Tfw have to wake up at 5:00 am tomorrow to begin YET ANOTHER week of wagecucking slavery

>tfw have to wake up at 5:00 am tomorrow to begin YET ANOTHER week of wagecucking slavery
who else /knowsthisfeel/?

why did you post this on Sup Forums?

Enjoy having no healthcare too Amerikuk!

Start a business then.

I've been unemployed and living with my mom for almost 4 years. I'm 27 and going to die a virgin. Don't take your life for granted.

heh, just start a business! :^)

I just finished a long weekend working at my weekend job, and I'm going to school tomorrow morning to continue pursuing my degree. Feels good man

it's "for granite," like don't take it to be set in stone

money+idea+know-how=ability to start a business. which one is your problem?

You have to understand that you don't have to do anything and stop pretending you "HAVE" to do anything. No one is forcing you to be a wagecuck you choose to be because you avoid the consequences. Is that really so bad?

I have to work too but I do not envy those who don't have to or those who make more than I because I am working with what I have.

>tfw thought life would improve when I graduated uni
>tfw graduate

:,)

lol. enjoy working to pay a rich man's tax burden!

only poors live like you.

you don't just go from zero to hero. that's just your mind's way of tricking you into thinking you're something and stopping from doing anything.

you missed the whole point anyway. you didn't say which one was your problem.

i quit working and am now a neet

its better

if you are introverted there's really no fucking point in ever leaving the house

I'm with the user encouraging anons to start businesses, nothing would be more hilarious than tons of failed shitty startups from neets.

>work 5 12 hour night shifts last week
>get 5 of next 7 days off

>tfw have to talk to normies for 8 hours everyday or go back to the NEET life

how do u fuckers do it

I got promoted at my wageslave job and now only work 4 10 hr days a week AND I dont have to get to work til noon. Get on my level.

>its another Amerikuk loses his house after the bank forecloses because he got cancer but the insurance company called it a preexisting condition episode

LOL

NEET here. I have no idea what the fuck you're talkin about.

>tfw I like my job

i kinda like my job though but yeah im not creative or talented enough to do anything greater.

why did you negate the how? could it be that you're playing life on easy mode?

You'd be even busier then.