[tells you to fuck off, therefore defeating your entire argument]

[tells you to fuck off, therefore defeating your entire argument]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OZIOE6aMBk
youtube.com/watch?v=zEbPNAdchGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piers wound have gotten so much respect if he got up and punched this mouthy beta cunt. If piers did that and tweeted "we hit back" he would have gone down as a legend . You can see from the beginning of the interview this guy had a hard on for piers

We have plenty of fuckwits here in Australia, i'm sorry that hes been let loose to run his mouth about political shit he knows nothing about

Truly a national treasure

>speaking loudly and interrupting others is a legitimate and praised debate method

>mfw THIS is the individual we have representing Australia discussing world politics abroad

i'm australian and i've literally never heard of him

literally whom

I met his mother once at my work, she hates him and says he's a diva now.

>HE'S FUCKING HITLER
>HITLER DIDN'T KILL JEWS ON THE FIRST DAY AND TRUMP HASN'T KILLED JEWS ON THE FIRST DAY EITHER
>SEE THE FUCKING PATTERN MATE?
>FUCK OFF!

what kind of hairstyle is that? looks like a fucking troll doll

youtube.com/watch?v=7OZIOE6aMBk
Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=zEbPNAdchGc

jim jeffries literally and unironically has has a cuckold fetish, likes taking it up the ass with a strapon, and likes to eat his own cum

I fingered his sister in a Sydney nightclub once actually

>if we had guns the Sydney Seige and the Bourke street rampage could have been avoided

>Patrice

This guy is hilarious at his live shows, but why are people pretending we should listen to comedians political ideas?

>changes his whole comedy style to fit in with the liberal comedy style most comedians do these days

kek remember when jefferies used to actually be an outlier of sorts?

i'm genuinely surprised that jim jeffries has a moderately successful stand up career. he's just some bogan cunt who loves drugs.

he's not famous here because he's not unique

Because comedians are mostly liberal, they have followings, and they're able to push their ideas on idiots and disguise it as a joke

DUDE I TALK LIKE A BOGAN BUT IM REALLY A LEFTY RETARD WHO CAN'T WAIT TO BE DISARMED BY MEN WITH FIREARMS

I'm Australian and have literally never heard of this guy. Only came in here because I thought it was some new meme.

>cucks are cool
>fuck of--..damn....

lol get rekt

Timestamp?

>no one needs guns to protect themselves
>audience laughs, then claps
>you're 80% more likely to shoot yourself
>audience howls at the funny imagery
>most people who break into your house just want your TV
>huge laughter
>you think they want to kill you?
>everyone laughs, more clapping

haha comedy

46 and on

>thinks they are jokes instead of reality being ridiculous

It's cool to be contrarian yo.

>"Trump hasn't been in office long enough to judge what he's done so far."
>"But you also can't call him names because he hasn't done anything apocalyptic yet."
Nah, Piers is a cunt. He's the definition of a contrarian cunt. When he still had his CNN show he would routinely do his grandstanding monologue, then argue with guests who agree with his grandstanding monologue.
Piers is like an unattractive Hugh Grant. You think he could take an Aussie alcoholic? Come off it, m8.

Jeffries is a huge pussy and proud of it. See My money's on Piers.

Hex is his sister? How come he's so ugly then?

Quick question: Are you retarded or just autistic?
Nothing in that clip could be interpreted as
>Jeffries is a huge pussy and proud of it
by a person with normal cognitive functions.

Did you miss the part where guys broke into his house, tied him up ,cut him, threatened to rape his girlfriend, and he defends them by saying home security is bullshit and most people who break into your house aren't violent?

They probably got weirded out and left when he started stroking his cock.

>MUSLIM BAN
[Piers states its not really all muslims but 7 countries with islamic extremism]
>FUCK OFF!
[crowd erupts in applause]

I don't understand how he can be anti-gun. His apartment was broken into and his girlfriend was almost raped at machete point.
I also don't understand why he's defending the "muzzies" now. He would talk all sorts of shit about them on O&A.

>I don't understand how he can be anti-gun. His apartment was broken into and his girlfriend was almost raped at machete point.

Clearly he hoped she would have gotten raped so he could have jerked off in the corner

Well you see he was in the shower at the time so that means guns are bullshit.

>Did you miss the part where guys broke into his house, tied him up ,cut him, threatened to rape his girlfriend,
Nope. None of that makes him a huge pussy since they had weapons.
>and he defends them
But no he doesn't, you delusional fuck.
>by saying home security is bullshit and most people who break into your house aren't violent?
And he didn't say that either, fuckwit. He said most people who break into houses aren't interested in killing.

>ultra liberals love the guy who thinks rape is funny because he denounced the Muslim ban
lol
I like Jim and I hate Piers but Jim sounded like a fucking child here

>Morgan tries to laugh it off ,but you can see the butt hurt deep in his eyes

JUST A REGULAR OCKER AUSSIE BLOKE PRAYING TO ANTIFA AND LETTING REFUGEES FUCK MY SONS MOTHER TRUE BLUE MATE CUNT SHIT CUNT CUNT

>I also don't understand why he's defending the "muzzies" now. He would talk all sorts of shit about them on O&A.

probably got a root from one of the 'muslim' girls who drinks alcohol and fucks haram guys but doesnt let her family meet the kaffir or know about him happened to me and i swallowed the blue pill for a while

>omg it's another liberal comedian triggering me episode

Face it. There are no funny right wing comedians.

bill burr

whats his kid look like?

>it's another Sup Forums complains people were mean to them episode

nah, its redditors who massively shitpost this site episode
like every episode before it since that faggot got elected

should have just appeased the mindless cucks of the world by letting that bitch hillary win, now we just hear the whining entitled little turds of the world crying because muh progress

Burr says numerous times that he leans left. Try actually watching him.

