Are you racist outside Sup Forums?

Are you racist outside Sup Forums?
I mean, I just like to be unpleasant, but I really don't dislike anyone.
The human being is just a nigger adapted to a biome.

The human being is just a macaco adapted to a sopa.

I am not racist but I do believe some cultures are inferior to others.

Yes, but only towards Wh*toids

Everyone else is OK with me, I treat them with kindness.

The human being is just a Finn who learned bipedal movement.

yes i kick wh*Te subhumans' asses every day

Depends on what you mean by racist.

Do I think there are differences relating, but not limited to, intelligence? Yes. The only people who find this objectionable is due them wishing it wasn't so.

Do I judge people based on the color of their skin? No, I'm an individualist. You prove your worth through your actions, not through luck of birth.

We are honorary Aryan
Koreans aren't human

I hate wh*Tes but I don't exactly think it is racism since wh*Tes are not human beings.

not really. I might be suspicious towards an immigrant at first naturally but if he's ok towards me I'll be ok towards him. And I don't pick my friends based on political ideologies like the inbred retard here do

quick someone post that pic of the jap that says this time without italy

>difference in intelligence depending on race
I judge people as individuals, too. I can tell you're a dumbass.

>redditfag making sure everybody's being ironic before he posts here
fuck off

GOOD posts

Do I REALLY have to spell out that I'm talking about averages?

I'm not racist, it's they who are black

yes

>he believes intelligence is based on race, a social construct, and not poverty and access to a proper education

No, my judgement of you is already set. You are, without a doubt, a dumbass. Be honest with me, do you also have the neckbeard?

Yes, I shoot white "people" on sight when I can get away with it

Is your mom good in the bed?

>a social construct
Kys regardless of whether you're being serious or not.

>I just like to be unpleasant, but I really don't dislike anyone [because of their ethnicity]
This

I'm not racist and that's it. Not here and not in my daily life, neither ironically nor unironically.

the pink skins are the total opposite in real life

especially the germans here
its like they are retarded children who ignore reality
germany is (really) fucked and people would call the police or punch them if they talked like that

>79376259
>race
>a social construct
ovbious bait. no (you)s for (you)

>XD OBVIOUS BAIT NOT RESPONDING ANYMORE
>kys
You definitely have the neckbeard lmao

>lmao
You don't belong here.

Good post.

Go back to tumblr.

>WAKEY WAKEY DREAMERS
Did you ever respond to my post bro?

>I post butthurt all day every day.
>I don't understand Sup Forums culture
Please go away. You're not wanted in the USA. You're not wanted here either. You're an abhorrent brown little manlet with no intellect.

>you're not wanted in the USA.
He is wanted by ICE now that DACA has ended.

>in the bed
here we don't get inside the bed, you are weird

Good. I hope he doesn't get internet access at his aunt's house back in Tijuana.

>he thinks racism is only about the color of the skin
you're a fucking idiot
I hate maghrebis because they're fucking violent useless garbage that's why, not because they are arabs and have a weird nose

I am not racist, I just want to be around my kind in my land....

I sometimes have very negative views towards certain Groups (mostly after going on the Internet) but then I remember that I should still respect/disrespect individuals by their personalities.
If some turk just called me a faggot I would dislike him because he's an asshole, not because he's turkish

Fuck bro, you have no idea how funny this is.
>p-please leave
I think Canada is my next journey in life. I'll stop embarrassing you in front of your e-friends though, I know how much this online shitposting means to you.

this

There are measurable differences in typical brain anatomy between different ethnic groups (afaik)
and therefore it is reasonable to assume that there may also be differences in IQ distribution between them. That doesn't justify viewing individual people in a prejudiced way however. The poster replied to makes perfect sense.

If some wh*Te subhuman make compliment to me I would still hate him and his subhuman race because wh*Tes are specifially created by Yakub to create terror among people and be a subhumans in general.

they are all part of your great empire, Pierre

It is good to have some diversity of opinion on Sup Forums. You don't always need to tell someone to leave when you see something you disagree with.

No.

The only difference from them and other french citizenry is that they are violent useless garbage rather then just useless garbage.

No one understands what social construct means

Do enlighten us then, dear leaf.

>Are you racist outside Sup Forums?
No.

then you are doomed to feel miserable for the rest of your life.

Depends on what you call 'racist'.
These days you're already a "racist" if you tell muslims to fuck off with their bullshit

I'm a really nice person. I shake hands with colored ppl regularly.

>Do I judge people based on the color of their skin? No, I'm an individualist. You prove your worth through your actions, not through luck of birth.

This. If the person isn't a dick, he could be the ugliest of the abbos and i'd still be cool with him.

I think your comment would have held more weight to it if you just said "he could be an average Brazilian and I'd still be cool with him." Now THAT would show you're extremely open minded.

im quite progressive in everything other than race and gender
i have no reason to like or trust women, i do not think they're mentally and physically identical to men, and some friends dislike that on me

no but I'm sexist and used to slut shame my gf

I don't do that anymore though

yeh same here
the only reason I don't give my vote to leftist parties is feminsim and identity politics

why not?

well I didn't feel comfortable about her past and her being in contact with multiple of her past partners but I also didn't have the heart to break up with her

So I started to feel somewhat stupid for doing it after a while. I must admit that it satisfied me to make her cry though

C U C K
U
C
K

this nu-male right here

I am a cuck and it hurts

but taking it out on her won't solve my problems

what should I do in your opinion?

>that flag
>that post

Assert your dominance. Contact the guys and make sure they don't talk to her again.

so you cant just dump that bitch and move on? why the fuck would you be in a relationship with a literal whore? dont you realize how many dicks she have had inside her pussy, and youre just standing there like the submissive cuckold you are? who the fuck would accept that?

Not a racist, no buts either

fuck off, bay area mutt

I'm not racist on the 4chins or irl

I'm not a racist. Niggers just happen to only be part of shitty cultures.

I can't find all of them, there are way too many

I used to randomly rage at her when she would mention her past and she would always break out in tears and assure me how much she's changed and that I taught her how valuable an actual relationship is and stuff like that.

What if she tells me the truth? what if its not just her natural female servitude forcing her into comforming to the views of her current infatuation? What if she truly learned her lesson?

Why do people like to denigrate race realations by saying
>le skin colour
You're going to see race and draw conclusions no matter who you are. You don't need to be racist, but tribalism is natural and a good way of preserving perceived different peoples.