What do they think of each other?

What do they think of each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/30/north-korea-nuclear-threat-japan-forges-ahead-in-a/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Permanent_Resident_(Japan)
bbc.com/news/world-asia-35118701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that file name
good post

Their foods and films are quite good. I would like to visit Jeju island someday.

We hate them so much, people here don not want to interact them, but arrogantly they are coming over here year by year.
I do not understand why they do not have an ear to know that.

kek I didn't alter it
it's straight from the washingtontimes

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/30/north-korea-nuclear-threat-japan-forges-ahead-in-a/

pic related

Like Africa, it is split up, encouraged by conflict, and sent to hate each other.
Because Europe and the US are afraid that we reign again in the Asian region as a great empire again.

They are in need of our control.

based gooks

basically the country and Japan don't share standard values, especially rule of law. They have been pretending as if they had no words such as promise, contract and commitment.

I've come to understand that all asian countries hate each other

Korean hate japanese but always want to prove they are highly related to japs and japs originated from korean and jap culture came from korea. Korean also worship japanese because korea copied japan in everything. Its pathetic I know.

Never visit jeju. It's full of chinks

kek

KEK

We don't hate Taiwanese.

We have many pro japan Chinese today as they visit here more and more. I heard many of them made chage their mind to become Japan lover after they came here. We do not hate each other as good as we hate Koreans.
Koreans are by far hated by every Japanese locals.

>jap culture came from korea

that's not true.

Why are they hated though. What did they do?

we can't share same principle of values with Koreans. yes that's very true.

both SK and NK belong to China
Just stop sending oil to the NK and remove that fat pig
China should take a control of Korean peninsula like you did over 1000 years, then the world will be a bit more peaceful

I don't really care about Korea, but I find it entertaining that so many Japanese online get so butthurt about this small country. (proven in this thread)

I'm looking forward that missiles from North Korea will hit Seoul and Japs cheer for it.

Chink says about "copying"

He is a schizophrenic netouyo. It's not true.

What are you doing in Japan when you hate the country?

> What did they do?

Do you like people who call names on you in every opportunity they got?
You don't know anything about politics, immigrants problem between sk and Japan.

How much do you know about it?

>itt

People here might say that would not be good downgrading yourself up to the level of Koreans.
However, definitely we will.

I don't know much... I guess it's hard to explain just as it is hard to explain to a Japanese why we dislike the Turks.

Nothing in korea is original at all like kpop, samsung bombs. All copied from japan or usa haha

Good thread

what to do? nothing special. just talking over on the internet why Koreans living in Japan (those people given special status in particular) should be deported.

look up things if you want
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Permanent_Resident_(Japan)

Maybe we can share some points.

I'm not Korean but the general opinion of Japanese people, media, and products here in Korean seems to be positive. The JPs in this thread seem unnecessarily angry, you're not the ones who were colonized?

But Jeju looks good.

Wow, accurate.

Well you see how Sup Forums hates Blacks & Jews even though they were not the ones being enslaved nor genocided.
It's the same thing.

How positive? Don't lie we have got many incoming news source from south korea but they are all offensive, arrogant and egocentric.

Prices are so terrible there

I think the Koreans are partly justified in their hatred. I am Greek and I don't really like Turks because of history. But I'm sure there are good Turks out there.

Koreans are arrogant, but every Korean person I've met (in Seoul, at least) consumes Japanese movies, TV, music or uses Japanese products, I've even met some who are fluent in Japanese.

At least, they seem heavily invested in the pop culture of Japan. Similarly, I've met Japanese exchange students who are here because they love kpop and k-drama. To me it seems stupid to hate each other if you're consuming each other's products.

You don't need history for hating Turks, present day is enough.

>
>I think the Koreans are partly justified in their hatred
yeah, and that's what drives japs crazy. they can't stand shamefur display. if it weren't for koreans the whole world would see japan as picture perfect like weebs do

Korea is no.1 again!

t.korean

this. many of japanese nationalists(netouyo) have mental disorder like paranoia...

I'm literally a Mexican-American exchange student sitting in a classroom right now, I am not Korean.

While I beleive the general sentiment Koreans have toward Japan is negative,
I bet most Koreans are too busy to care about Japan when they are striving for their living.

What are they saying in those pictures?

put down your phone, girl

Wow, that honestly would make so much sense. Probably from collective national guilt or something.

It's some anti-Korea propaganda.
They are all garbage and no point of translating.

Reminder that this poster is a recognized schizophrenic patient who spams these incoherent gibberish on Sup Forums 24-7

Please do NOT reply to this sicko.

couldn't afford to study in japan?

