youtube.com/watch?v=VuXCwm2EwUU
youtube.com/watch?v=eYN7ru6JmjE
dienekes.blogspot.ca/2011/01/genetic-map-of-west-eurasians.html
dienekes.blogspot.com.tr/2012/02/first-look-at-turkish-and-kyrgyz-data.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupid insects

muslims

they're better than you

Why do you start the same thread over and over again, Diaspora fag...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej

I am born and raised Slovak

Still not released M&B Bannerlord

How they come to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wN4Rbc6HSPY

OPA

why are you so butthurt about them slovak user ?

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXCwm2EwUU

So god damn catchy.

my nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=eYN7ru6JmjE

At this point, it can only lead to disappointment.

They think they are from central Asia and worship some weird god.
Schizophrenia or Dementia baka.

WTF is baka??? I wrote "baka"

nothing, literally masterrace.

actually yes we are. and you're a rapebaby

:DDDDD fug
why can't I write 's-m-h'

fucking weeb kys

kys weeb

I don't watch that shit cartoon.
Jeez, a fucking subculture.

Pontians are subhumans

black plague

>small heda
> 89 IQ
>culture of roach

See?
That's the case

>oooh ooh ahhh ahh!
can someone translate wh*Te ape language?

They're dumb.

>wh*Te subhuman piece of shit can't even write head properly
0 IQ

as i said. you're a pontian rapebaby and your country is artifical
if i ever see you posting here i'll hop on my truck and pay a visit to your non country.

Your meme isn't even funny. I want ikibey to return to Turkey and genocide you unfunny subhumans.

shoo wh*Tey

we fucked ur mums disease ridden pussy and this happened my teacher ;Dd

Africa tier education.

School is for dumb people
-Rick "the Pickle" Sanchez

89 IQ tier.

are you still here monkey

>spamming an unfunny meme
What a great contribution. I'm beginning to believe you're an australian with a proxy. Nobody other than australians can be this autistic.

rape babys who think they are real turks

sup rapebaby
for how long are you going to spam this pic?

stop posting against your superiors, you inferior monkey

>it made my ass burn so it is unfunny
vax wh*TeoğluİT

iyi sikmişsin moruQ

shhhhhhh its ok rape baby im sorry you guys got cucked this hard my brother

Gamarjoba Gogi, кaк дeлa?

we must unite and do science shit - rick sanchez

you sure refuted my pic.
now shoo or else i'll scorpion kick your cat in front of your family

Kek. Do they actually believe this?

These guys are Turks, on your pic i see only arabs

low iq r*S pls

Imagine if English speaking American blacks created a state in the USA and called it Engley. That's pretty much what Turkey is.

except for the fact that we're pretty much same as Eastern Oghuzes low iq wh*Te subhuman

Have i said something wrong?

Looks pretty fucked up for me

>except for the fact that we're pretty much same as Eastern Oghuzes #
>low iq wh*Te subhuman
Shut up Greek man.

yep
that you call Kyrgyzes Turks. I don't remember Kyrgyzes founding Seljuks, Early Ottomans and Turkish beyliks in Anatolia.

>we are like Turkmen who are themselves mongrels who mixed with Persians and Arabs, therefore we are Turkic

Stop posting.

>Arab
low iq wh*Te subhuman
stop posting

>Seljuks, Early Ottomans and Turkish beyliks
Oghuzes mixed with iranids, so you were initially mongrels.

J1 is Semitic.

>t*rks
>not just greeks and arabs in denial

wew lad

And you should know that all original Turks were Asiatic and some historians believe they are distant cousins of Mongols

yep the more west you go the more iranic genes you'll find. however you're not pure/yakut tier either
First of all, these samples were taken from 50 men.
Second, haplomemes=/=race

> you should know that all original Turks were Asiatic
which is where oghuz turks came from. considering they established seljuks, then invaded anatolia and later on dissolved into anatolian turkish duchies and then one of the duchies ruled them all and created otto empire which then turned into republic of turkey proves that we are descendants of asiatic turks.

Who cares, the important thing is that an average T*rks nowadays look like an arab/kurd/greek. Just embrace your mongrel identity and stop larping as Turkics. On we, Central Asian Turkics, retain and bear pure Turkic culture and traditions

I'm not talking about race. I'm talking about male ancestry and mixing. Turkey is its own unique blend of shit.

The sad state of Turkish Republuc just a passing phase on the road of development. The Turkish leadership experimented with Islamisim lite in an effort to assimilate the Kurds and dampen their aspirations of independance, which failed (after nearly a century long program of turkification of Kurds failed).

