How are you preparing for the Asian Century?

I'm not.

>a continent where most of the governments treat their own people like slaves
>mostly dependant on foreign industries
>even their belic technology is a joke : Most gear on most Asian countries are Russian knock offs
>not put in their places by sheer degeneracy of the superpowers that sustain them
Top jej

>seamonkeys
>asian

someone have the poster of asian chick full of justin bieber pics on the wall, with sex doll?

saving up for a chink wife

I'm doing kegels for better erections

biggest troll of the century, makes you stuff up your ass.. and I bet my money youre fucking actually doing it

What are you trying to say nigga, all I understand is that you don't believe they do anything but they actually help when edging and I can go for hours because of kegels.

youll get the same exact effect if you hold your piss you dumb fucking bitch, or better yet jump of 6 floors

>youll get the same exact effect if you hold your piss

Congratulations you're doing kegel exercises

Shoot yourself snownigger, remove your genes from the gene pool

you can google stuff or are you completely useless? I guess so..nvm

>mostly dependant on foreign industries
are hues this retarded most of the world's industry is in china and asia in general

He means they're dependent on foreign sources of raw materials, particularly petroleum. China's dependence on mideast oil exposes them to great geopolitical risk should shit go down between the Saudis and Iranians (which is incredibly likely). Their options would either be economic collapse (due to lack of access to necessary industrial inputs) or entanglement in a Middle Eastern blood feud.

It's okay mate, we're building a pipeline from alberta to Vancouver so we can supply them with oil.

By penetrating my white gf with my 7 inch korean benis so we can produce finnish children.

Never going to happen. BC wants half the oil revenues (note - revenues, not profits), which is completely untenable at the prices that Albertan crude trades at. Also, a pipeline of that scale will take upwards of 5 years to construct (at least), during which time we'll probably already see an oil shock from either Russia of the Middle East.

You also have to factor in that Albertan crude is literally unprocessable by current Chinese refining capacity and it's questionable whether or not they have the technical expertise to be able to process it effectively.

Disgusting

Nope, it doesn't matter what BC wants. The national energy board has already approved it. It's a federal decision. BC can bitch and moan about it but that's the cost of joining Canada.

China can refine it or send it somewhere to get it refined dunno, don't care. They want oil they can have ours and we're building the infrastructure to do it.

She is ukrainian btw.

Ok then. Korean and a Turk, two of a kind.

Cool. It'll still be at least five years until it comes online, provided there isn't constant meddling from BC.

>China can refine it or send it somewhere to get it refined dunno
The US is literally the only country that has the refining capacity to process tar sands oil. Or it was, until shale hit and we retooled our refineries to work only with light sweet crude. Everyone else uses Saudi or Russian mid-grade crude, which is an entirely different beast than the Albertan gloop you Canadians pretend is oil.

Alberta has shale oil too you dumb fat. Its only the oil sand shit that is the lowest grade.

Construction timeline is 28months. Starting this month.

>>The probable destination of Energy East's or Line 9's bitumen is a refinery somewhere in the US, although some bitumen refining capacity does exist in Europe as well as China.

i know you want to cuck the usa for those trump remarks but this is abit excessive, let him believe in his super power status abit more

I'd just do whatever I'm doing and on the dawn of 2030/1/1 a million dollars will be transfered to my bank account.

The US doesn't want to be a superpower anymore. That's why we elected Trump.

China has 10 months of oil saved up in a strategic reserve.

They've been working on it for a decade.

at least its safer than brazil