youtube.com/watch?v=fbhz3XcNzGU&t=305s
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwN11j954Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude drumpffff slayyyyyyyy

i didnt watch this but i know trump got btfo

I havent even seen the skit but damn SNL is killing it

Comedy = Tragedy
And theres no bigger tragedy than the Trump presidency

He must feel like shit right now, the mad cunt can dish it out but he can't take it.

>being as butthurt and sensitive as a crybaby libtard

Wait, is this offending you or something? Cheer up

This. It's still pretty hit & miss but its better than it has been in a long fucking time.

dont be sad dude its just an snl skit

>7 million views in 20 hours
How much $ does that translate to?

ya no number of twitter shiposts will kill the pain he's feeling right now

I DO NOT NEED
(she does not need)
A MICROPHONE
(A MICROPHONE)

DRUMPF BTFO

ami right my fellow liberals? *Pls like and subscribe* :-)

the first one was better this one just repeated like half the jokes

also the kellyanne skit was pure garbage and i hate kellyanne

like 7 million

the segway bit at the end made up for the rehashing 100% imo

What the fuck exactly is a liberal anyway? Trumps a spastic, you only need eyes.

Damn I regret voting for trump now.
We can't let this man have the nuclear codes.

umad

Are the SNL shills going to be here for the next 8 years?

Are we pretending McCarthy is funny now?

as long as its funny. not like any of you shut-in fucktards have ever made anyone laugh.

LOL FROG MEMES

>progressives against gender stereotypes
>use a female act as spicer to make him seem effeminate and weak

Do you guys get benefits?

she was good in bridesmades

thats about it tho

She's pretty funny. She just keeps getting put in shitty movies with shitty directors.

Post ITT if you unironically think "drumpfkin" is the best meme on Sup Forums of late

Hourly, yearly, or cult?

im pretty funny around the office desu

yes Soros pays me handsomely

We got the best cult don't we folks?

is soros the final boss or just the boss of this level

It's a stale Sup Forums meme

LEEEEAVE TRUMP ALONE!!!!!!!

I guess, I just thought about fucking Rose Byrne the whole movie desu.

LOL

DUDE GUYS THIS ORANGE HITLER CHEETO MAN LITERALLY HAS ACCESS TO THE NUCLEAR CODES! THIS IS NOT OK! LITERALLY NOT OK!

You have a man child for a president

MOOSE LAMBS

that projection

Why the fuck are you libtard cucks making fun of trump and his cabinet? Fucking awful, immoral and degenerate making fun of someone for doing nothing wrong. Fuck off cucks.

America is finally being respected all around the world.

so glad trump is being btfo . he's such a manchild

youtube.com/watch?v=fbhz3XcNzGU&t=305s

I'm sure the President is bawling his fucking eyes out and drying his eyes with his billions of dollars
How anyone can withstand Alec Baldwin doing his scrunch face routine for the 6th time is beyond me

He probably is, he usually makes it known when he's offended. He's a narcissist, they don't do well with criticism.

Oh settle down. I'm sure you'll be able to swindle another bot into power in again in the next 20 years or so.

Now could you chill on the BLACKED, and make some decent movies again?

>implying the republican party will recover from trumps incompetence anytime soon
I voted red for the past 20 years but Trump is hurting righties more than lefties at this point

the destruction of jeb was the ultimate good for the party. fucking corporate establishment got junked. need to get rid of paul ryan somehow

coporate establishment still runs the dems however

Lel he takes bait easier than a 13 year old who just discovered Sup Forums. Insanely easy to manipulate

seriously though. the nuclear codes. can't give em to him.

Yeah, you can spare me the theatrics.

You guys are making all the wrong moves.

Just chill a fucking little, get someone slightly more likeable than utter piece of shit HC and cool it with the race mixing and I guess what we're pretending is 'liberalism'.

You got greedy.

Is it true Trump can't read?

Liberal comedy got fucking lazy with Obama in charge.

Bring back Bush year tier stuff

You need to be pretty delusional if you think the trump administration isn't one of the biggest examples of corporate establishment fucking our country over. We won't be getting any good Republicans like HW or McCain in office for a long time because of dumbasses like you, thanks for letting the lefties win, moron.

Is he? I don't see it. He runs his mouth a lot, but not to the point where anyone gets the better of him.