The turkish establishment will be returning to their nationalistic kemalist roots after populist and integralist policies fail.

> The Turkish leadership experimented with Islamisim lite in an effort to assimilate the Kurds and dampen their aspirations of independance, which failed (after nearly a century long program of turkification of Kurds failed).
absolute state of knowing absolutely NOTHING about turkey. from this point on you are filtered because you have no idea about anything that happens here.

common ancestor of all turkics were similar to yakuts yes. also early turkics were not related to mongols culturally. proto turkics were just woodcutters/reindeer herders who lived around lake baikal. then for some reasons they migrated to Mongolia and adapted to the steppe life style there while some stayed and even migrated to more northern parts of siberia. then turkics from mongolia migrated to central asia in there mixing with iranians in central asia happened and this gave birth to new ethnicities/tribes. Kipchaks largely maintained their mongoloid genes (i'll look into this later) compared to other Turkics (except for the fact that Tatars got bleached in Russia).
20 IQ tier comment. Turkicness is not about phenotype anymore for what i said above. However, i'm not going to ask a r*S to what to call myself even though i, sadly, look like one of you, nor going to ask for your permission to what should i embrace.

as i said haplogroups are irrelevant.
stop spamming that shit

Dementia, if i was a historical rapebaby i would also be very mad tbqh

I am just giving my opinions, if you honestly believe the Erdogan believes a single ounce of the populist BS he is spewing, you are deluded.

He much like Yeltsin is man made rich during his mandate and if he stepped down from his position he would be torn apart by his successors. He is buffing up the powers of the Presidency and looking for Putin like figure to take over (and cover his tracks/grant immunity for massive corruption).

wh*Tes are the biggest rapebabies

>irrelevant because I said so because it contradicts my preconceived national mythology

Ydna haplogroups are genetic last names. If your country was full of Nosebergs and Smiths, I would call you a Jewish-English mongrel nation.

they tell you who were your ancestors before language groups existed. 20000 years ago, it can say you were this etc
Kyrgyz have 60% R1a whereas Kazakhs mainly have C3, according to your logic Kyrgyzes should look like Russians but Kazakhs and Kyrgyzes look like each other and are genetically similar.
also according to your logic Uzbekistan should be the mutt center of the world in that map

>Low diversity of Kyrgyz R1a1 indicates a founder effect within the historical period.

If you don't haplogroups, here's a genetic map:

dienekes.blogspot.ca/2011/01/genetic-map-of-west-eurasians.html

"Turks" are in the vicinity of Armenians and Kurds.

>If you don't

depressing neet country

>Dienekes
LMAO
that guy who used orphan kurds as Turks? he's a butthurt pontic greek and i'll explain why:

years ago that retard made an """experiment""" about how we're only 1/8 c. asian. his samples were literally taken from some kurds and a orphan kid whose identity was unknown. and they're 10% mongoloid on average

then in 2012 an actual study said (pic related) this but it's speculative since it used Central Asian as a synoym of Mongoloid (check the dienekes's link to see the correlation between c. asian and east eurasian)
then the butthurt pontic rapebaby asked the guys to share the genetic datas with him. and they did.

dienekes.blogspot.com.tr/2012/02/first-look-at-turkish-and-kyrgyz-data.html

it turned out to be that dienekes is a retard and his 1/8 c. asian hypothesis was completely debunked. Years later calculators on gedmatch appeared and they completely proved dienekes wrong.

>t*rkish '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''identity'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

lmao wahts that? retards cant even decide if you are arabs, steppe gooks or just niggers

Literally nothing, it's a country that's doing very well

These should good images to bait /p*l/ with, thanks.

>Turks
you mean Arabs in denial

>tfw no türkish gf

>Slovak
t. Magyar in denial

Imagine being human in a world filled with wh*Toids.

i do not speak Hungarian

turkey has low gdp so growing by 5% is bad desu, turkey should have 10% growth yearly for, say, 10 years in order to catch up germany properly

You fucked up the Brazilians posting here.

We would do it again
Nothing and no one can disrespect Tengri (Black Bull) by roleplaying as wh*Te

why do you have so many nutcases in your ranks?
ikibey, berkey, now this crazy sandnigger
you guys are seriously fucked in the head

You can't defeat the Turkish Legion of Shitposting

i'm not a sandnigger i'm a sandniBBa

This. acknowledge the power of Black Bull wh*Tes

Hey, I don't mind, I'm glad they have this posting style, shows to the rest of the world who we're neighboring.