So I went and watched this after seeing Split

So I went and watched this after seeing Split.

It was garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's wrong with it?

i remember seeing this trailer when i was a kid everytime me and my sisters wanted to watch oh brother where art thou in 2004

>and my sisters wanted to watch oh brother where art thou in 2004

Wow, good taste on those broads, so did they ever dress you up in their clothes?

>man sells comic books
>is a self made billionaire
more like unbelievable

>crashes plane with no survivors
>burns down hotel
>crashes train with 1 survivor

Pre 9/11 was a good time

style, and the stupidest substance

>man sells comic books

Herp derp

This was back when comics were popular and comic shops made money from comics and not amiibos.

youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ

Kino. The music is so good.

i laughed loudly when i saw it was just a puppet that he had on his back

It really wasn't that good, yeah. Way too much focus on his shitty family.

Best part by far was the delivery of the line, "They called me Mr. Glass..." That was actually done really well. It's a shame the rest of the movie was such a plodding mess, in my opinion.

>Just a puppet

Dude it's one take, shows a stuntman come up, choke him then stand up on his own

He asks his wife if he ever had a fever or a sore throat. But how does he know what those feel like if he never had them?

I think it's absolutely great.

The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs was always my trilogy of good from Shaymalan, no matter what other people said - especially about Signs. I love the stories, the characters, the acting, the dialogue, the cinematography. Split has now made it a tetralogy. Devil, which Shaymalan wrote, is a shitty guilty pleasure too.

Living life and hearing others complain when they had the flu. Commercials. Movies, TV.

How can Bruce kill the Horde?

Get the fuck out, it's shamalamadingdong's best film.

The only really thing wrong with it is that it followed his water phase..."Water Kills Aliens, Superhero Weakness is Water, LADY IN THE WATER"

Get the fuck out of here with your weak ass shit OP.

Rip off his head?

yes they were my older sisters. i think they maybe dressed me up once. idk man my dad is an oil painter for a career so we watched lots of artsy movies young. prob why im so spergy about movies now

Dude lifted like 450 pounds.

It wasn't even that, he HAD been benching for a while. He was just upping the weight every time he pumped a few out.

Plus the paint cans.

>gives up football career to be with some broad
>their marriage ends up failing anyway

Good redpill from Shamalamadingdong