I fucking knew this was coming but fuck no

I fucking knew this was coming but fuck no.

Does Dexter get worse after this?

Just drop it now

Not really. Some say it does, but it doesn't really. It's just most people are dissatisfied with the ending. Me for example, I wished for a "Dexter on the run vs. all final season". Shit never happened.

This user is legit retarded.
It gets far worse.

That was so poorly made it's insane
>Killer somewhere else
>Dexter follows him everywhere for hours to kill him
>Dexter actually manages to kill him
>*Oh shit it's the season finale, what do we do to hype the next season?*
>"I know, the killer somehow managed to kill her even though he never even got close to her house lmao"

It;s all down hill from there user.

Dexter was distracted by the police, autist.

No, it doesn't. S5 has some weak episodes and S8 final is also mediocre. S7 for example is easily S1/2 tier. Fuck off.

Agreed unless bait. Dexter becomes a lumberjack so yes it's far worse then a dumb blonde bitch in a bath of blood. Also he fights a hurricane which is pretty cool

OP.
Not baiting, I legit don't understand why they killed her off and how Trinity managed it.

She's honestly better off gone dude. Trust me and all other anons who agree.

But I liked her, you didn't.

Do you like incest?

That's literally the last good episode.

>Does Dexter get worse after this?

he

you just witnessed the peak of this show, hope you enjoyed it user.

this. s4 finale was top of the series, its all downhill from there.

it gets boring and that is a bigger sin than being bad. the high point was when he actually fucked his step sister, which was hilarious because their on screen chemistry came from them being an actual couple in real life but by time it was time to fuck on screen their romance was dead.

She was holding dex back/turning him normal.

Watching everyone try to jump on that game of thrones train was hilarious. even true blood got Eric a "sister" he could fuck

I can't remember much after that,
they brought in that 3rd Rock from the Sun guy for a season arc right? and then some hot victim chick for another season... gimmicks, because they knew what did

You are so fucking wrong. It wasn't just Rita. Dexters personality became inconsistent as fuck.

GENOCIDE

ehhh. the next 2 seasons are alright, but you should definitely stop after the prostitute russian (?) mob arc at the latest and then just watch a final season compilation if you really need closure.

>let's put a hueg spoiler on the front page of Sup Forums
you fucking retard

Trust me OP, just stop it now. There are a few interesting little bits of the second half of the show, like the russian mob arc mentioned above. I thought Ray Stevenson was very underutilised in that season.

BUT, it doesn't make up for it and those bits aren't worth it at all. If you end it at season four, it actually thematically makes more sense as a conclusion for Dexter and they were never able to get an actor or character as compelling as John Lithgow ever again.

I say this as someone that started back with season one and watch it as it came out every year. I am still amazed at how it declined so quickly through four seasons, but we hoped it would get better or have a half decent conclusion. But it didn't... It was still the worst ending to something ever to me, on a personal level.

I remember when it was so hyped and well regarded, then it just became lazy and almost like a shallow parody of what it used to be.

I'm rambling now so I'll stop, but I highly suggest stopping now and being satisfied with what you got.

Here's one reason to watch four episodes in season 5 (and one episode in season 7).

le spoiler. If you have not seen it in 5 + years than all bets are off. I had the sixth sense spoiled to me by scrubs and you don't see me bitching