Who is your favorite comedienne?

who is your favorite comedienne?

It's probably the city marking a sewer line you ignorant bint.

wow, gee, you mean she wasn't trying to make a joke?

Tina "Kino" Fey

I thought Jews had high IQs

That's the joke, you mouthbreathing moron.

the bit about neo nazis not having google was the joke

Oye vey it's anatha shoa

Favorite Comedian?
Tina Fey
Favorite Comedian to jack it to?
Sarah Silverman

>tfw you'll never see Silverman get blacked

She is pretty dumb though, thinks a military coup against Trump is not only needed, but would be beneficial.

I'm saying that as a Jewish veteran.

>not getting jokes

So standard for "I don't hate black people only niggers" -tier morons

Are you sure

aren't jokes supposed to be funny or at least make sense?

what is the joke here?

She really make you think

>walking down street
>see x's drawn by city workers for whatever project
>start whipping head back and forth and screaming ANTI SEMITE
Jewish """"people""""

wew, them Nazis caught in the act

She interpreted the symbols as attempts to be swastika

Interpreting something that's obviously one thing as something else, betrays normal expectations

The joke is shes trying to hard.

This is why there is no such thing as a rightwing comedian. Rightwingers are constitutionally humor-challenged.

Shesjoking
and she successfully baited retarded nazis easy

racists are so dumblol

twitter warriors so buttblasted they couldn't read the sarcasm kek

Was pretty funny until the last bits.

Meanwhile the over dodger is calling for a military coup because someone that hurts her feelings is president

Look guys, something that vaguely looks like something else! Remember the 6 bajillion, you know, because I'm a jew!

Dumb phone poster

Right wingers not only got Trump elected, they inadvertently set up the Clintons for the most humiliating set of defeats in recent political history.

>say dumb shit
>I-I-I-I WAS JUST JOKING
>point out it doesn't make sense
>Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

And leftists are constitutionally mentally-challenged.

So getting an incompetent clown elected is proof that rightwingers have a sense of humor? In a twisted sense, I suppose.

This
Dumb frogposters

she was trying to jew-bait for attention

Stupid bitch, those are survey/construction spray paint markings

It's very convenient that she's a comedian, always saved by the benefit of the doubt.

She admitted she was wrong. It wasn't a joke.

>She was just pretending to be retarded!

cant even tell anymore with these people

Damage control.

A couple years ago I would have said this was an obvious joke, these days you can never be sure.

Maria Bamford

^ Yet more clinically retarded rightwingers incapable of grasping basic humor.

cuck pls

was it autism?

Really makes you think

>Wheredoyouthinkweare.gif

Not exactly browsing zenga profiles right now, are you? I'm js, there's a difference between having a sense of humor and having good taste in humor. For example some people laugh at inane Silverman quips, some people laugh at gore. Anything is funny. But smart jokes, crafted comedy, doesn't rely on buzzwords and doesn't inadvertently require lapses of logic to get.. like another user said, the joke was about the access to google, not the misidentified swastikas.

If the joke is that she was merely pretending to be retarded then it's completely contrived and forced, and not funny. You know, like how everyone here agreed Silverman wasn't funny already?

And anyway, the fact that it's even within the realm of possibility that that is not a joke is more of an indictment of Silverman than anything else. Maybe if she wasn't the type to unironically complain about the apparently rising nazi menace while crying on the stage of the DNC and talking some shit about military coups, it'd be more believable. If it was coming from any other comedian with some degree of talent, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. But then, anyone with talent probably wouldn't have made such a forced joke to begin with.

holy shit she was serious?

Yes. These people are fucking insane.