ITT we create /film/

DECLARATION OF SEPARATION

We the Self-Important Dipshits of Sup Forums, in Order to form a more perfect union, move to implement the immediate forming of a new board, henceforth known as /film/, that will be a heavily moderated discussion board for threads about film and filmmaking and film history and film trivia and unironic kino and film criticism and /film/ level quality TV series.

Sup Forums shall remain as the trash pit containment board that it should be, a less-moderated blue board for content related to tv and movies and youtubeshit and celebrityshit and capeshit and disneyshit and goofs and spoofs and memes.

Move to vote or amend?

there must be heavy petting for all imdb refugees

> and /film/ level quality TV series.

no

otherwise, great

>/film/ level quality TV series
The whole fucking point of /film/ is to have a board for film only you mong

Alright well that was an amendment from the previous board. that is now 2 votes against and 1 vote for including the verbage "/film/ level quality TV series."

I do think that since /film/ would include filmmaking and production as topics of discussion, there should some allowance of television-related content. How about:

We the Self-Important Dipshits of Sup Forums, in Order to form a more perfect union, move to implement the immediate forming of a new board, henceforth known as /film/, that will be a heavily moderated discussion board for threads about film and filmmaking and film history and film trivia and unironic kino and film criticism and television content only as it applies to film production and academic discussion.

Sup Forums shall remain as the trash pit containment board that it should be, a less-moderated blue board for content related to tv and movies and youtubeshit and celebrityshit and capeshit and disneyshit and goofs and spoofs and memes.

Move to vote or amend?

>all deez verbose wankery
>implying Sup Forums is a democracy
>all your wordy declarations will be shot down by a simple "No"
>shut down by someone who does it for free or hiroshimoot

dont let your memes be dreams

I PLEAD THE FIFTH

/film/ officially secedes from the state of Sup Forums

liberty for all afficianados and freedom from juvenile plebs and capefags

la cucaracha la cucaracha
can't walk anymore
because the state has taken
all his marijuana
la cucaracha has perished
now they take her to be buried
among four buzzards
and a mouse as the sexton

This is so sad it is not even funny -_-

Her basket?

Look again. It's five.

first order of film: no memes
second order of film: no meme culture

>/film/ level quality TV series
Yeah, I disagree with this point. Who is going to regulate what constitutes as a "film quality" TV Series. I don't like the idea of making a "patrician" variation of Sup Forums. I think that for the sake of convenience, films should just have their own place, as people that discuss tv and film are not always the same type.

I honestly dont even give a flip about what /film/ does. I want that to be a fallback for the puritans so that Sup Forums can be unencumbered to embrace its schlockiness, and acts as a buffer from all the reddit and imdb and Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit. /film/ is sweden and Sup Forums is denmark.

what did he meme by this?

ok so move to vote on the draft as written
But amended as:

We the Self-Important Dipshits and redditors of Sup Forums, in Order to form a more perfect union, move to implement the immediate forming of a new board, henceforth known as /film/, that will be a heavily moderated discussion board for threads about film and filmmaking and film history and film trivia and unironic kino and film criticism and only television content as it applies to film production and academic discussion and also no memes.

Sup Forums shall remain as the trash pit containment board that it should be, a less-moderated blue board for content related to tv and movies and youtubeshit and celebrityshit and capeshit and disneyshit and goofs and spoofs and memes. Also webms with sound.

I vote in the affirmative. Is there a second?

Why do Sup Forumsedditors keep trying to imply /film/ is what redditors want if its something people have been asking for before reddit even became a thing?

Is it because they can't use the Sup Forums is a slow board excuse anymore??

Just do it. I agree.

taken as 2 affirmative votes on declaration as written in making the current vote tally of 3 affirmative votes of 11 total posters.

Your whole proposal is not plausible because it implies that it would be heavily moderated, while there is not even enough moderators/janitors on Sup Forums.

Where would you get all those additional mods that would have to work even harder than on Sup Forums because of the massive blacked and cunnies shitposting raids by the other party just to bring it down?

Also saying a board should have "no memes" on Sup Forums is ridiculous

Nah.
Nah.
And thrice Nah.

Motion not carried due to intense faggotry.
FOR YOU

>Where would you get all those additional mods that would have to work even harder than on Sup Forums because of the massive blacked and cunnies shitposting raids by the other party just to bring it down?
If you build it they will come.
>Also saying a board should have "no memes" on Sup Forums is ridiculous
yeah thats the meme

ok so thats 3 votes in favor and one vote opposed with 13 total posters atm.