Tracy Morgan looks like he's about to cry and tells Alec Baldwin "I love you" repeatedly

Tracy Morgan looks like he's about to cry and tells Alec Baldwin "I love you" repeatedly.

What is this about? What happened between them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiots_Are_People_Two!
youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X9jXnZS3ouU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're gay lovers

Alec Baldwin was the only person who visited him in the hospital after he got hit by a truck.

He got hit by a truck?

His limo did. It killed his friend and fucked him up pretty good.

BFFs

He wasn't visited by Liz "make a whole episode aimed negatively at Tracy after he did a stand up bit that offended me" Lemon?

look at that happy look on baldwins face
fuck

Shit.

>The target of bullies as a child,[6] Morgan attended DeWitt Clinton High School.[2] In 1985, at age 17 in his second year, he learned his father had contracted AIDS from hypodermic needle use.[7] His father died in November 1987, at age 39.[2] Morgan married his girlfriend Sabina that year and dropped out of high school just four credits short of his diploma to care for his ailing father.[2] Already raising their first son and living on welfare, Morgan sold crack cocaine with limited success,[4] but began earning money performing comedy on the streets[2] after his best friend was murdered. He said in 2009: "He would say to me, 'Yo, Tracy, man, you should be doing comedy.' A week later, he was murdered. And that for me, that was like my Vietnam. I had my survival guilt when I started to achieve success. Why I made it out and some guys didn't."[4]

jesus fucking christ

I've read Tracy's auto biography. Dude had a pretty fucked up life pre-making it in the business. He's a pretty down to earth guy, the wild personality is more of a bit then he let's on. Baldwin's probably happy to see someone from the old SNL days that isn't a millennial hack.

>Already raising their first son and living on welfare, Morgan sold crack cocaine with limited success

Why do they always get a pass with this shit?

Ice-T was a fucking pimp and then is in a campaign against prostitution.

What the fuck man?

It's not like he has a time machine, people fuck up. But he got his shit together and now pays taxes (maybe?) and serves society by providing some humour to some people

The ones who never turn it around deserve all the shit

He makes goofy faces and talks funny, so it's OK.

He was probably a really nice pimp.

can you elaborate? I never watched 30 rock

Maybe Ice-T's views have changed. The fact that someone could go from being a pimp to an anti-prostitution advocate is evidence of a mind that is capable of evolving with time and life experience. That seems a rare thing any more.
The ultimate situation to relieving prostitutes of harm is legalization of strictly regulated prostitution, a la Netherlands, however.

Prostitution will always exist, but if we take pimps out of the game and guarantee safe, sterile environments with health checks for the business, it ensures a much better outcome for both the prostitutes and the Johns (and society and the economy).

Tracy did a stand up bit where he said if his son was gay he'd "stab that little nigga"
Tina Fey got pissed and wrote some shitty episode where he had to apologise in character
Or some shit like that.

Even where it's legalised prostitutes still use pimps/security. It's a dangerous profession.

Women can work independently but many don't

I dunno, i think thats bullshit. Clearly their attitude "changed" when money was on the line. You cant tell me Ice T sits in his mansion and thinks, "man I wish I didnt make money as a pimp fucking hos and collecting money...."

Like fucking howard stern made a living commenting about literal whore's assholes, put literal mentally challenged people on air and let Artie Land rip into them, constantly said nigger on air, to talking about some cunt bitch being an inspiration on Americas got Talent

no i knew about the gay stabbing comment, I just had no idea about the "apology in character" though, holy fuck.

I thought it was impossible for me to hate tina fey even more than i did

The drug and sex trade would look very different if it was just people in it for the money. When people don't have other opportunities they turn to it. You could be cynical and just think people try and denounce it to save their careers, but I work in the development sector and most people I've met who have worked selling drugs, or people, or whatever, don't want to do it, but they're in a situation where they feel it's their best, or only, option.

I do see where you're coming from, but I imagine most people on Sup Forums aren't on the edge of poverty. That desperation is hard to understand unless you've been in that situation, or spent a lot of time with people who have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiots_Are_People_Two!

Maybe you're right. Your Stern example is a great one. Either they've changed, and we can only take their word for it, or it's a smoke screen to keep them making $$$$. It's probably the latter after all. At least Ice T advocating might (*might*) make a difference. (Didn't Ice T also advocate murdering police officers in the 90s and now plays a detective on TV though? LOL) Stern is just collecting money on his bullshit.

Welp, thanks for taking me back to cynicism before 9AM.

#Awkward

I don't understand what you're saying. You're saying that you can't regret your actions if you profit from them?

they're people that are probably super rich and I've talked to guys that I know are poor, like living out of a vehicle and stealing internet to post on here from their phone kind of shit.

I do think you're right though. Those industries are built on desperation.

protip: tracey morgan has BRAIN DAMAGE

they all do

Cop Killer was a fantastic song.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ

I don't know why nobody remembers Ice T had a metal band.

but the importamt thing is its easy to get you to hate a woman with nothing more than uncited slander. youre mom must be proud of her little hitler. im sure daddy would be too if mommy wasnt a cum dumpster and coulda kept him around..

Pepperidge Farm remembers and so do I. Body Count just released a new album last year and did a pretty good cover of Suicidal Tendencies' Institutionalized.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9jXnZS3ouU

>Alec Baldwin got caught saying some pretty awful things on tape
>these people think they have any leg to stand on to criticize Trump

Yes, they all do.

>Bringing up Trump for no reason
This is why people hate Sup Forums neo-memesters.