twitter.com/AnonBabble

Childhood is being attracted to Bulma
Adulthood is being attracted to Champa

This is unironically accurate

>Jews capture and circumcise Piccolo
>"Not so fast Goldstein!"
>Immediately regrows foreskin

Favorite episode desu.

yeh hes the only one trying to shut down threats before they get strong enough to do damage

also him whooping friezas ass in his second form is the best part of the whole show

Man I wish there was a Dragonball sequel where 95% of the cast wasn't useless in every fight
It's such a shame that Piccolo never gets to do anything

Piccolo was always a fan favorite though, if he wasn't number one then he was most peoples number two.

But Piccolo was always my favorite user

Enlightenment is concluding that Tien is the true thinking man's choice.

Piccolo was always my favourite it's too bad he always got relegated to babysitter and never got to kill a villain after Raditz despite several items being the "villainkiller" like Frieza and Android 17.

I do love Piccolo. And Krillin.

But desu Vegeta is a character of Shakespearean greatness, for real.

more like Shakespearean tragedy

Piccolo was a better father than Goku ever was.

Man what. Vegeta's arc is proof that the story was written with only the next fight scene in mind.

His character makes no fucking sense. You hop back one volume and he's destroying entire planets for Frieza, massacring Namekians laughing his ass off. Then he goes on to constantly do crazy, world-endangering things, turning evil until he starts to lose.

Piccolo should've received his arc and it would've made sense, but you gotta scratch your head when that cunt ended up in heaven just 'cause he went full suicide bomber on some monster who was trying to kill his son.

Also, why did the author of this shit turn one of his oldest main characters into a cuckold?

Piccolo literally did nothing wrong. The Piccolo before Piccolo was an asshole though.

If you're implying Piccolo is a cuckold, he's a namekian. He doesnt have a penis and they reproduce asexually. How can he be a cuckold?

Are you talking about Yamcha being a cuck?

>lose best girl
>get turned into a clown who no one respects
>die
>the guy that killed him gets his girl

Piccolo is a pedo so it kinda fits OP

POST BEST PICCOLO MOMENTS
youtube.com/watch?v=IW2EgDGsyTU

I was thinking of Yamcha, but both really. Piccolo got his greater, reformed villain arch all fucked. Majin Piccolo vs. Goku should've been a thing.

>flash frying Neiz with his own attack

>Get turned into a clown that no one respects

Did you not watch Dragon Ball? He was always a clown that no one respects. He always lost.

Is any dbz worth watching without any childhood nostalgia? I've seen 0 full episodes and maybe 30 minutes total so it seems like a large time investment to learn about a major weeb/negro cultural thing.

>not yamcha
you must still be a kid

Just watch Kai. It cuts out the filler and has better voice acting.

Krillin is the only realistic character in the series.

Subbed or dubbed? I'd probably be watching subbed if that affects your recommendation at all.

>Adulthood is realizing Piccolo makes the most sense

youtube.com/watch?v=Csj7vMKy4EI

>Not identifying with the stoic embodiment of the loyal every man
Even the tragic reluctant hero future Trunks is better than the major Z fighters

He was the cool bandit/mercenary type of fellow. He even got a chance with Bulma.

Dubbed. The writing and voice acting are very good. Everything works.

He was in the first half of the first season. But that was before the characters even realised he was a buffoon.

Nah, its shit.

Dubbed in spanish

adults don't watch subs

I generally find jap to english dubs extremely grating, but if you're willing to suggest the english cast adds or improves upon the jap I'd maybe check the dub out.

Piccolo's power has actually kept up pretty well. It seems like the only reason he's fallen behind is because he doesn't have le special 20 transformations that Saiyans get. Otherwise (besides his merging) his base form has gotten extremely powerful over time, whereas it's mandatory for Saiyans to transform. Obviously he's still gotten outpaced regardless though. Same applies to Krillin. Saiyans are transforming Mary Stus.

THANKS DOC

DBZ is one of the few you should watch exclusively dubbed, unless you want to listen to Grandma Goku.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0rrht-rhU0
Here's a really good example of the series. They don't waste any time with useless dialogue and weird pacing. It feels natural and fun, sometimes even legitimately dramatic.
Also, here's Goku's super saiyan transformation: it sounds genuinely emotional. Also, Frieza's VA is phenomenally better than the original.
youtube.com/watch?v=WeXUgF2qEuk

Childhood is Yusuke
Adolescence is hiei
Adulthood is kurama
Ascended is kuwabara

YOU'RE A MESHI

Adolescense is realizing it's a children's cartoon and that you've outgrown it.
Adulthood is realizing it's a children's cartoon and that you've outgrown it later than you should've.

