realizes he has a source of energy and it's kill or be killed so you make a compromise.

Janeway pretty much tells Ransom in that episode "Fuck your crew, we an hero before kill others before ourselves". The entire episode was like a lid on the coffin that is Janeway because of how many chances she was given to be perceived as the sensible person in any given situation. Real shame considering Mulgrew is a good actor.