The Americans

I'm in the middle of the first season of this, the spy stuff is pretty good but the relationship stuff between the protagonists is starting to get old with the whole will-they/won't-they forgive each other.

Is it going to be resolved any time soon or is the whole series like that?

Also this show has some really nice looking promotional art work, is there any play you can find higher resolution versions of it without the airing dates or logos of the channels?

they're relationshit is always fucked up. the wife is always parading her naked ass in front of the husband but all he does is piss and moan and look depressed, also she gets jealous at some point of his secret marriage to another woman to gather info and he straight up rapes her and then asks her if thats what she wanted and she cries

Well shit, does the spy aspect at least stay interesting?

Dropped this show after the lead actress got BLACKED in a an interracial cuckold plotline with the fucking leader of the Black Panthers

Literally why.

Not an episode after that

ive seen every ep and the relationship shit literally never changes. its insane.

havent watched it for awhile, the last i remember the guy was undercover as a drug dealer seducing some 15 yr old slut to spy on her parents house and the kremlin was forcing them to confess to their daughter so she could be a second gen spy and get a job in the fbi or cia.

just gotta sprinkle this shit in every thread like mouse turds dontcha?

So is it worth watching or overhyped shit?

It happened and you can't undo it pal.

That's literally /yourshow/

Kind of both.
It gets praised way too much IMO but it's pretty alright to watch if you want some 80s spy drama.

it's a decent show but it never gets really great, it's worth watching though

really?
dropped before starting it

How insecure are you to be afraid of every media portrayel of a relationship between a black man and white woman.

It's not like you perma virgins would get the pussy if Tyrone wasn't there first.

You could at least reply to the post you gutless cuck
Don't try and make it seem like you speak for everyone and announce to a crowd

Sorry that I upset you, I meant

Jesus Christ weekend Sup Forums is embarrassing. It's an excellent series, if you're not into the domestic drama, drop it now.

Showing interracial relationships normilizes them to the public despite scientific prove that race mixing is a bad idea.

I understand why you think that this is just people deliberately being assholes to black people with the way it is usually getting worded.
I don't think less of black people either since it's hardly their fault for being born that way, that doesn't change the fact that there is a line with how much you can forgive them and racemixing is one of them.

The second season is a lot better

It's an outstanding TV series. First season is the weakest. You will fall inlove with it by the third season and you'll NEED more after you're done with the fourth one.

If you like the Cold War atmosphere and don't mind a good bit of Russian in your shows then this series is for you. It's one of the best recent shows.

Characters and story are excellent, although sometimes things don't make sense until like an episode or 2 after they are first introduced.

The daughter is (deliberately) the most annoying character in all of television. I think she is the main antagonist of seasons 3 and 4. Only great shows make you want to beat and strangle a teenage girl to death.

if it helps your racist sensibilities the black guy she's sleeping with dies at the end of the first season.

holy shit Sup Forums please go. do you really have to shit up every thread that tries to have real discussion?

I really like The Americans. There are some plot lines that drag a bit but it's a great drama. I really feel bad for poor Martha, she got completely shafted.

Her storyline ended in one of the better ways that it could have, for the time being, of course.

Phillip could have just as easilly murdered the poor thing but he is a changed man and decided against it. I wonder how she will be brought back into the fold, if she ever returns.