Latinas master race

Latinas master race.

So, I've been in Guadalajara for 1 month and MFW:

>I got laid within the first week.
>Women are light years nicer to me in comparison to Western women. I'll never date a White women again.
>Get to go on a date with a different girl every single weekend.
>I was walking to work at 5am and two guys attacked me with knives demanding my backpack with my computer, wallet and basically all the most important stuff i had brought with me to Mexico.

>They reached into my pocket and grabbed my cell phone, they fumbled with it and dropped it and thats when ran for it. They only got my cellphone which was half broken and out of service in the first place.

>Paying 3,000 pesos for a room with my own bathroom in a nice part of town, which is absolute nothing in regards to dollars.

>Hitting Guanajuato with 3 new amigos for a festival in mid October.

>beers are 1 to 2 dollars, even in the Chapultepec area (nice part of town).

Only been here a month and So far so good boys, so far so fucking good baby!

Ask me anything boys and wanna be boys (girls).

Pics of girl you fugged

Need one to sit on my face

Don't be pimping us out gringo, I don't mind you having fun but have the decency to pretend it's all machetes and gordas ffs

Yeah we don't want more gringos here pls

Nah, I'm cool with that, most of the guys who dare come here are usually bro tier anyway, I just don't want Colombia style whoring ourselves out threads

>another white dude who can't get laid traveling for sex tourism thread

>Yeah we don't want more gringos here pls
For every person you send, we send you a gringo. Mexico will be a white superpower by 2020.

>things that ever happened, the thread

never*, damn

Pretty much.

I like how you added the whole story about how you got robbed to make it more realistic

post pictures of you walking around town and food and shit
glad your having a good time, user

Lol, shut up faggots. Stay jelly.

Picture related.

Thanks brotha picture related.

I'm not pimping anyone out, just having fun and enjoying Mexico amigos. Why wouldn't you want gringos here? We bring money, we are fun as fuck and this user is right:

Ill stop bring a corndog about the women then.

Their down, trust me.

That actually happened bud, everything i posted actually happened.

lmao jelly of what
being a loser who can't get laid in his own country and needs to travel to a poorer country to get laid?

he makes same threada every week, it's just b8.

Pfft, nigga please. I get laid just fine in the states you fantastic faggot. Stay salty bro.

Bait for what?

More Latinas, I'm drunk and need to fap.

>google reverse search
>"madre golpeando a tu hijo"
>wut

Anyway, this bitch is brasilian, isn't it?

just remembered her name, nvm

"Bianca Anchieta", if anyone is curious.

>only been here for a month
>robbed
Kek

Ay Honduras me caes rebien

>Why wouldn't you want gringos here? We bring money, we are fun as fuck

If you're cool then it's ok i guess

Just went to Argentina and fucked one of your women, feels good man.

cuck

Already went to Tequila, Chapala or a beach?

Not yet, Im going to hit thoughs places soon though. After the festival in Guanajuato, i plan on hitting Palanque a few weeks later.

Get over yourself.

Lol, no joke bro, you can't make this shit up. They only got my crappy phone though so its all good.

This ones for you bro.

Solid recommendations though user, looking forward to visiting thoughs spots

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

BLACKED

>casually mention that you got robbed by beaners with knives and lost your valuables

Uh, I'm pretty sure when you're trying to promote a place you don't mention the negative things

Anyway what do you do there. are you an English teacher? I thought mestizas in Mexico were all fat and racist and don't even have bunda