She literally fucked a guy to death in season 1, why does everyone keep forgetting that?

she literally fucked a guy to death in season 1, why does everyone keep forgetting that?

The leaks ruined her for me. Sybil was my favourite :(

webms?

That caught me off-guard to be entirely honest.

>first episode of this classy english series
>everyone is supper elegant and upper class
>a turk fucks the lord's daughter in the ass and dies of a heart-attack

Edith is annoying and ugly.

what webms? i'm talking about that turkish guy who went to her room after everyone went to sleep and died while pounding her pussy.

there aren't any webms of the actual penetration if you ask for these, moron.

nice quads

I mean it makes sense, people weren't posh and proper 24/7, not even lord's daughters.

>while pounding her pussy
I watched this years ago, but it was implied he wanted to fuck her in the ass, because she said she's a virgin and saving herself and he was like "Oh, we have our special ways in the Orient" or some shit like that.
Anyway, I think she said he died before anything happened, but who knows.

And in the end becomes by far the most powerful member of the family despite being a slut.

>she said he died before anything happened,
well in that case there's no reason not to trust her, right?

The first season was so good but the rest was so shit. What happened?

but that's wrong.

>died while pounding her pussy.
It is heavily implied that he Turked her (Sodomized her)

Why would a woman lie about something like that?

too much bates and anna. too many actors leaving for hollywood being clumsily written out of the show. too many plots that don't go anywhere.

>Why would a woman lie about something like that?
beats me

>yeah, and then that dark and handsome turk is gonna fuck mary in her hairy tight ass, yeah, that's right

Barrow was the best character.

You're wrong.

>Had multiple chances for redemption
>kept fucking everything up

Why is Sup Forums discussing British soap? What next? EastEnders? Coronation Street? Game of Thrones?

Could be Poldark perhaps? Do Americans even know of Poldark?

So this is the Downtown Abby the show is named after?

>literally too stupid to mastrubate

>mfw his lowest moment was just used to have Mary show up with her kid and act a little like a human being, to show everyone she wasn't an ice queen

The finale actually pissed me off with the mary-wanking, and the actual ending with the holiday special did very little to redeem it.

They all were back then. And people wonder why women used to hyperventilate and swoon and shit when handsome men showed up at balls.

i wonder how good she must have been to make such a chad literally die on top of her

>tfw Sybil will never lick your bum

>lick
>not smell

It's easy to find a girl to lick your bum, mate. Having one beg to let you sniff it is the special part.