What does Sup Forums think?

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmmm not so good.

Womynkino

Unless you are baiting or a new-fag, you know exactly what Sup Forums think, since this film has been discussed to death here since its release.

I just watched the movie yesterday, so I haven't read any of those discussions.

It was alright in that while it had a female lead who was able to fix everything, it was still believable because it required soft skills like communication and linguistics that females excel in.

I also ignored all posts about it to avoid spoilers so if everyone could repost their opinion on it that would be good thanks

I enjoyed it, thought it was done well, its always risky business doing something like this because it can look kind of dumb easily but it wasnt in your face

I thought it was going to be some shit like battle of LA so was pleasantly surprised to see a new take and the development of communication between species was interesting to see

One of my favorite movies
I suggest you read the short story

Look as you know there were a dozen 300+ post threads when the film came out, it would be pointless to reduce all that discussion to whether Sup Forums "liked" it or not. We talked about the story, the characters, the politics, the themes, the sci-fi, all that nuance and talked it to death. You missed out, sorry about that but saying we liked it isn't going to make you feel included.

degenerate cuck mindvirus propaganda for all the good little goys

It was alright, decently executed all in all.

A solid 7/10.

Its smarter than your usual Alien contact movie, which pretty much is 'pew pew lazer beam lmao'. That said, the twist still feels weird, kind of wrong in some way...

That said, i liked the movie. Might gonna give it another try some day to see if it holds up.

Amy Adams is my waifu

Try to look for the discussion page in the archive sites. There is a lot of quality discussion about this movie (either criticizing, praising, or explaining bits and stuffs that might confuse you).

Amy Adams ruined it. She plays the same Lois Lane "I'm right about everything all the time" character

Fucking language granted us the ability to perceive time differently?
To see the future and past like it was the present.

Sure.
"Wow such difference, not need action, strength idea. braev stories."

youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY

Can't get behind black droopy eye man desu

What is your problem, cunt? Just fucking give the user your opinion on if you liked the movie or not. Stop being such a fucking faggot.

I liked the movie. Wasn't the best, I was hoping to see more of the Aliens, but it was a good movie over all.

7/10

He was barely in the movie.

It had okay moments, but overall it build up to something it couldn't provide. I was pretty fucking disappointed.