Worst actor deaths?

Worst actor deaths?
>killed by your own car when getting the mail

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon-Erik_Hexum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep yep yep

choking on your own vomit be pretty shit aswell like a bunch of them do.

killed by triad and made to look like a choke wanker, so sad

Batman suit hanging while jerking off is pretty bad. I think anton has it beat just because it took him awhile to die which is sad.

I wonder if his being a movie star heightened the terror of his last moments? Did he consider all the pussy and fun he would miss out on as his life slipped through his fingers? Like, if I were to die, it'd be bad, but I wouldn't really be missing out on much anyway so it'd be easier to let go.

>In the early morning hours of July 23, 1982, Vic Morrow and two children, 7-year-old Myca Dinh Le, and 6-year-old Renee Shin-Yi Chen, were filming on location in California in what had been known as Indian Dunes, which is near Santa Clarita. They were performing in a scene for the Vietnam sequence, in which their characters attempt to escape from a pursuing U.S. Army helicopter out of a deserted Vietnamese village. The helicopter was hovering at about 24 feet (7.3 m) above them when pyrotechnic explosions damaged it and caused it to crash on top of them, killing all three instantly. Morrow and Le were decapitated by the helicopter rotor, while Chen was crushed by a helicopter strut.

Yeah if I had a promising career and money and fame I'd fight more to survice and freak out. My current self would lie down and try to pull the car more on top of me.

:(

>On August 1, 2016, the attorney of Yelchin's parents announced that they were planning to file a wrongful death lawsuit against Fiat Chrysler.[36] The vehicle involved was among some Fiat Chrysler models under a recall notice for transmission errors leading to unintended rolling, and while the initial recall had begun before Yelchin's death, no affected vehicles had yet been repaired. The car manufacturers later refused to accept the blame for the accident, stating Yelchin was responsible for his own death because he had misused the vehicle.[37]

What did Fiat mean by this?

It's a shame Hollywood is full of shit, because some asshole will probably promote one of those shitty cars, rather than blacklisting them.

Didn't he forget to put it in park at the top of an inclined driveway? If so, yeah it's his own fault.

>beat to death by Robert Wagner and thrown into the ocean

Kewl.

He put it in park but it slipped into neutral by itself.

Whos dumb enough to not put a car in park when theyre parking a car?

>>except she killed herself by jumping overboard when she awoke from her haze of booze & pills to find her husband fucking another man in the ass

too soon

It happens all the time. People have a lot going on and driving a car is something most adults can do without actively thinking about. Accidents happen.

why did the triads kill him?

>murdered by your wife because of Andy Dick

Who?

he owed millions in gambling debt he was never going to repay... try reading the fucking news pleb.

>another man
would you?

You'd be surprised, my mother puts it in second gear because she scared the park brake might freeze stuck. Which can happen but not often.

Toilet guy where the prost left him

The video is creepy as fuck, you can even see theirs head flying away.

The cute girl from Poltergeist (I think it was) who died of constipation was pretty bad desu.

The car he was killed by had a shifter that always went back to the center no matter what gear the car was in. There were multiple reported incidents where drivers accidentally had the car in neutral instead of park.

>died of constipation
Damn, that's pretty shitty

>his last words to another human being were "Please don't leave" to a hooker as she walked out the door

Yes, she was very cute.

I've been constipated for a month and apparently you can die from it and this is how you tell me?

>Andy Dick is still alive
>Phil Hartman is not

There is no god

Italian gearboxes are gay as fuck

Wouldn't have happened if his car had a manual gearbox.

>constipated for a month
drink some coffee m-maybe

Apparently, bill murray just died, but janny pruned the thread. Might still be alive

Newfaggot.

it was against regulations to have children near explosives and that fucker got away scot free.

Webm?

why would this ever be a design?

Money money money
All victims' families got it settled thru undisclosed amounts of money. Him and Spielberg got away

She didn't die of constipation. She died because her intestine was blocked and it was misdiagnosed somehow. The shit eventually forced its way out of the intestines into her abdominal cavity and killed her.

That's fucking gross

Intestinal blockage is serious business.

thats life in the big city for you.

How about actors that probably just wish they were dead?
>Kevin Sorbo suffers from random, unpredictable seizures and doctors don't know whats causing it, preventing him from doing acting roles and anything with a high level of effort/stress
>Tim Curry had a stroke and is confined to a wheelchair

>he is believed to have died within 60 seconds of impact
this is just the fucking worst, its so much worse than dying instantly. he got to sit there for 60 seconds, first freaking the fuck out, then thinking, i cant believe this is how i fucking die, are you kidding me?

Did they even try laxatives?

I mean, most kids complain when they can't shit. Did she say something about it?

This gave me mild anxiety

He might have been knocked unconscious.

Brainstorm was a good movie though

He mustve been hit side on yes? Either that or the car had built up such speed that it hit him front/rear on and smashed his legs flat so it could also crush his pelvis/abdomen.

