What even is a "Reddit show" exactly?

What even is a "Reddit show" exactly?

a show that Sup Forums doesn't like or a show that gets too popular

A good show that's popular

If you have to ask, you're probably reddit.

it's a buzzword used when you want to be viewed as more sophisticated than the other Sup Forums anons who actually can enjoy their hobby without self esteem issues

A show that is very popular, takes itself too seriously, and is lauded as the best thing since sliced bread for being "intelligent" and "a breath of fresh air"

A good show that is popular and contrarians on this board have to hate as a result.

A show that reddit likes and is reddit

The female characters are absolutely awful. I skip over all of the skyler shit. She doesn't even act like a human. She delivers every line like a psychopath, why does she even have a family when she's such a bitch.

If you like it, it's reddit

If I like it, it's kino

DUDE SHOVELCAM ROFLCAKEMAO

bojack horseman is currently the most reddit show

This
Redditors exit this thread

holy shit, is sunday reddit day? just kill me @ the replies itt

That show is such fucking garbage, i watched the entire thing in a week once hoping it would suddenly change and be good on the next episode, but it just kept sucking

i really dont understand what people like about it. it's not funny, the 'drama' is terrible, and the characters are horribly written and boring

someone has to be on a next level of faggotry to like it

An example of Sup Forums-approved kino:

The Young Pope

This wasn't a bad show but the only people who think it's something special weren't born when all the stuff it's based off came out.

Did anyone else read this in his voice?

>everything I don't like is reddit

Simple, really.

no, you're just a faggot

That's reallly Reddit, the show

A show that gets super overrated because it's decent and reddit has to over do everything they touch into oblivion

Alternatively it can also be a show that panders to the reddit crowd IE manchildren "nerds" who think things like references, breaking the 4th wall and lots of deaths are EPIC