What do you mean you didn't vote for Hillary?

What do you mean you didn't vote for Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/01/inside-las-most-exclusive-sex-party/
youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big nose

mutilated penis

fuck hillary!!! #feel the bern!!!

She was a Wall Street puppet pretending to be leftist. No thanks.

Was he a total DNC shill when W was in office too? Kind of sad to think he's only on when a D is in office.

>He has to pay for sex

nypost.com/2017/02/01/inside-las-most-exclusive-sex-party/

*Rapturous Applause*

Yes, but now he says W and Romney weren't that bad because Trump is literally Hitler.

in an alternate universe Bernie won and we're all wearing Bernie-wear (TM)

:(

Do you think they have something over him? Same with Colbert, the election seems to have fucked with them more than seems normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE
I unironically voted for Hillary but Bill has been in full retard mode this entire election. If you voted for Hillary because you honestly think that she was a good candidate for president and not just a less shitty choice than Trump then you should probably kill yourself

Couldn't say. The NYP piece just casually drops him in LA's most expensive recurring orgy without so much as a second mention. I guess that's not even a blackmailable offense

Does that mean we get free health care and free college education? Fuck, I want to live in that universe.

i want to like him cause i agree with most of his views but i feel like lately hes been pretty obnoxious.

Litteraly last week or 2 weeks ago he said democrats and republicans voters biggest problems was they didnt know how to communicate to one another without just shouting and calling names rather than have a simple easy going discussion about it.

Then his next show he screams over the guy that called him out and disagrees with him
Cause Trump said america is not so innocent.
How could he not agree with that, we are deff not innocent. whether or not that was a good idea for trump to say idk. but it just annoyed me how he screamed over the guy and blew him off

Also how hard he was pushing hillary. Like i know she was the better option than trump but i hated how mahar tried to make her out to be a fuckin saint. And i know you cant really try to promote somewhat and shit on them at the same time but just the way he tried to talk about her like shes perfect was pretty annoying

Anakin, Hillary Clinton is evil!

That debate with Piers morgan was fucking atrocious

>Brings up how Bush was a much better president because he was more calm and rational
>Piers says that he invaded Iraq which killed thousands of troops and over a million people
>Bill shouts out GIVE HIM TIME HE'LL DO WORSE

He's still salty that he gave a million dollars to the Clinton campaign and got nothing out of it

>free
dumb leftist

*jewtilated

>not wanting to tax the super rich
dumb conservative

It's hilarious how he admits to "crying wolf" over past Republicans but then tells us to trust him when he says how horrible Trump is. He has no credibility.

>he actually wanted Bernie
back to plebbit

Why is Obi-Wan Kenobi giving alternative facts?

read Trumps tax plan. Literally is that, dopey.

The super-rich are already taxed though.

Trump has Goldman Sachs executives in his cabinet, and is dismantling dodd frank

Tell me more about how china just stays within its borders.

What does that have to do with Hillary?

FUCK OFF!
*flips the bird*

He was raised Catholic.

*STARTS CLAPPING FURIOUSLY AND MAKING LOUD NOISES*

i think his anger over trump just clouds his judgement now and he just has less control of himself.

Also im a lefty, but his audience probably has to be the most cringy obnoxious audience ive ever seen/heard

Nani~!
*teleports to twitter*

>Wow goyim, how could you vote for that corrupt "politician" when you could have voted for MY corrupt politician
What a shit argument.

Yeah, but he's American.

>Yes, Waiter. I will have the Dogshit with Nigger AIDS.
>I'm sorry Mr. Maher, we are currently OUT of Dogshit and Nigger AIDS, but good news, we have Fresh Dogshit and Fermented Nigger AIDS.
>Oooh, great, I'll have that instead, thank you.
>Very well, sir. It will be right out.

I actually did vote for Hillary.

Thats literally all you trumpfags do though

and now trump is filling his cabinet with wall street execs and doing everything to allow the banks to repeat their mistakes lol

>that nig
I am become Social Justice, destroyer of worlds