Adulthood is realizing you can do absolutely whatever you want in your spare time as long as you're a contributing member of society.

They're all pretty legit choices, don't lie
As lame and rushed as that final arc was it still gave us some pretty nice character building episodes, especially for Hiei.
God damn what a great series

Spirit Sword was hype shit

Childhood is idolizing DBZ adulthood is realizing DB makes more sense

22:02
Piccolo best dad
youtu.be/FJBgzX2HMe8?t=1322

thanks doc

>Childhood is idolizing Naruto
>Adolescence is switching to Sasuke
>Adulthood is realizing Kakashi makes the most sense

No anime on Sup Forums faggots.

Vegeta constantly fanboying in the background was the best joke TFS has made in a long time

We must make way for more BLACKED and cunny threads!

cant believe this weakling became hokage

>Kakashi
>weakling

top kek lad

What if I liked Piccolo from childhood to now?

Piccolo is a better father than Goku, so yeah

he has really low ki, a hokage should have a lot of ki like Naruto

I don't know if you're trolling or not

Naw dude, that's the Tao Screaming Joke, gets me every time

>>Adulthood is realizing Kakashi makes the most sense
you mean Tobirama. Kakashi is one of the worst characters in the show. he's literally a male Sakura.

>not Broly lusting after Princess Trunks

you want a low energy leader? He can do like 3 special moves and then he's out of commission. What happens in an extended engagement?

Are you for real, niggah?
Childhood is Kuwabara
Adolescence is Kuwabara
Adulthood is Kuwabara
Ascended is Kuwabara
No matter when, Kuwabara is the answer.

I don't see Kakashi crying in the corner every fucking minute when something bad happens

You mean the Sharingan which his body shouldn't even have?

Kakashi is easily the most intelligent character in Naruto bar Shikamaru

They did away with that forever ago, retconned it out of existence, Kakashi should have never had trouble with it since he had it since he was a kid

MY NEGRO

Some of these are neat
youtube.com/watch?v=Yyi2IaxO00I

Fuck.

Vegeta is best character

youtube.com/watch?v=kBuRlN17UyU

Is Kakashi really fit to be Hokage without a Sharingan?

he run the hood with his dawgs

Naruto is for gays though

the true beeg dawg of naruto

But the one constant is knowing who the Best Girl is

takes one to know one

Pretty sure he got full sharringan complete with the Susanoo thing from Obito now, least he had it in the fight against the bunny lady

this tbqh

Piccolo's Makkankosappo (special beam cannon) is unironically the most powerful ability in the series, not including Godly abilities (like Beerus' destruction ability) and shared abilities (like Spirit Bomb)

When fully charged, it destroyed a barrier created by Whis, who is more powerful than Beerus.

If fully charged, Piccolo could use it to kill Goku, even in SSB Kaioken x10, without a doubt. Possibly even Beerus.

Even before he got it he was one of the best young ninja's around

Childhood is sympathizing with Shinji
Adolescence is worshiping Rei
Adulthood is realizing Asuka is best girl

>GOKU GET ME OFF OF THIS PLANET RIGHT NOW I'M SERIOUS

Childhood is watching dbz
Adolescence is watching evangelion/cowboy bebop
Adulthood is realizing most anime is pleb trash but you still gonna watch yu yu hakusho

Just had to charge it for like 5 minutes, where anyone of the god ki guys can move in like fucking attoseconds or whatever to stop it

Hit is the most bullshit villain in DB history. Holy fuck.

Goku = manchild
Piccolo = babysitter for said manchile
Vegeta = real human bean who tries to push the bounds of personal capability

Yep, but Piccolo has developed it so that he can still fight while charging it (albeit one-handed) and he is very fucking tough, anyone short of Goku/Vegeta/Beerus would not be able to take him out fast enough

Hit is trying to kill the actual villain of the series.

Dragon Ball starts with Goku as a hero
Dragon Ball Z starts with Vegeta as a villain
Dragon Ball Super will end with Goku as a villain and Vegeta as the hero who kills him

This senpai
>Not spending your entire life working on bettering yourself and your craft
>Not being the most loyal and selfless man

Got a problem with the Goku and Vegeta feat. Trunks or Piccolo show?

GENDO DID NOTHING WRONG

he's not a villain though

Toriyama hates Vegeta and will never let that happen, dude.

Goku has died many times though

The other characters just need to git gud

Misato is best girl

He was up until the end of the Frieza arc. Now he's a less powerful, moodier Goku.

I make over $100,000 a year and I like Asuka