youtube.com/watch?v=dsFEjRq64Q0

KARA BOĞA t*Rk piçlerini sikiyor
youtube.com/watch?v=iwqHBocIE6M

HOL UP

kys

Kys

>MY wh*Te ASS İS ON FİREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

triggered little wh*te boy

KARA BOĞA'ya (PBUH) yamuk yapılmaz yamuk yapanın sonu kötü olur.

wh*Tes BTFO

wh*Teys are subhumans we should remake the great Ottoman Empire

Agreed. but we should genocide wh*Tes this time instead of enslaving them.

pırt

z-zaza sen misin
wh*Te PİÇlerine ölüm

bir banlıyorlar bir açıyorlar, belli saatlerde mi postlamamızı istiyor bu PİÇler moruQ
bremler bu arada vikiden çıkan ipleri ketliyorlar mı hala yoksa unuttular mı

New thread:

εμείς οι Μεσογειαkοί-Καυkάσιοι στέkονται πάνω από όλα τα άλλα kατώτερα πλάσματα

wh*TeoğluİT

zazalar ermenidir

sizi sikem cevap verin lan

hayır

kurtce biliyon mu konusalim

My Turkish (and K*rdish) friends, pls help me.

I would like to travel to Turkey next year as part of a 3 month backpacking trip. I will start in Turkey before going to Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, UAE, Oman, and possibly a few other places. I have a couple of questions about Turkey if you do not mind.

At the moment, the cities I will visit are Istanbul, former city of Troy, Izmir, Antalya, Adana, Mersin, Sanliurfa, Ankara, and a few towns along the Black Sea coast. What are your opinions on these cities? How safe is Sanliurfa? What should I eat, see, do? Anywhere else I should visit? How will I, a 22/m educated, white, blond American be treated in Turkey? Any other tips and information I should know? This trip will most likely be in May of 2018.

Teşekkürler arkadaşlar

Are you a wh*Te subhuman or non-wh*Te

Wh*te, blond, /fit/, and penis

test

then fuck off only BLACKS and Asians are welcomed in Turkey

eat kebab, specially in şanlıurfa. sounds like a nice trip desu. you wont have problems i guess but most turks dont know any english.

sikimin mod
ban yedim

short form

"kafkas" yada "laz" burnu yoxtur
internetin "meme"lere inanma

en dominant burnusi ikincidir benim burnumda böyle benziyor

hahahahahaha çok şeker türkçen var ikibey :DDD

resmini atsana kenks

türkcem cox kötüldi
evdede söylemiyorum

Sup Forums hayatimi sikti

lmao
günde "this is ikibey" tiradlari acarlar

4chanin nesi var ki? otizm yapmazsan kimse sana dokunmaz, azıcık otist davranıyorsun xocam dürüst olmak gerekirse. ama türkçen kötü de değil o kadar.

gözlerimde böyle oldular

>. ama türkçen kötü de değil o kadar.
kek
hepsini unuttum
almancada sölyemiyorum

yazmasını biliyorsun okuması o kadar zor olmasa gerek :DDD

bence 4chane girmeyi bırak, biraz kendine vakit falan ayır başka şeylerle uğraş.

durun annem geldi

how do you look some whites can pass as turkish

sen kurtce bilirsen

neye? birkeren ölecem

When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything besides having as much pleasure as possible in life. Probably you will die at 70 or 80 or even before. If you die before your spouse, you die knowing you are leaving them in grief and sadness with no way to console them. Even if you're lucky enough to live to 100, it's still such a brief period, and it goes faster the older you get.

After you die, a few people will remember you. But they will die themselves soon enough, and the memory of your existence will pretty much be gone forever. It's not as if future people will ever be interested in your life. You and all record of you will just fade away. Even if you were famous somehow that only means your name might live on another decade or two. If you try very very hard, you just might be able to make an impact on your time or even the near future. But what's the point? That, too, will pass. It's not as if your body will lie peacefully in a green field next to your spouse eternally. Even if you made a giant impact, soon enough the world will be hit by an asteroid, or a plague, massive climate change, or some other great disaster.

