Tfw can't laught at anything because the years of posting here have shaped your sense of humour in extremely...

>tfw can't laught at anything because the years of posting here have shaped your sense of humour in extremely shopisticated ways

tfw to intelligent to laff

Penis

>tfw my normie friends dont "get" my sophisticated sense of humor and only laugh at eurobeat memes and old /wsg/ shit that has been reposted for months

he is right, yesterday my sister showed my a smurf saying "funny" things in Bavarian.

I had to fake laugh, it was sub 9gag humor

I don't have fedora pictures in my computer, otherwise I'd reply to your thread with a nice fedora. Have a good afternoon.

my university has a meme page with unfunny reposts of shitty 9gag memes, it is very popular

lol

I laugh
Mostly to avoid embarrassment

Same feels

I cringe everytime when my classmates from Uni start to post 'memes' on social networks.
It looks so stupid.
Do we look as stupid as they are when we post here for an outsider, I wonder.

Yes, if said outsider has the same mentality as you (or me tbqh, or a good many people here)

I'll share some of my favs
(ONLY FOR SPICS, IF YOU'RE NOT A SPIC DO NOT SAVE MY FEDORAS)

>>tfw can't laught at anything because the years of posting here have shaped your sense of humour in extremely shopisticated ways

my sides hurt from looking through the perro caca thread

I know your feel, brother.

>tfw can't laught at anything because the years of posting here have shaped your sense of humour in extremely shopisticated ways

saved

*adjusts tie nervously*
e-EHM...
ja ja Hola mi amigo, ¿como esta?
me llama es pekka y soy alcoholico
estoy muy cacondo hacia meme
so, do we have a deal?

Hola amigo
Tú acento es muy raro, ¿de dónde eres?

nakido y creado en Finlandia :----DDDDDD
yo hice espaniola cuano era un nino
I'd rather not talk spanish since it's more obscure than my Swedish at this point

Hablas como cavernícola pero entiendo todo
Are you the Finn from the perro caca thread?

God no

Almost all of my friends like a facebook page called South America Memes. Most unfunny shit ever, but somehow they find it extremely funny.

This

Hmm? But koira kakkaa is the most advanced meme

*Rick enters*
>wobalubbada stupid faggots, god isn't real!
*Iron man walks in*
>mmmh i beg to differ
*millenial audience cheers*
*Johnny Depp enters on his boat*
>Woooah it looks like everyone here is an alchoolic fuck, let's take this rhum bottles and shove them up our asses
*Sherlock walks slowly towards them*
>this is illogical. Can someone with a decent iq PLEASE fuck me in the ass right now?
>leave his sweet english ass to me
*Chandler walks in naked, revealing a 12 inches fully erect horsecock*
>mmh maybe you forgot something?According to my calculus i can take two dicks in my ass without interfering with my mind capacity
*it's Sheldon. The audience is clapping furiously*
*iron man puts his helmet on*
>shall we begin?
>BAZONGA
>WABBA*burp*LAB
>yes, before your slow mind bore me to death
>yarrr arh
>call me Chandler horsecock lmao

I just opened the thread and had a fucking seizure when I read the "soy cagar"-line

I laughed for a solid two minutes

Did someone make this for int?

I did