He was crushed between the car and gate, it probably pinned his arms and chest so that he couldn't breathe and had to sit there and watch himself die while the exhaust blew in his face

maybe? but like, it crushed his chest and didnt really get his head. how would he lose consciousness?

think about how panic inducing it would be. one second your fine, just grabbing your mail, the next this extraordinary pain explodes in your chest and your just stuck between your car and brick pillar. you cant suck in any breath, you spend a minute or more slowly asphyxiating, trying everything you can think of to get yourself out of the situation. you push against the pillar but thats no use, you try to slide across but the broken bones catch on the pillar. 40 seconds in and whats left of your lungs are on fire, you need air but wont ever get it, you start just wildly flailing and reaching out for anything before you slowly black out.

fuck. that.

Ducky from Land before Time. Shot and burned to death alongside her mother by her own father.

Were his guts spilling out and shit? That's fucking awful, has to be one of the worst ways to go, along with broomstick rape

>you try to slide across but the broken bones catch on the pillar

ohjeezrick.mkv

what would fuck me off the most about this kind of death is the, great, im a fucking weird death statistic now. like, one of those, killed by a falling vending machine type of ridiculous deaths. not only do you die, you die in a undignified, humiliating way. give me

Laxatives don't solve blockages. In this case, the girl had a narrow intestine that shit just could not get through.

yeah and the fact that your legacy will ultimately be "hey that's that guy that died getting the mail"

How the fuck a parked car have this much momentum to bend an iron gate?

Fuck you user. You got the best answer

>there are people who watched land before time and dont why they did a va change

I envy them. Fuck her dad so much

He was almost certainly knocked unconscious from the impact, and if he wasn't he would have been unconscious soon afterwards from the lack of oxygenated blood to his brain.
Seriously doubt he had the capacity to think before he fell unconscious and died.

Aw, Phil ;_;

yeah you're right
>Anton did not suffer during the accident, according to the death certificate obtained by TMZ. He was found early in the morning near his San Fernando Valley home, suffering from severe injuries to his chest and head. When the Jeep pinned him against the gate, it crushed his lungs, which resulted in his “rapid” death, the document stated. The document states that the Alpha Dog actor’s death was caused by blunt traumatic asphyxia.

my aunt was killed by a tree falling on her. No storm or nothing, it just randomly toppled over. She was just standing there and Bam. Dead instantly.

While that's terrible, I can't help but laugh at the thought of his car pinning him down and essentially farting in his face till he died.

Literally *BRAAAAPPPEEDDD* to death

>hookers

serves him well for being a degenerated, although I just googled the cause of death, pretty disturbing even for a degenerated.

could be worse

in 1951 sailors on HMS Affray survived for days on the bottom until they ran out of air knowing rescue was basically impossible

we know they survived because most compartments were still air-tight and rescue ships picked up faint transients on their hydrophones(i.e trapped sailors banging a hammer on the boat's hull to signal rescue vessels) but were unable to find the boat in time

I didn't pick Kursk because everyone mentions Kursk plus the sailors on Kursk were immolated to death by an oxygen candle rather than running out of air

Wasn't he supposed to be a "very promising actor" before he got shot?

This.

I recently vomited into my lungs recently while I was sleeping. It was extremely painful (4u) and I think my body wanted to go into shock. I did it a second time and while not as much was inhaled, the concentration of acid was much worse. It felt like my lung efficiency was cut in half for a month.

I imagine I would have died if I wasn't able to wake up and started coughing up the bile immediately.

were you drunk or what?

He killed himself. If he knew there was a recall, why keep the car? Why not send it back?

His parents are just being cunts trying to blame people for a simple tragedy. They need to direct their energies at themselves for being poor parents.

I work in a nursing home and people literally vomit up their own feces.
How rare is it that you can get an infection and die?

Are you sure they arent just sticking food up thier ass?

that's more than an infection, if feces get into your abdominal cavity they enter your bloodstream and your whole body becomes toxic.

If I were I would probably be dead. I think I slept weird and had a bout of acid reflux.

Also the incidents happened a day apart.

How is andy dick connected?

He got murdered by neo nazis dude.

Laziness/being busy. Tons of people never bother dealing with a recall because it's inconvenient and "it'll never happen to me"

Neil Patrick Harris is dead?

Fecal vomiting would have been a better result for that girl. Intestinal perforations aren't at all common, but this girl had an already narrowed and think small intestine anyway.

If your old people are vomiting feces at your nursing home I hope you are sending them to the hospital. It's almost always the result of bowel obstruction.

Jesus fuck

fpbp :(

He got Phil's wife back on drugs.

How I heard it. Hartman's wife was a recovering addict. Mr. Dick get her back on drugs, she went crazy on a drug binge. And then murdered Phil and then killed herself. Well, that's the rumor anyway.

I don't get it

He eats a lot of shit but there's generally a lot of reasons a person relapses and it can be kind of shitty to blame one of her enablers when what she did was literally crazy. She had personality and mood disorders and a gun that he had nothing to do with.

Is this Philip Seymour Hoffman?

remember what happens when you talk shit to trump

unfortunate events will occur

>died choking on a marshmallow
Wow.

Andy Dick didn't know she was a recovering addict.

robin williams, I get suicide but hanging must be horrible

this guy killed himself by russian roulette with a blank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon-Erik_Hexum

paul walker might have survived the crash but not the fire

christopher reeve didn't die, but spent 10 years a quadriplegic