Even if we manage to avoid that, in a cosmic eyeblink, the Sun will die. Maybe we will have escaped the solar system by then, maybe not. It seems highly unlikely given the laws of this universe. But even if we escape to another solar system, eventually the universe itself will simply end. There will be nothing left, not even the information that we as a race ever even existed. Our whole spacetime will end, or at best, loop. And even if, by some amazing cross-dimensional magic, the "human race" (whatever it looks like by then) has survived and figures out how to teleport to another dimension, no one will have thought of you personally for a trillion years and never will again. Your pretty gravesite and your bones and spouse's bones will have been drifting stardust for aeons.

bîjî

avoid azerbaijan, georgia and armenia altogether, there is still conflict going on there. all other places are relatively alright. safe travels wh*te dog

almancı tengriciyle ikibey aynı kişi olabilir mi

only Georgia and armenia are worth visiting after turkey

yox

>there really is no point in doing anything besides having as much pleasure as possible in life
but you sound like you have no pleasure in surfing in chans and shit posting because you whine about it, so just dont? that was my suggestion, find something you can enjoy more and do it instead.

>After you die, a few people will remember you
but you dont live so that they will remember you after you die, you live for yourself and for your own pleasure. this mentality contradicts with the previous paragraph unless your sole pleasure is being remembered.

as you said, you just have to live for your own pleasure, whatever it is. for some its tapping girls, for others its earning money and so on.

Do you guys know that in the UK and USA, Turks are considered white ?

You, bosniaks and azerbaijani are the only muslims considered white in all western racial categories. Congratulations !

tek shitpostinga begeniyorum

>you live for yourself and for your own pleasure.
neye?
birkeren ölecem
useless

keske yatmaxda ölsyedim

they have never seen azeris

kimler burada? proksilik bir meselemiz var

biraz kendinle çelişiyorsun xocam, hem tarzı postlar atıp Sup Forums hayatımı sikti diyorsun hemde hala buralarda takılıyorsun.

N'ber?

iyiyim xocem siz
hala burda postladığınızı görmek şaşırttı

Cok nadiren geliyorum t.bh ama eskisi gibi sen bir yer degil

Artik Sup Forums ve /fit/ t.bh

Ama sizi ozledim harbiden

avustralyalı bi türk user da vardı onu da özledim

arkadaşlar ben hisi spamlamaya başlıyorum maymun proksileri orada çalışıyor sadece intte ve polde banlıymış :DDDDDD

Aynen, eskisi muhabbetler donmez oldu
Vallax bu aralar iceri kapandim (cacoon mode + emlakcilik okulu) ve /tr/ nerdeyse yok oldugindan cok uzuldum

o zaman bağımlılıkları yenme vakti xocam, sen yaparsın bence.

bi tane de alamancı vardı tengrici takılıyordu hahahahahaha çok güzel akardı tiradlar bir sene kadar önce. özledim desu

>greek delight
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Eee, neden resmi cektigimi saniyorsun?

mekan güzelmiş ama beğendim. kanadaya hiç gitmedim ama amerikaya gittim 1-2 kere.

we're not white and nobody considers us white, we are the enemies of the imperialist western devil

which one of you fuckers did this

How different is Kebab in Turkey vs Kebab in Germany? The kebabs I'm used to have döner meat, red cabbage, salad, tomato, cucumber, and onion. Sauce choices were herbal, garlic, and spicy. And as for Sanliurfa, I'm worried about drawing too much attention to myself. I can't see that they get many tourists anymore and they're in close proximity to Syria and I really don't feel like getting my head chopped off. Not to mention the 500,000 refugees there right now.

