Why did they chose this guy for Kingpin? He's so ugly he could be a modern art masterpiece

Why did they chose this guy for Kingpin? He's so ugly he could be a modern art masterpiece

Fail: the post

Their version of the character is supposed to be literally autistic. This guy looks autistic.

is kingpin known for his chiseling good looks, or big body frame, and menacing look?

>being retarded
Gomer Pyle is the best bart of the show

Vincent is GOAT

this.

im prettybummed their just not doing a straight up daredevil season 3. i really dont care about the defenders, id rather see more kingpin.

hopefully he'll serve a big role again in punisher show

Fuck You. This guy is literally the best actor in Daredevil.

You're in the wrong place dipshit

Vincent already confirmed he wont be in it :(

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Why?

I think you need to have seen The Cell to get Donofrio's deal. He's an uncaged animal in that.

>2% bodyfat

i was confused the whole time about his voice

Ahhh that really sucks.

Hopefully he just said that to suprise the audience.
Most likely not...crossing fingers..better cross our dicks too

>Kingpin will never be seen in a spider-man movie

not for the first one coming out at least. Still could be in the second one. Itd be awesome if he was in the post credits or at least gets a mention

yeah, but would you really want this spider-man to fight against Fisk?

>Ow, I'm sorry mr.Kingpin, but mr.Stark said I had to kick your ass

The age difference, and the setting of the films vs the series just doesn't fit

in ultimate spiderman teenage spiderman just spent the whole time making fat jokes