Spoony thread

He's now dropped to under $1,000 a month for Patreon support. No videos in months/years. Non-stop tweeting about Trump and wrestling. He's never coming back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5Xx3gkQi78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where did it all go so wrong?

Buy an ad
This isn't related to Sup Forums - Television & Film

>less than a $1000 a month

If he lived in Mississippi he might be able to live of that. Unless he's go good saving or his GF is working he's fucked.

He moved into a new house in a fancy part of town when he was making patreon bank. He'll lose it but at least it will be more entertaining than anything he puts out.

>2017
>STILL paying attention to an Internet nobody that hasn't had even the tiniest bit of relevance in at least five years
Time to grow up, OP.

>where did it all go so wrong?
pathectic even bigger lsoers than him, gave him free moneyz because they needed to fell like they had an actual friend in real life, thus, feeding that lazy bastard's downward spiral into suicide... screencap this, he;s gonna pull a jewario this year.

I disagree, 2017 will be the Year of the Spoon. He'll release a ton of reviews, get that patreon back up, start streaming again, get caught up on all the backer rewards he's behind on, get off twitter, finish that DVD, and finally start working on that movie.

Im gonna start a YouTube series that reviews the lives of YouTubers who kill themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=k5Xx3gkQi78

But that's his dream job that he can make a living out of.

How long?

Not soon enough.

Honestly not long. Another tragic story for that incoming documentary about the rise and fall of channel awesome.

is he pro trump?
stagnation and niche interests like wrestling and tabletop

I hope Werner Herzog does a grizzly man type documentary about him once he's kills himself

Let's try to guess how he does it

I vote car garage fumes

why not just release a video?? its not like they take any real work

what went wrong

>Is he pro-Trump?
No, he and his brother voted Hillary.

should have bought property he could rent out
If I recall correctly his cop brother tried to sodoku so I think he will be put off the notion

without "fucking" it would sound like a highku

didn't he start playing dark souls then rage quit cus it was too hard

There's another e-celeb whose production rate has nosedived. I feel like 90% of what he's uploaded over the last 6 months has just been him and his friend watching Pokemon.

how did his face get so wide

if you are a youtuber you will get fat

Not a single member of the pop culture/nerd crews either from CA or SJ or whatever is even remotely pro-Trump.
Actually that wouldn't be an issue. Every single one is a rabid Trump hater whitewashing the other side. That's their thing I guess. RLM is the only exception.

>SJ

San Jose?

Screen Junkies. All of them are very outspoken about it but *try* to keep it supressed during their shows.

>his brother voted Hillary
Please say it ain't true. Not based Milo

He tweets a lot about how bad Trump is.

yeah that was clear with the main CA but I expected the fringe to be at least more interesting.
>SJ
its same with cinemasins. I guess they are lucky to have found 1 idea that works (because their side shit is even more garbage)

I wonder if there's a corelation between interest in popular culture and left leaning. Or maybe just being incredibly soft. I remember during one discussion at Screen Junkies they complained about Tropic Thunder usage of the "R-word."
Holy shit I thought they were young and they sound like Victorian grannies. What caused this?
I know one guy who is openly pro-Trump and is good friends with the rest of his crew but they don't do shows anymore (PMI).