Americans deserved 9/11

You fuckers bombed us for months only because you wanted to build that military base on our land.

You sent enriched uranium bombs on our schools, gave our children cancer and you destroyed our country which couldn't recover even to this day.

9/11 was the best day of my life, fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uhm, maybe don't subvert the will of the international community next time sweetie? x

>be serbia
>get bombed by nato

What will?

You fuckers wanted us to surrender our land to terrorists who were murdering and raping our children there.

Brits are equally as bad. Tony Blair sucked Clintons dick hard and because of them. Your entire media said we were "oppressing" the minority there when in reality, you fuckers trained and armed terrorists there to commit atrocities.

Now you are getting raped by muslims. Karma hurts huh

*because of him,

America deserves complete and utter nuclear annihilation until not a single b*rger is left to roam the planet and pollute it with subhumanity

Milosevic was a tyrant just like Napoleon, he was the Hitler of the 90s

how many serbs did their air force kill?

He did what was right.

>supported his own people that were being attacked by muslims and croats in Bosnia and Croatia
>Was anti american, anti western
>pro russian
>sent an army to defend his people against albanian muslim terrorists
>was democratically elected, western media was butthurt about it, paid a group of students to cause chaos in the country

around 6000

Fuck *nglos shit

wow f*ck anglos

LITERALLY nothing wrong with 9/11 and dead am*ricans

LITERALLY nothing wrong with bombing s*rbs

>we dindu nuffin we gud bois

Classic serb

If you're so butt hurt about it why are you wasting your time on an English based, primarily American website? To be honest most people on this board are too young to remember our campaign against Milosevik.

This

Fund jihadis- get jihaded
Simple as

youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4

>implying that we gave j*hadis money to kill our own people

>butthurt aggressive serb

every time

thats a big plane

4u

I don't really care to much about some Eastern European shithole, but I agree with you that the USA deserved those plane attacks. It was merely blowback.

Right, is the only true answer. Two(Three, Four or Five) plains was not enough.

It was four and you spelled 'plane' wrong. Go have another drink, Vlad.

>be serbian
>genocide bosniaks
>WTF AMERICA YOU CAN'T INTERVENE THATS AGAINST THE RULES
how does being landlocked feel?

>tyrant just like Napoleon
top kek, 200 years and Anglos are still butthurt, you are worse than Poles

this actually.

Fuck Serbia
Kosovo is Albanian
Hope you get smaller servlet

Serbians are genocidal assholes, the entire rest of the Balkans hates you people

It's not about simple bombing the country. Your country bomb them using uranium fragments. Their contaminated their soil and water supply and will be a huge problem for hundreds of years.

I only hope to someone blow some nuclear reactors in your country. This way you can understand the pain that nuclear wasteland is.

>Be American
>Get Hurricane'd on explosion day

For the dumb American posters who don't even know where Serbia is.

>Pro Russian
Yeah fat fucking good that gave him. Russia didn't lift a finger to assist you

Unless they're genociding Americans you have no business there

It wasn't the US, it was NATO as a collective, of which many member states were in close proximity to the fighting.

I don't agree with the sentiment, but I agree with the fact that it's simply natural for a Serb to entertain it

I was talking about Burgers

NATO is America foreign legion.

feels pretty good to know a burger will get here to die in my place if war starts tho

Fuck anglo scum

More like you will be conscript to fight for America.

the only good serbian is a dead serbian
same for burgers tho
so, well, it's win win

We found the immigrant.

When you will go back to your shitty continent to live with your family of apes?

too weak and ill for army, feelsgoodman

Meлкoбyквeнный yблюдoк

There is no such thing as too weak.
If you can carry a 4kg weapon, and have at less one finger in your hand to pull the trigger. You are fit to die when america fell like.

Ja Sam ruskiji nie žid I ja puno volim serbiju I wašu rakiju I ex yu legendarnu musiku iz bivšaja jugoslavija

Nasi Ratniki nikada nie umere umre nista kiriya eliyson suka blyat remuv Kabab od Bosnia do albeni bice mertvi svima musilmani I ich amerikanski sir sem

Slava brat we are all Slavic secret agents thet sleeping right now and getting stronger and stronger Whan time will come you and me and all our brothers or our sons or the sons of our sons will be fighting toghter brat za brata removing all the Americans pindosy and Muslims and Americans out of Kosovo and Bosnia killing them all

Kosovo je serbija
Kosovo jest serbija
Кocoвo этo cepбия
Кocoвo цe cepбiя
Кocoвo ce cepбъя

Cлaвa нaшeй нaциjи !!!!!

I am sorry we dident halp you in 90's we had to fight Muslims from kavkaz thet America trind and send to chachnia and dagistan and gruzia and Ossetia and ingosetia

If we would help you we may losed the kavkaz in 90's

Sorry brat I am realy sorry I love juguslavia you was our sister ;(

Next war we will fight toghter remuving all albanians Muslims and Turks Americans out

heart problems, simply cant make a run even if necessary
would be a waste of resources since they would arm me and throw away all the useful equipment
a serbian is dumb but sturdy and obedient, much better to use him

>simply cant make a run even if necessary
Good. You stay behind and slow the enemy. Don't forget to kill yourself and don't be captured. No one wants you to receive a army pension when the war is end.

