Opinions?

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqcLXlA2Udo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it, but goddamn if choosing Legion for this sort of thing doesn't poison the well when it comes to discussing it

>is everybody we see just one of David's personalities?
>how do his powers work?
>how do Syd's powers work?
>I'm from Sup Forums and I find Syd to be offensive!

After 30 minutes in I was pretty sure I had taken lsd by mistake and I was just tripping balls

Probably no.
Bend, control matter around him.
Body change with timer i guess.
Go back to Sup Forums

I liked it, until the very end. The whole Action sequence looked really out of place, and broke the tone of the episode.

>Why are the hot ones always crazy

That is the moment I knew Syd was a hallucination.

I'm schizoid (not schizophrenic) and I'm very interested in this series. Is it any good? Does it portray the mental illness in a good way?

I know what they were going for, and it really could have worked, but something was off.

>Go back to Sup Forums

That's what I said!

I thought the same.

Why do we see the psychiatrist interacting with her then

Because his memories are unreliable.

Gimmick shit. Bad writing. No real plot. Memory/time bullshit in order to "engage" the viewer for lack of the aforementioned.

i liked it major wes anderson and david lynch vibes

out of all the capeshit on TV this is the best so far by a mile like not even close

Why do we see people talking to Tyler Durden?

Yeah the special effects looked crap. But hey, it's a tv show, we cant expect a blockbuster movie quality. Also, it was lined up like a video game, but who knows, maybe its in his head...

The rest of the show was blockbuster level cinematography. Made that one scene stand out.

Pretty good, then it remembered it was a marvel show.

>looked really out of place, and broke the tone of the episode.

I'm 99% sure that was deliberate. It reminded me of the shootout from Life Aquatic.

pilot was pure kino until that action sequence at the very end. I kinda get the feeling that it's just gonna turn into a superhero show now and the pilot will never get topped. Maybe it should have been a movie instead i dunno

i thought the show was spose to be related to that legion movie with paul bettany being an angel or some shit.

I kinda want to check it out now that I know its spose to be an x men related universe

>i thought the show was spose to be related to that legion movie with paul bettany being an angel or some shit.
>spose

they walk among us

i hope the x-men never actually make an appearance or are mentioned at all.

Visually gorgeous. Interesting premise. Absolutely zero momentum.

I genuinely fear this will be an entire TV series of well-shot sequences with interesting themes but absolutely no reason for the viewer to care about the characters or storyline. Despite being more conventional, the first episodes of all the Marvel Netflix shows painted better pictures of who their protagonists were and what the show was aiming to be.

....ok? you're on the internet buddy. Get the stick out of your ass

Stay crucified, mong.

This.
The preview for next week didn't look too promising. Story comes off as very paper thin.

Not a brainlet, but the part where he was in his memories starting at the telephone booth and in his sisters house or whatever was fucking confusing. I know what they were going for, but it was all too disorganized. And how the fuck did he get out of the hospital if they had a body switch and she was the one that left

Legion's daddy has to be mentioned

David is cute! CUTE!

what's up with Sup Forums and Syd?

youtube.com/watch?v=cqcLXlA2Udo

they named her after their hero

good pilot, i assume the shitty action sequence was bc of a low budget for said pilot, everything else was great. i only know a bit about legion but it seems like they're adapting in an interesting way. i figure for people that don't know legion's powers that they might think he's a boring telekinetic from the first episode and drop but whatever.

I'm pretty annoyed they didn't reveal all those mutants were in his head at the end of the episode.

I mean, they obviously are. Now they're going to drag it out for the whole season where it'll be this big Tyler Durden twist.

Would've been better to just get it out of the way early, I already sat through this with Mr Robot.

...Also, did anyone else notice that they had the new MCU Marvel logo after the credits, and not the old one they still use in all the X-Men movies? What does that mean? Is it because FOX needed Marvel's permission to make the show?

Capeshit Mr robot, literally re.ddit: the capeshit show

Can't wait for another episode, it has potential that I hope will not go to waste.

Horseshit and i turned it off.