Why are Asian mainlanders so based?

Why are Asian mainlanders so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjfYeTj7dqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

india is not anymore humane for being a democracy than the DPRK is

Does the muslim fear the buddhist?

Europeans are slow learners.

who cares about humanity especially with muslim subhumans?

only the based Burmese Buddhists. see

poo
in
loo

Save us, oh great poo master.

DO U EAT DA POO POO?

>his country's most recognisable symbol is a muslim tomb

afghani subhumans can eat shit.

isn't that """your"""" ignorance? rather than my problem

It's poo not a tomb.

>be India
>respect Muslims so much you give them your own land so they can start a country and have nukes

based pajeet

Are you fucking retarded or have you genuinely never heard of the British Empire

shhh.. he's an American.

I just come on Sup Forums and make shit up. I have no idea how Pakistan became a country.

This is incorrect in notation.
It should be written as India, not Asia.

>Nip doesn't know about Rakhine and Uygur.

ahahaha...stinky poopy rajatma shitdung singh hhhhhh,, diarrhea poopoo gangrene shitganges stinkie khkhkhkh...,,,stinky shitfeces brown poopy vishnu ghandi smelly poop hahahaha it's so smell based poo in toilet

>The 2012 Rakhine State riots were a series of conflicts between Rohingya Muslims who are majority in the northern Rakhine and ethnic Rakhines who are majority in the south. Before the riots, there were widespread and strongly held fears circulating among Buddhist Rakhines that they would soon become a minority in their ancestral state The riots finally came after weeks of sectarian disputes including a gang rape and murder of a Rakhine woman by Rohingyas

really makes you thonk

If Indians hate muslims so much, how come 10% of the country is muslim?

Rohingyas are scums who needs to be gassed, Hitler style.

most muslims live in asia

>If Indians hate muslims so much
not enough.

We Japanese like Asian Muslims because there are many good people
and hate Indians because they are demons of rape.

>we japanese

>demons of rape

well russian economy relies on foreign workers. iirc they even hired fucking turkish workers when they built vladivostok bridges, as funny as it sounds. iirc the newspapers used to have news like chinese workers had a brawl with turks etc.
it is amusing also because valdivostok's bay is named golden horn after the bay of istanbul

>it is amusing also because valdivostok's bay is named golden horn after the bay of istanbul
why is getting cucked by t*rks amusing to you?

i rather think it was a panslavic idea like vladivostok will be the eastern constantinople etc, i am not sure but it seems likely

It's a reference to Constantinople. Our rulers had a gigantic boner for Byzantine Empire for pretty much our entire history.

akuma no sekuhara has a nice ring to it

>How to deal with india

An indian man wouldn't poo in it

lock the door

inb4 toilet witch jumps out and grabs your junk

checkmate.

I have too small a junk for witch to grab.

If you guys want to go full Burma on your Muslims (don't) it still seems really disingenuous to have something like half your tourism be for the Taj Mahal.

>disingenuous to have something like half your tourism be for the Taj Mahal.
what gives you that idea? or is it your white prejudice speaking?

What? It's a Muslims structure, that's the point. Are you that proxyfag from earlier?

>It's a Muslims structure, that's the point.
Is the structure made out of Muslims?

I was questioning your statistics. "half your tourism".

>Muhammad fujita detected

i wish that was the case.

Namaste , my name is Sri-choot.

I’m a 27 year old American brahmacharya (yoga fan for you chutiye). I draw sanskrit and sutras in the dirt, and spend my days perfecting my art and shitting in perfect Bharat style. (Power squat, reverse doo-doo, all-over-the-fucking-wall)

I train Kalaripayattu every day, this superior martial art can turn my body into a weapon can cut clean through karma because it was made over a thousand years ago, and is vastly superior to any other style on earth. I earned my Kalaripayattu license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak sanskrit fluently and I write fluently as well. I know everything about the indus valley history and their sutras, which I follow 100%

When I get my indian visa, I am moving to tamil nadu to attend a prestigious ashram to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a guru myself or even dissolve into brahma!

I own several dhotis, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to india, so I can fit in easier. I say namaskaram to my elders and seniors and speak tamil as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in india!

>friend has family there in Burma.
I hope they are alright because he's a wreck right now since his family had a close call.

P O O
O
O

would have believed this post, if I was not a native Indian.

British plot for oil is the tl;dr

Its toilet goblins or demons. Forget which

itt, british plot to prevent russians gaining access to warm waters.

Didn't the war with the Japs prove how pointless that was?

why are the news trying to make me feel bad for the rohingya at the same time they call them "insurgents" trying to steal land

If you're going to hate someone then it should be us Arabs

Muslims in Myanmar literally didn't do anything to anyone

HE A GOOD MUSLIM HE DID HURT NOBODY!

And how is that Rohingya's fault

The whole religion is a disease like nazism or marxism

Like pearls before swine

It's a museum now

Nice upkeep

We should hire buddhists to take it back

>Muslims in Myanmar literally didn't do anything to anyone
see

That doesn't justify ethnic cleansing and killing innocent people who did nothing

>Indian subhumans find pride in their violent culture.
I hope Pakistan nukes that shithole.

>Pakistani nuke
>any worth

>implying it's not the religion which is poisonous.
they can convert back to Buddhism, desu.

but does she wank it?

youtube.com/watch?v=VjfYeTj7dqA

Meanwhile in China,just like playing real life L4D.

why is india of all countries using rape as justification for genocide?

Do you mean ''Asian'' Muslims like Malaysians, Indonesians, central asians, etc? technically Muslims from middle east are asians too

were they real terrorists?