Large karaoke man vs bald star wars man

Who was right??

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90

good thing it wasn't jonah, he would hve cried.

Lmao why is star wars man so angry

Wow what a dick

which one?

The bitch who came on and dissed star wars man

lol Corden is such a cuck he shouldve punched Patrick right there . THAT would've been good Tv, actually if they got into a fist fight i would pay to watch that, I feel like corden would be squishy but can only take a few punched before getting red in the face and screaming at that point he might run away or stand his ground caus e his career is on the line there, and it would be hilarious matter of fact they should make a show where they fight
To the death my moneys on starwars man, but if u made corden hungry for a few days it could honestly go either way

Why is Patrick Stewart the opposite of Picard? Why can't my captain be real?

IS THIS RAEL?

Limeys are so obsessed with fame. Other than Picard, I have no idea who these people are.

Which one?

That's what i thought at first too but apparently they're really good freinds

Fat man is hosting the grammys tonight probably why OP made this

autism

>24th century
>warp drives exists
>teleportation exists
>replicators exist
>cure for being a bald fuck doesn't exist
Star Trek is trash

wtf is this cringefest?

1. Corden, lose somE weight if you don't want to be made fun of
2. That black girl is extremely cute. I want to cuddle with her

Seen it before, cannot watch it again.
>you should hide your belly
LITERALLY WHAT

People aren't insecure about being bald in Star Trek you doof. Plus, transhumanist practices are outlawed by the Federation after the eugenics war.

Inorite.
I've had to pause and scroll down like 3 times already and I'm only 1 minute in.

>my moneys on starwars man, but if u made corden hungry for a few days it could honestly go either way

keke

you guys are idiots

patrick is in character haven't you seen his shitty show on stars? that is the character he is portraying, it was all just an act but the fat jokes probably got to corden a bit.

JUST

Corden made Stewart look like a fool

what do you think they said to each other at the end ?

Picard was doing well getting some good laughs, he shouldn't have let the fat man break his stride, he was winning up until then.

Human "improvement" for anything vanity based is basically taboo and also illegal in Star Trek universe because the huge Eugenics war of the 1990s.

This was before that show.
Stewart was known to be a hardass on TNG. He got onto everyone for just goofing off all the time, 'cause he takes his job more serious than most

>/r/eddit vs /r/eddit

patrick bombing lol

damn, fattie cuck james gained more weight

again

this was a complete embarrassment for Steward. tried to act tough but had no idea what he was doing.