Blond and Germanic looking. I'm the son of German immigrants and hold DE passport hence the only way I'll be able to get into Iran. I'll have to keep my US passport in my underwear the entire time lmao

I'm really interested in the Caucuses. I understand the border between Armenia and Azerbaijan are closed so I'll fly from Yerevan to Baku via Moscow. I don't plan to visit Abkhazia or South Ossetia. Thank you my non-wh*te friend

Iran is actually the big highlight of the trip, aside from the month in Turkey. I don't care for Dubai or Abu Dhabi but the only reason I'm going there is because I can't fly direct from Iran to USA. The reason for Oman is because it's only an hour away from UAE and I can't see any other excuse for me to go around the globe and visit.

Lindsay civari hocam, evet Pek guzel. Bu aralar her pazar diyar diyar geziyorum

burada kurt varmi vollahi su t*rkleri sikmek lazim moruQ biji apo

kebab in germany is a shitty sandwich full of meat. kebab in turkey has like 1000x regional variations and they are never served as a sandwich but more like a proper meal with side dishes around. check out the following for example from google images;

>alinazik
>patlıcan kebap
>beyti kebap
>urfa/adana kebap
>cağ kebabı

also you MUST have a proper turkish breakfast in somewhere. you wouldnt have problems in şanlıurfa as well dont worry. going to iran sounds very exotic but you maybe branded because you are american idk.

>you must have turkish breakfast
ula turk kahvalti ise ne yariyo bir iki ekmek ile peynir zaten

ulan yanlışlıkla çıplak ip ile ZENCİ (pbuh) postladım :DDDDDDDDD

I did it with some fellow people
BBC Jihad will never end

ben hep ekstra vpn açıyorum böyle yapmamak için :DDD bu arada /his/'te mod varmı bende BBC jihadı yapmayı düşünüyorum

Thank you, I kek'd

Get the fuck out of my thread wh*Te subhuman before I kick your subhuman skull in.
yav şu b*Yaz PİÇlerine yüz vermeyin hamamböceği gibi doluşuyorlar buraya sonra.

histe genelde mod yok. 30-40 dakikaya tekrar bir BBC cihadı yapılır götü yanık uyusun. his bu arada ismi sizi yanıltmasın pol'ün ta kendisidir ciddi ciddi tarih tartışan adam görmedim 2015'te bunun pollü yapılmıştı his tahtası açılsın mı diye oy vermiştim evet diye evet diyen ellerimi sikeyim

Turks in general just need a hug. You guys are so tsundere.

shoo shoo MOOR rapebaby

SHOO wh*Te SUBHUMANS SHOO

yalnız brezilya histen de ban yerse ebso olur :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

bREZİLler oradan ban yese ne olur tarihleri mi var onların :DDDDD

histe tarih konuşulmuyor ki

ax be yakub

kek biz hep brezilya proksisiyle postluyoruz diye onları da mı banladılar :DDDD
keşke brezilyada olduğu gibi belli bir avr*pa ülkesinden de bir ton proxy gelse de b*Yaz PİÇlerini banlatsak :DDDDD

>Vallax bu aralar iceri kapandim
Ben de :DdD:d:D

ben amerimutt piçlerini banlatmayı çok istiyorum alayı kanser

Selamınaleyküm.

as

ben /his/'i spamlamaya başlıyorum. ayrıca götüyanık wiki sayfasını banladı malum çorap sitesinden alın proxyleri.

sao pauloyu tamamen ketlemişler

turkroaches please nuke greece

bütm brezilyayı ketlemişler moruQ

cevap verin lan neden bokpostluyorsunuz

mod abiniz sizi siker bir daha yapma tamam hacum diyin

Aynn

yoo ben hala kullanıyorum

ben int'e bir iki senedir gelmedim su ban ile ilgili konuyu bana kasik ile yedirin

hise bi baksanıza :DDDDDDDD

Bi bok yok amk bikaç gerizekalı blacked konuları açıp banlanıp duruyo.

olm siz cocuk musunuz biraz terbiyeli olun su blacked ne lan zenci arap misiniz amq

yanma dönerci

I dab on turks

Italians are our niggas