Admit it. You liked it and Ellen was pretty cute

Admit it. You liked it and Ellen was pretty cute.

This is one of those normie movies I just never got around to watching.

Never denied it. Great ending. The movie didn't make the mistakes I expected. Whatever that counts for. Glad I saw it.
Though Whip It is the superior Ellen waifu movie

it was aaaight

when i first watched it
but now im not as much of a pleb

As someone who was adopted I despised everything about this movie.

Juno should've been hanged from a lamppost.

>when you so ugly not even your parents want you

It was OK. Saw it last year and it really didn't even remotely live up to the hype.

She used to be top tier waifu material. It's a shame she turned into a raging lesbian feminist libtard.

This.

All she had to do was maintain a medium sanity level and she would've found steady work as a niche waifu.

Instead she we went off the left end and lost it all.

>turned into

went off

As a matter of fact, I have no idea who my father is, but neither does my whore of a mother since she was a fucking SLUT who kept screwing around without using protection. I mean, what kind of a person tells his own son 17 years later after they threw him away that "sweetie, I have genuinely no idea who your father was" "it was a...chaotic time" ????!!!!

So no, maybe I could've had a happy life had my father known I existed. Maybe he would've fought for me, raised me, and we would've been happy. But that son of a fucking whore took even that away from me.

Selfish bitches like her should be killed.

Kill yourself normal fag piece of shit.

I didn't mean to hurt you. Stay strong.
You're not mulatto are you?

No, I'm from Central Europe. And,I'm sorry, for ranting. It really triggers me. Bitches being irresponsible I mean.

Nigga why you no sleep yet?

>irresponsible
Wasn't it the most responsible thing though? In her situation.
Would you rather grow up with Ellen Page or the step mom?
Are you pro-life?

Ellen fucks geeky beta dude and gets pregnant, beta dude says he will do anything for her, she says he is really cool and not a geeky loser. Movie ends as they sing together.

>So no, maybe I could've had a happy life had my father known I existed. Maybe he would've fought for me, raised me, and we would've been happy. But that son of a fucking whore took even that away from me.
You calling your unknown father a son of a whore or your mom? Stay with the narrative man.

>mfw experienced highschool romance, got heartbroke and am experiencing it again

Never realised but she DOES look like a boy in those saggy clothes

pretty comfy.

Watched this in school, don't remember what class or why

It was pretty great in that context, better than most stuff we watched

Who isn't she dating now? If she has some young fem lipstick lesbo gf that would earn back a lot of points

Some 10/10 surfer chick

>Nigga why you no sleep yet?
it's only 1AM. I'm going soon though.
>Wasn't it the most responsible thing though? In her situation.
My best friend was raised by a single mother. She gave birth to him when she was 19 - like my mother did with me. Except my friend's mother was a responsible woman, she didn't give a fuck what anyone said, she raised him to be a decent, smart and capable guy.

So no, I don't think it was the responsible choice. It was the easy one, because she was a selfish bitch who only cared about herself. If you had met her you'd share this opinion.
>Would you rather grow up with Ellen Page or the step mom?
I'd rather be aborted. No, really, I really wish I had been.
>Are you pro-life?
No.
My mother.

is this preggo kino?

kill yourself

>If you had met her you'd share this opinion.
I meant in Ellen's situation.

>I'd rather be aborted. No, really, I really wish I had been.
>Are you pro-life?
>No.
Well... that's awkward. But why? Fucked up childhood gives you eternal neetbux and you have the rest of your life to get it together and have fun. Not condescending I just don't get this: I wish I was dead thing

>Fucked up childhood gives you eternal neetbux
that's not true at all.

>not liking thicc mommies

fag

>thicc
Fuck off nigger.

Where u from?
Nigga you can literally immigrate to any country in Europe. Why prefer death?

how many dicks have you sucked today homie

I wouldn't give away my kid if they threatened to kill me. See, this is something people who haven't been adopted or had normal childhood will never understand. Most of you have your family, security, a social net to fall back on. You don't know what's it like never to truly belong anywhere, to never feel secure. I do and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies, let alone my own child. Even if kids raised in a good family, the trauma still lingers, festering like a sick wound. At best they try to ignore it, at worst comes the substance abuse, behavior issues and the like.
>Nigga you can literally immigrate to any country in Europe.
You do realize we Europeans speak like 28 languages in the EU alone, right? Yeah, English is useful, but not everyone speaks it.

Are you a nigger or just a retarded teen aping nigger culture?

it's 100% a product of its time. It fit in really well with the early 2000s, but since then it hasn't aged super well

>Whip It
it's shit

nice blog, son.

>You don't know what's it like never to truly belong anywhere, to never feel secure. I do
you hit the mark user.

Im from Australia but regardless of where you're from a fucked up childhood isn't a free pass.

>lesbian
>cute
My generation was crazy about it, or at least the hipster soundtrack. I've never seen it.

>My generation

>considering lesbians ugly/not cute/inferior/anything negative just because they're lesbians

I have literally only ever seen this meme on Sup Forums, what is it about? How did it originate?

pic related is the superior version of this movie

Juno is a corporate film pretending to be indie, and Saved! is an indie film pretending to be corporate.

I will give Juno props for its soundtrack, but in everything else Saved! is the winner

>pic related is the superior version of this movie
>no pic

a bit rude tbqh

by people that have interacted with lesbians irl

lol oops

to be fair, lesbians tend to be more ugly on average because of their manliness

it's not even a meme, just my observation

Well I did as well and I can't attest to that.

>this meme
Grow up or get out of your house more kid. Jesus Christ your age group is embarrassing.

Well that's true, but I've seen people stop liking Kristen Stewart and start insulting her overnight the other day just because they found she's lesbian, when's she's been openly lesbian for about a year. Same with Ellen.

I'm belittling the stance.