What are some films about traitor scum being traitors?

What are some films about traitor scum being traitors?

Trumbo

home alone 2 (or any movie that has donald trump in it)

I thought that was the edited one for a moment

trump movie in 2021

Literally Star Wars 7
But you wouldn't want to go through that willingly

the dark knight rises

Nice

is this all real or what

>Mexican parents bring you to the US when you're a little kid
>grow up learning English
>live for 20 years in the US, get a job, start a family
>immigration officials find out you're not a citizen
>they deport you to Mexico where you have no family, no money, and no way to communicate with anyone
>your kids are sent to a foster home because it turns out your husband was deported too

typical Americans embarrassing themselves, as usual

Why are people trying to help illegal aliens not get deported? I don't understand.

blame your parents, actions have consequences

Because liberals are mentally ill

>live here for 20 years illegally
>never try to become a legal citizen

>illegal immigrants
>protected by the constitution
they're FUCKED

why were there some people that were communists during the 60's when it was abundantly clear how shitty it was living in the soviet union and why do some children who grew up in a great family rebel against and resent their parents? its the same reason

Because a lot of these illegals are needed, they're doing jobs that Americans just don't fucking want. Not to mention all the farmers that backed Trump are starting to regret it now that he's taking away their cheap labor workers.

>lol cant you people just obey the law? they're literally criminals, dont be dicks to the cops just doing their jobs
>I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BANS MY ASSAULT RIFLE I WILL KILL EACH AND EVERY PIG THAT COMES OR IT

conservative """"""""""""""""""""""""""logic"""""""""""""""""

Yup, just look how many young morons who came from older morons are on Sup Forums

>conserving the law
>conserving the constitution
nothing you said conflicted you dumb cuck

People protecting their assault riffles are acting according to the law. The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Dindus who burn down the town when one of their homies get shot are breaking the law. Illegals are breaking the law just by being in America.

>commit a crime
>get punished
>WTF I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

plenty of smart people on Sup Forums too, so many engineering degree autists

Yeah imagine if we didn't have all those illegals driving the price of labor down, employers might have to pay a livable wage to real american citizens, whoa what a dystopia !

>tfw the wall will probably soon help to keep Americans out of Mexico

>shall not be infringed

as if no form of gun control exists across the country lmao

go open carry an AR in new york and see what happens

Wouldn't happen as corporations would fight that shit as higher paid workers means less intake fro the corporation.

Most of those farms are run by farmers but sell to corporations and don't make a profit already. Having to pay more for workers would only fuck them.

And 99% of the US break the law every day, downloading music or movies or some such shit. Don't see you faggots all up in arms over piracy. You only seem to get pissed off when it involved non-white people doing shit. I wonder why.

so are the illegals going to be joining all the celebrities hiding out in canada from trump after the election

wow really made me think with this poignant statement surely only white people torrent hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>lol dude go to liberal central haha look they favor liberal policies fucking got you!

I don't pirate shit. Haven't watched a movie in 2 years. Listen to music on youtube. Play f2p vidya.

that's right you faggots you don't need to enforce any immigration laws or have any borders because people TORRENT don't you know two wrongs make a who cares?

>And 99% of the US break the law every day
[citation needed]

>Because a lot of these illegals are needed, they're doing jobs that Americans just don't fucking want.
You mean jobs you don't want. When given the choice between unemployment and a job people will take cleaning toilets over sitting on foodstamps.

>fighting ice in the winter
good luck cuck