Did you ever, EVER, laughed at one of his jokes?

Did you ever, EVER, laughed at one of his jokes?
He was good in "punch, drunk,love."
The rest can hit the bin.

I didn't even like The Waterboy. In fact I think I hated it.

what are you doing with those clubs punk?

little nicky was good

pretty much everything else was shit

also, don't trigger him
he might blow up a nightclub

There are a lot of cancer jokes in Click. I didn't think they were funny, but I'm surprised that he got away with it.

IIRC there's also a joke in Click about Michael Jackson cloning himself so he can molest himself.

I'm sorry but Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are both timeless classics

plebs now recognize that he hasn't made a good movie in more than 10 years so they always ask me "when was the last good Adam Sandler comedy?"

nigger, never. Even the "classic" Sandler comedies are fucking garbage, the only thing Billy Madison had going for it was Norm McDonald

he has always been terrible and the only reason my generation doesn't get that is because they were 12 when his first "comedies" came out

>Happy Gilmore isn't golfkinó
>Billy Madison isn't schoolkinó
>Big Daddy isn't snotkinó
OP is a fag

time for you nap now grampy

I laughed when david spades son in Grown Ups 2 was sitting in an inner tube and says 'summer time'.

spotted the 8 year old

these movies are garbage and you're running on childhood impressions

Really liked the Longest Yard remake when i was young. Haven't seen it in a while though.

Honestly I think people are nostalga blind to Billy Maddison. I remember loving the movie when it first came out and watching it a bunch through high school. Then I didn't watch it for like 10 years and upon coming back I found it had all the trademarks of a shitty Sandler movie with the exception of a few great performances thrown in (Farley and Buscemi primarily) and was a bit of a chore to sit through now.

Happy Gilmore and Big Daddy still hold up though, I would even go as for to say Happy Gilmore is an all time classic.

Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison were good. Everything else is shit.

Also 2nd for Punch Drunk Love. Shit was mad good.

>anger management
>little nicky
>billy madison
>happy gilmore

get fucked OP

>Playing Chicago backwards in Little Nicky.
>Teaching a kid to throw sticks in front of people on roller blades and in between spokes to make them eat shit.
Those still make me laugh a little.

Tollbooth Willie and the Longest Pee are god tier

Billy Madison - Great
Happy Gilmore - Great
Wedding Singer - Pretty good

Anything else, SHIT.

Happy Madison is a cult classic and 8.5/10 comfort, hear anything else and Sup Forums is probably at the center of it

Sure. I liked Click, I laughed at quite a bunch of chuck and Larry jokes, liked Anger Management. 50 first dates was alright. I haven't really seen his recent movies except Jack and Jill(horrendous) and the one with Jennifer Aniston where they pretend to be married, it was on tv a few months ago and I though it was okay.

Oh and I really like The Longest Yard. Me and my friends still use the "he's so fast he makes fast people look... not fast" line.

Op here. I watched 'Funny People' few weeks back, it wasnt bad. Not haha funny, and Sandler was convince able

>little nicky was good

pfffhahahahahhahah

Billy Madison is a perfect dumb comedy. There's so many weird surreal type of shit that comedy movies don't do enough in the Judd Apatow improv era. Like the sloppy Joe scene or the out of the blue musical number. Just weird shit for the sake of being weird.

>Did you ever, EVER, laughed at one of his jokes?
Yeah. He was good in SNL. He was good in Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. His old standup was good. He was good in Big Daddy.

Judd Apatow produced Walk Hard and Popstar which are two of the finest silly dumb comidies ever made. The flamethrower bee scene in Popstar makes me gut laugh in a way nothing else ever had

>adam sandler was in 3 sports movies

>"I don't regret doing Click since it was fun for me and my four brothers to see me in a fart-jokes type of movie. It's like a big inside joke to us all. However, I'd be genuinely disturbed and possibly confused if I ever met an adult who genuinely enjoyed Click and didn't have any direct personal connection with the production of the film."
What did she mean by this?

She's a smug British nerd.

>making fun of your audience
Always a good idea.

Thats My Boy was 9/10
>why didnt you get another burrito TODD

He needs another serious role like Punch Drunk to help his image. Did he not like the movie? Did it make him too uncomfortable?

You realize he is making movies for children right?

that's my boy was fucking hilarious.