What's your opinion on Putin? I think he's the greatest leader of the world. Bringer of peace. Brother of God

What's your opinion on Putin? I think he's the greatest leader of the world. Bringer of peace. Brother of God.

I would suck dick of his penis if that wasn't gay. And he outlawed homosexualismus.

He is scary
but cool and great leader.

Great, tough and iron-handed leader.

I wish we were able to vote for somone else in 2018, if he "wins" again it's a straight up violation of our constitution but who cares

How can't you love him? He's so badass.

Wouldn't mind to hear his speech (with subtitles) saying that now he's president of both Russia and Italy, that Italian is now forbidden to speak and to be replaced by Russian

> it's a straight up violation of our constitution
Why liberashkas always lie? Nikita?

He's a cuck, ruined Russian economy, flood Russian with sandniggers and Muslims (churkas and tadjiks). I want greater leader like Trump or hitler

isn't illegal to serve more than 2 times in a row? Putin has already served 4, considering than Medvedev obeyed him anyway

what's stopping you from voting for (((Navalny))), Nikita?

He didn't serve more than 2 times in a row.
> Medvedev obeyed him
kokoko that's not how laws work.

> ovalny's banned from being elected until 2020
not that i like him, some of his plans are stupid

Reported for using c-word.
He's a criminal. And hohol. Criminals can't be elected.
Rate his mom and aunt.

but if he wins in 2018 election, it would be 3rd time in a row and there aren't any other candidates, since ovalny is banned

Constitution was made in 90's by traitors. It was made in statedep.

I turned myself into a pickle. I'm pickle Putin!

ree

He is loyal vassal who pays juizya to chechnya and dagestan

>Bringer of peace
wtf are you talking about?

butthurt manlet who steals from his people

He's a kike controlled opposition. Putin's puppet. That country is fucked forever.