What the fuck did I just watch

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaRur6fngB8
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A man desperately going to unbelievable lengths to not say jews

you just watched the truth, welcome to reality buddy. yea...

he got peer pressured into backing off from his original claims and saying it's just what the elites believe after 2nd bathroom break, disappointing

The fastest two and a half hours in human history.

Eddie Bravo gets a lot of crap but without him tying the transmission to the human plane lives would have been lost. Minds would have been broken. The world would have gone through a reset.

Joe getting a red pill enema

One of the best JRE podcasts ever.

>that discomfort on Tom's face.

i had to stop because Eddie Bravo is the most unbearable faggot in existence

DUDE

JOHN OBRENNAN

JOHN OBRENNAN

JOHN OBRENNAN

Jaime pull that up

How to protect against psychic vampires?

Jones just out red-pilled us all.
youtube.com/watch?v=VaRur6fngB8

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES

FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

I think we all underestimate Mr Jones he deserves and award for going this long and not pulling a Gibson.

le herble jew

Reminder that Alex Jones:

a)has just turned 43
b)does not believe any of the shit he spews

it was really weird to watch alex fumble through that israel rant; like he went so far it backfired "uh no see Israel is just like any country, did their share of bad stuff--i-i mean not that others haven't done worse, we've done way worse."

>yfw you think you're woke but then meet an autistic bipolar conspiracy theorist Texan high on weed.

Bravo was fucking trash. He shouldn't have been allowed on past the first 30 minutes.

>dude u see buzz aldrin's instagram?

>no whats it like

>oh dude its like
>haha dude its like
>its crazy, man

Best version imo

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>mfw checking out Buzz Aldrin's instagram and finding it's completely normal

holy shit this is fucking incredible

faggots who cry about scientists and funding are the worst

eddie bravo has taken too many punches to the head

>take just one drop of supermale vitality
>get 3 gf in 23 hours

amazing stuff

Why did Eddie Bravo keep bringing up Buzz Aldrin.

i think he wanted to make some point about Aldrin's instagram that never quite came to him

When the redpill hits u just right

Is this actually worth watching for somebody that isn't crazy? I find AJ a pretty interesting nutjob, but I've never seen a JRE podcast

It's one of the best things to watch ever, even for just entertainment value. Jones is truly touched.

Yes. I wanted it to go on for so much longer because it was so interesting. Why else do you think it gets posted here so many times?

It's amazing but it's all about the experience.

First you need to eat some deer, wash it down with your kale shake and pop your alpha brain and supermale vitality.

Then you must filter the water that you use in your flotation tank and have a 3 hour float.

Then you must pack the bowl and add 100mg of DMT for safe measure.

Then you are ready to activate your neurons.

just the basic gestalt

Alex Jones is a Psyker.

He's talking about elites trying to convene with Chaos gods through child molestation and blood sacrifices.

He is correct in what he says, and it's always been this way however. He thinks he can stop it, he can't.

Also, this website captcha system is literally how they are building AI.

>not using legacy captcha

Also the AI will spare those that helped in it's construction

>Also the AI will spare those that helped in it's construction

Roleplaying this hard, did you mean to get those trips?

Probably for the autonomous car.

the whole enchilada

Why can't Joe shut the fuck up about floating for 5 minutes?

mexican tobacco and apple juice

he's a troll

JESUS CHRIST IT'S REAL
JESUS CHRIST ALEX I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

this desu, that's why I watch him

This episode was nodal

Alex Jones has been given a destiny and a mandate. Thank God for him

Listened to this live while driving cross-country.

Literally the most frantic, exhausting, mindfucked 3 hours of my life.

Even though I know that Jones is insane, I felt like reality was breaking down around me.

Also became a bit less skeptical of pizzagate.

Slept like shit that night.

Fucking top kek

That is great... I lost it at "succulent hot dogs"

>watched AJ for 10 years
>never talks about extra-terrestrial crap he can't prove
>goes on JRE and now everyone thinks he's another David Icke who talks about aliens and obelisks on Mars

I always thought Alex Jones was just some angry right wing man that doesn't like the government