For a man who has never seen bill hicks he sure likes to imitate him a lot

>used to just be jokes about being drunk and doing stupid shit with the lads
>now goes on political tirades against everything American and lefties lap it up
He will only ever rear his unfunny head if there's a shooting in America, yet he's suspiciously quiet about any other country.

You used to be so good on o&a Jim. What happened

Yeah, like all those american terrorist attacks that have been stopped by civilian guns. Oh wait

It's the "holding on to the last bit of youth I got" cut

ITT: angry piers neets.

Jim did absolutely nothing wrong but spoke the truth.

You've been skipping your SSRI's haven't you, darling?

>fuck off
>spoke the truth

>screams expletives over opinions he doesn't like
>'Literally Hitler' as an argument
>crowd goes wild

Comedian is the easiest job there is.

>now goes on political tirades against everything American and lefties lap it up

Well that's it he's probably making more money now he's become a full time professional cuck

I thought Piers Morgan got BTFO'd back to Britain. What's he doing back in America?

>this thread
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU MUST TOLERATE MY INTOLERANCE

(((They))) need him now more than ever

Who is this, and why does some dogshit tier tweet have literally 200x my most liked tweet?

because it's frustrating as shit knowing everything you're saying is completely reasonable while the audience only applauds for the screaming idiot despite you clearly having the better argument

Jim Jeffries is painfully unfunny. His whole shtick is to ham up his accent and perform to foreigners who eat it up.

He is a fuckwit. You Yanks can have him.

mindless liberals

He's not a bogan. It's all an act. He used to be an opera singer before he broke his voice.

>implying u objectively enjoy that poncy english cunt
>Trumptards on full retard control

Lefitsts can't argue or debate anymore. Reality has completely left their side. All they have left is name-calling and behaving like children.

You know how many terrorist attacks targeted NRA conventions or southern rodeos? In fact, can you name a single terrorist attack targeting an area with high civilian gun ownership?

>there are no funny comedians
ftfy

Another cocksucker who regularly skips his antidepressants.

Ever seen the national debate conference where the black team did just that? Throw out enough verbal vomit at volume and it's a "winning" tactic.

What?

Agreed

My guess is that since you find this enlightened leftist comedian to be an unfunny wannabe you must be mentally ill, and since you are voicing your opinion you must be off your meds. You see, lefties can not stand the idea that their opinions and shtick can be disliked by anyone so they attempt to dehumanize you by inferring you are less than them in a way or deficient in another.

Don't fret though, in an insane world the "madman" holds the key to sanity.

But if I'm mentally ill then I score high on the opression scale, yes? Thus my opinion is more deserving to be listened to? What a dilemma.

reality was never on their side to begin with.

I don't think people here like having politics aggressively forced down their throats. Fucking Waleed is hated by half the population and he's pretty passive.

He's jewish.

Trump's win really broke these people, they think they're Harry Potter or that girl from Hunger Games and that they're bravely fighting Nazis and saving all the minorities and women from death camps.

>please consid-
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>but
>FUCK YOU FUCK OFF FFFFFUCK
Leftists pls stop copying r9k, you're breaking the balance.

You want me to listen to your argument? Even though you're a white male?

He actually was bald but took propecia or something like that

Par for the course desu

He really wrecked that guy, I love to see idiots being verbally defeated.

This, if you think 80%+ muslims not being affected by the muslim ban means it's not a muslim ban then you're clearly an idiot. No tolerance for idiots.

keep poking and prodding

dont let them calm down and take a breath

so only 20% of muslims are in Saudi Arabia and Indonesia?
As well as the muslims in other countres

Because you're not funny or interesting

It's still a policy which discriminates on religion. If you're actually for that I pity you.

youre moving the goalposts there.
The ban is to stop islamic extremists entering the US.
If Ireland was ripe with IRA Id be fine with a ban

>bongs and burgers getting toasty cause they got shut down by an Aussie

L O V I N G E V E R Y L A U G H M A T E S

That's how Trump won the election!

COURT CRUISE CONTROL

if you question leftist propagandists you are a "le crazyzayyy person r u kddn me!!!"

I don't even like him all that much but

>it's a Piers stays calm and voices his opinions at a reasonable level of volume and never shouts over the other person yet still gets shit on and shouted over just because they disagree episode

But the amount of Islamic extremists that have actually committed crimes on US soil are so limited in number, especially from the countries included in the ban, that the entire process seems so unnecessary and inconvenient. Especially when you factor in the actual american citizens and green card holders that were affected by it.

The exclusion of Saudi Arabia (the real perpetrators of 9/11) and the fact that its only a 90 day ban makes it seem like this was just Trump flexing his muscles and trying to make good on his campaign promises in whatever miniscule way they can appease his rabid base.

So let's put down this 21 billion for this Wall friends! Our other 20 billion infrastructure plan can wait a few years, who needs roads and bridges when we've got all of these dirty foreigners in our country!

Piers deserves everything he gets dude. Jeffries is a retard but Piers has been an insufferable cunt all his life and doesn't deserve to have his dick ridden so hard because he got yellded at.

>playing WoW in 2006 listening to O&A with Patrice and Louis Ck

This is why liberals currently can't get anything done. Whether you agree with him or not - Piers was trying to make a point and back it up with facts. Simply telling him to "fuck off" doesn't negate anything he said and doesn't win you the argument. Nevertheless, the story is that Jeffries SLAYED Morgan. YASSSS YASSS CLAP BACK JIM!!!!

They put witty (and often not witty) retorts up on a pedestal instead of actual discussion and logic. Again, not saying I agree with Piers... just saying that telling him to fuck off is in no way constructive.