WE

WE
WUZ

>BBC in action lads I would hate to drop it because of this fucking liberal bullshit

shieet

What is this and why does it keep getting posted? I know it's gotta be liberal propaganda, but what specifically

>rich white people at a party
>random dined in the background
>"YOU CALL HIM JAMES? HE'S A NIGGER!"
>if you crank up the audio you can hear the dined say "HOLD UP YOU SAY WHAT NOW?!"

>dat acne scarring

do people like you have to like breath into a paper bag whenever this shit is on tv. How do you cope with real life?

dude its not just a pollitical thing but a realism thing, serie was pretty legit until this shit started to come out

Taboo S01E06, this nigger just appeared on the show to show the world how cruel the British were and nothing else

I don't want to drop this too, but this nigger is so annoying.

Disgusting! Everyone knows the British dindu nuffin.

10 minutes into the episode for fucks sake.
Should I stop watching? Is it worth it?

Well he's not wrong. They were cruel.

For the context of their time the British were complete babies.

not as cruel as niggers were to other niggers in the fantastic utopia of Africa from time immemorial to literally today.

Literally fucking >whataboutism
Not an argument

>in the context of their time

I've said this in every thread, but it deserves to be mentioned.

He was clearly making a power play, demanding to be taken seriously by the men he was dealing with. It worked and they were shaken up. The scene serves a purpose

it literally is an argument since it's true and you can't refute it. Meanwhile Britain is reasonably safe and peaceful, and was even back in the colonial days.

shut up faggot. we're busy getting triggered right now. fuck off

The BBC is really going to care when you stop watching on couchtuner

What's wrong? It's only true to realism. Niggers are delusional in this show, just as they are in reality.

full tell me that's not Taboo