Trump presidency is the best thing to happen in comedy in decades. Endless material. Imagine if Jon was still doing TDS, too fucking bad he's not.

>We won't be getting any good Republicans like HW or McCain

thank god.

Who are you talking to?

reminder these retards voted against their own independence.

This is Bush years stuff.

Bush's pronunciation of the word "nuclear" was riotous comedy during those years. Now it's Donald's use of the word "bigly."

'Democrats' of course.

he's now an elder statesman and honorary jew messiah for btfo whites, so he cant do normie humor anymore. he's ascended

McCain selected Palin as his running mate, enough said buddy.

He just was trying to pull female voters, she never would've done anything.

Sean Spicer Parody = Very funny first sketch, now only somewhat funny
Bannon Parody = Funny
Trump Parody = Was never funny
Kellyanne Parody = Was never funny

Everyone knew americans were retards anyway, this just confirmed that.

Maybe, but still, of all the people he could have chose he chose her... At least it wasn't Michele Bachman though. That said, McCain at least has some integrity compared to most other Republicans.

Reddit, what ya doin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE GIVE HER AN EMMY ALREADY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~ $2000

i liked palin more than mcain. no one was ready for the media onslaught against her tho. they tried to do that to trump but he fought back

youtube.com/watch?v=CNwN11j954Y

>any good Republicans like McCain
Fuck off neocon shill

Most Republicans are fine. Much better than demos. Trump & his cabinet however, are not.

>reddit is bad meme
>on the most popular, normie, and pleb imageboard on the internet

8 years of inane bickering.

What a time to be alive.

But isn't this the exact same stuff they tried to do before he won?

Actually pretty funny. Is SNL dare I say, back?

do you guys study the lingo?

are their manuals?

you guys know david brock is a pedo rightr

anyone else have a hard time finding topical skits funny?

Trump is bothered enough to wake up at 4am to write sassy tweets.

Think about that.

He's the fucking President of the United States. The fact that he even cares enough to comment about a shitty sketch show debases the very dignity of the office of the President.

It's painfully obvious that this man has deep insecurity issues and compensates with every gaudy decision he's made in life.

Really makes you think.

Do what do you guys get, like $15 an hour? Is there a cafeteria?

Didn't vote for Trump nor do I like him at all but god damn the shilling in these threads is so obvious it hurts. It's probably mostly epic memesters thinking they're master manipulators honestly though.

Ok Lena Dunham anything else or are you gonna pass the mic to Michael Moore?

>TRANSACTION-SOROSFOUNDATION: $0.05

You know how in Mr. Robot Elliot trained himself to hear "Evil Corp" when someone said E Corp?

Trumpets have the same thing, only when someone says "liberals" they hear "The Enemy."

Wow what a thoughtful post. You really are an intelligent person.

>error
>cannot defend Trump
>initiate tired meme #1488

Honestly though, conservatives called Obama unpresidential for wearing a tan suit but Trump tweeting during security briefings is totally kosher.

The silence is deafening.

So what exactly is it about SNL that upsets you types so deeply?

This. He is the JK Rowling of comedians there is literally not a single millennial who wouldn't take a bullet for Jon Stewart.

KYS its all about President Agent Orange now.

I only liked the Kellyanne skit because I am pretty sure even Trump has to see she needs to be fired after watching that but could be wrong. She looked like pure evil in that sketch.

Trump needs Greta VanSustern or someone who is a reasonable and ethical conservative.

Yes, actually they make me cringe a lot. I am different though. I started out as a Trump guy but then realized everyone who hates and loves him is an irrational insane asshole. Now I am #teamdon'tgiveafuck

I am going to root for Trump on average because I root for America to do well but not going to hang out with anyone who memes for him.

Great post, really made me think.

Apparently, Trump discussed the NK missile launch in a public dining room at Mar a Lago.
There are foreign waiters who know more about NK's missile program than the Joint Chiefs, now.
But remember, Hillary would have failed to secure classified information.

Wow. You're blowing my mind.

Do you have to be in DC or is it a virtual type deal?

Whoa man you seem to be getting me confused with someone else? I was just letting him know how good his post was.

>Trump firing Kellyanne
Trump obviously doesn't give a fuck about optics. She's a lightning rod and top-tier at spin. She's perfect for him.

Stop the presses!!!!!

You guys are really bad at this.

Just because you guys get briefed on your talking points doesn't make them better.