I'm on a computer, but nice try

Because they are "NEET"

>shamefur display in the US

Don't speak enough Japanese to get into any programs, actually. But I like it here

Very funny, frog.

Well, China exists and they hate Japan too. A large amount of Southeast Asia was also colonized but they don't carry as much as a a grudge because it wasn't as aggressive. The shit that went on in China was horrific and Korea suffered a lot of cultural destruction under Japanese rule.

nope it doesn't matter at all. more importantly, the country's problem is that they don't get their shit together like liars say differently on a daily basis whenever Japan is involved. did you forget or don't know about that news regarding the problem exactly happened over there recently?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-35118701
they are twisting everything just because that's related to Japan.

Kim....

but we have tons of koreaniggers desu

2bh it's funny when french people hate turks when they allied with the ottomans in the past

>To me it seems stupid to hate each other if you're consuming each other's products.

You know nothing about here. People here never want to own Samsung smart phone becasue it is simply made in Korea. In addition to that many think it is shameful and some even say that you would be deemed as a chon ( koreans in derogatory term in Japanese).

Samsung sell their phones here hide their company logo.
Hyundai only sold 7 cars in total last year, because we hate Koreans. You do not know anything.
Maybe you met Japanese guys are ethnic Koreans living in Japan.

いや、俺Galaxy sシリーズなんだけど

>Hyundai only sold 7 cars in total last year
kek
is this actually true?

さてはお前チョンだな
在日認定完了

coz your taste is shit?

What exactly defines a >koreanigger ?

I don't know anything about Japanese opinion on Koreans, but you didn't really say anything that disproves my point--that it's stupid and baseless hatred. Plus, I'm pretty sure Korean music, fashion, and dramas are fairly successful in Japan.

Do not listen to a guy defending korea who is ethnic korean living in Japan. I hope they go back to sk. straight away.

ファーーーーwwwwww
まじかよ絵に描いたようなネトウヨやんけ
死ね

Japanese were also angry and irritated for Koreans back in the days when Japan was colonizing Korea. That caused genocide against zainichi koreans in the chaotic situation after the Kanto great earthquake. Japan's political form or social construction aren't right.

look, if you're actually in SK or japan this spam is not going to work on you and won't make any sense, it's more to influence outsiders not familiar with the region beyond online shitposts

No offence, but just go visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

>I'm pretty sure Korean music is fairly successful in Japan.

ftfy

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
I seriously don't understand why so many Japan flags here are so fucking obsessed with & butturt about Korea.
Yeah, their government can be cheeky and annoying ,but occasionally it does annoy me, but that's about it.
Seriously get a life.

It is true, and those are bought by only Korean embassy.

Yeah, I figured. I'm just bored.

Oh, come on. I'm a girl, I read magazines and follow East Asian trends online. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about in this specific area.

やんけ
まさしくチョンだよね これ

最近 関西弁きくと 全部チョンだとおもえてくる。

>imagine Burerland has muslim schools that teach how 911 was great

we have many Kim supporters desu

>mfw they don't understand my sarcasm...

>Sup Forums
>girl

>genocide
care to explain how many victims there were?

Your entire remarks tell us funnier and ignorant as hell.

I tell you again, you don't know anything. That's all.

Don't you also revise history textbooks with false information

Not falling for that one

Fair enough

インターネットで興奮して他国を憎悪する人はどうして主語をweにするんだろう。俺は君を俺の代弁者に選んだつもりはないし、自分の意見はIで言いなよ。自信がなくて臆病だから大きな主語を使いたがるんだろうか。

For simiar social problems, koreans try to solve politics with an active interest, but the japanese turn away from political reality and seek other sacrifices. That's the difference. So you don't have to deal with japan neets

A lot.

NO offence huh? it is funny.
Things will never change even if I go there, face it.

In my opinion, (probably subconsciously) they understand what they are saying is outrageous and never be accepted by the general population,
and that's why they always use "WE".

それに関して言わせてもらうと、日本語と英語は別言語だからとしか言いようがない

日本語なんて主語省略なんてしょっちゅうだからな

因みに俺は政治豚じゃないから変な勘違いはしないでおくれよ

>ftfy

What does it mean? I do not know about internet slang.

Are you admitting that you are incurable? kek

Why are japs fucking manlet?

なんか変な文になったわ…
テメーの為に直してやったぞ

って意味

>2.2 cm difference
just like your penises good job

China hates Korea because they are not nigger enough, Japan hates them because they are too nigger. Interesting

Who are you? Are you not Japanese right? where are you from?

fuck off gook. you are the fool breaking relationships between Korean and Japan. speaking of dispute of the numbers of victims, 6000 theory, gooks often refer in order to emphasize Japs responsibility, is certainly propaganda.

Whatever, genocide did happen.