Kosovo is Albania and u cant do anything about it

i already get a pension :^) and higher than army one

Karadiczu vodi serbe svoye vodi serbe svojeeeeeee.

Boris borisov plz explan me this my grandma was in Bulgaria hotel name hisar for six Weaks vicetion and she said every one speak Russian there even her doctor and the room service

So whre is the hate?????????? How can you hate your Balkan brothers ??

Get your guns ready brother we are coming soon

I will meat you in Bulgaria in 2019 with my worriors and we both go to Serbia to join and trin them then then slowly slowly we gona start coming to Kosovo to make prapaganda and Whan America will diside to halp Muslims in Kosovo we are coming in the pic

Our grup name will be ivana brigada since my name is ivan

C'mon man our names is Ivan Boris and dragomir no one can't fuck with us we will skin them in a minuth

NATO can do shit if we join and the Balkan junaki join us a team to remuve all this shitskin albenians Muslims becked by shity weak niger Americans let remuve them all from this world :D

The dialect we will talk will be old churchslavic ak old Bulgarian of Kiril and metodi of ochrid back Whan Balkan was port of the Greek land

>le terrorist

Ye I'm sure all those Bosniak women and children were terrorists? Fucking kys Radovan and accept that you lost. Now you have a choice to better yourself and turn Serbia into a prosperous democracy that respects human rights like the rest of the west (you notice USA always offers you this possibility instead of completely destroying you like they could've) or you can keep being the dog of the backwards shithole R*ssia. Your choice.

/thread

my frend ai dont heit. ai lov Albania and Kosova

>Being this cucked
>That flag

They bombed then to destroy Yugoslavia which is was becoming a serious ally of the Russians. NATO was fearing a notable power in the middle of the Mediterranean not alligned with them and they nuked it.

Kosovo is Serbia

>respect human rights

Muslims aren't humans

Europeans are literal dindus when it comes to anything that happens in the Balkans. You always put off the decision to the Americans, the Turks, or the Russians and then bitch and moan about them not doing things correctly.

Fuck off and clean up your own shit, Europe.

>human rights

It. Albenian Muslim scum hide in sverige :D

Hahaha mother fucker we are coming soon

We are the angels of death we gona remuve you all we drive from anger and gods will

I will come with Chechens soon to your lands and Kosovo will be free so be scered albenian

Mabe we all die but the sun the next day will shine like a disk and Kosovo will be our and it will be coverd in our beatiful blood

We just need to start :D there is nothing who can stop us

We are coming 10 soldiers or 10000 soldiers or 100000 soldiers it das not importent what importent is the will of this war to get our land back :D

Bcoz right now in Kosovo all the evilness of the west is getting oround

My gods will help me I don't care to die and to go to haven alone we are dreaming for this day thet we all come alone to haven and face our gods

Albenian scum your days in this earth will come to end soon

Even aras god of war will be in our side of this war :) zeus will send us the rain aras will give us his power

Kronos will be watching this fight

Crom will give us his steal thet can't never be breakd :D

Remember 2019 after the kolyada days we are coming

TENK YOU U ES EY

YOU ARE MAI BEST FRENT

YOU ARE THE PISSKEEPAR

YOU ARE THE LEDJENT

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

What make me sick Volga Tatar brat is

All this latin europian country's thet suck Americans dick and say to them yes sir for every thing
Germans yes sir

Poland Yes sir

Baltics Yes sir

Scandinavians Yes sir

Asians yes sir

Ukrainians our brothers control by short agly Romanian Jew prazidet full of mony and gold and he say yes sir not a single real Ukrainian will say to Americans yes sir and I am not talking about the Chtolics trash polish ports of ukraina thet The russim empire take back I am talking about the Kiev Rus ports who spokd russin

Yes sir

Yes sir

Yes sir

Since Whan our Slavic barbarians tribs say yes sir to Americans Anglos ??

The only country thet will never gona say yes sir is Russia and thet way the holyness will come from Russia there is a poem to build we most distroid and nuke every one and every thing first

Yes we are pour from all the wars but I'n torm of cultur and history we are rich richer then any country in this worlds

Country's like Poland thet just a black spot in our ass

The blyatics istonija litwa and litounia

Finland swedan Norway Germania

They all all nothing for us just a game

Our real anmy and the anmy of all Slavs is Englos

Bcoz they don't want to see us toghter us empire

And thet was the plan to break juguslavia the Secend most powerful army in the world

It was

We need to distroid the englo English world from inside after that our tribs will be finely free from slevery to Jews thet killd Jesus just bcoz they don't want to follow gods will thet every thing in this world will be free

Thet Jesus put corse on the aternel Jews never find there place in this world

And till this day the sabhuman Jew thet snitched to romans on Jesus are imortal thet the corse thet Jesus put on Jews after the god laft them alone and will never halp them now bcoz they killed the king of Jews
There is a real story some armenians sow this aternel Jew thet get corsed by Jesus

shlomo, u ok?