It was consensual

C'mon man, a few roofies.
Haven't we all done that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3aydhuwQzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cosby is innocent.

lol fuck that uncle tom nigger. he should be rotting in jail right now for raping white women

DINDU NUFFIN

he's innocent of not committing a crime

i dont believe consensual sex should be possible between white women and black men

thats just me though

>"If a woman is out drinking, she should know that her drink being drugged is a real possibility, and it's HER choice to have the drink"
- Republicans in 2017

>"gibs me dat pussy"

-dindu nuffins, time immemorial

did he actually drug anyone last I paid this any attention I thought he just gave some bitches quaaludes

You shouldn't be able to take someone to court over something that happened 30 years ago and therefore you have no evidence that they did it. At that point, anybody could just claim anyone raped them and have them go to court since apparently you don't need evidence.

Are those not drugs?
I don't know what quaaludes are, but they sound rapey.

you can take anyone to court over literally anything

they're sleeping pills

where are proofs?

sounds rapey to me

youtube.com/watch?v=o3aydhuwQzE

It was all a meme.

we all know (((they))) decided to take Cosby out because he complained about black thug culture, something (((they))) have a vested interest in

> no conviction
> (((press))) constantly pushes he's guilty without any real evidence besides hearsay
> jello pudding

he's plainly innocent

This. He spoke out against BLM and the media went after him for it.

he had been saying that stuff for years, what took them so long? could they not find enough whores to bribe?

Exactly. He said the wrong thing, and he's being silenced using the crimes they've held over his head for decades.

the thing that strikes me the most odd about the whole thing is that the press presents EVERY SINGLE LAST BLACK THUG AS INNOCENT as long as it supports the BLM narrative

but not Cosby. He's obviously getting different treatment due to his political views.

it's chosen protecting their pet narratives

the thing that strikes me the most odd about the whole thing is that the right wing presents EVERY SINGLE LAST BLACK MAN AS A THUG

but not Cosby. Because he helped push their narrative.

until this story came out that is

But they don't

Poor guy. So old and close to dearth and that shit happened to him. He was always so loved.Also , it's not like every girl wasn't with him due to money and fame.

Also, how do they even know they were "raped"
if passed out? LIterally takes like 50 years to say something lol

women are so horrible

You're living in a time where both a man and a woman can be piss drunk, have sex, and it's the man's fault.

the definition of rapr changed. If a women consents and changes her mind that is now considered rape. These women agreed to go back with Cosby alone and drink and drug with him. Back then this would be "oh well you knew what you were getting into".

Cosby has been turned into a monster probably because he spoke out against nigger behavior