Lol fucking hell

lol fucking hell.

Does this show ever get over the edgy sex scenes meme?

it feels like there's been pointless sex scenes every episode and I'm halfway through the second season (including the 1.5 prologue season)

>>>/imgur/

You don't make something about people this sexy if you don't want to see them fucking. What are you a virgin?

You already made this thread

no it doesn't.

what did you expect? HBO's Rome?

Rewatching Season 4 now and no, it does not.

>Starz

theres your answer, just enjoy the homoerotic violence

Oh great, now this guy is all of a sudden out of the blue a fag with that long haired arab.

now I bet they're going to not only add more sex scenes. but more gay ones

Honestly, if you're in to the second season you're kinda' past the peak.

The prequel-season and the first seas is where this show shines.

It had the potential to be something really good until the guy who played Spartacus died and all acting talent died with him. Holy fuck the guy who took his place can't act for the life of him.

It genuinely ruined the show for me.

Anyway, if the sex and the violence are no longer holding your attention, let's just say that it never gets any better than it's already gotten.

This show was the best when it was about gladiator fights, and the matchups with increasingly fucked up opponents.

The entire "rebellion" aspect never felt as firm or as interesting as the life on the sands.

why don't you like it ? are you gay ? XDXDXD

[F]

Rest in peace Andy

The show died with Batiatus.

Batiatus is such a scumbag that you love to hate, yet his motivations are always clear and you can totally see why his upbringing has led him to take the risks he does.

Every play he makes is interesting and drives the most fun side-plot the series has to offer really well. It's downright fun to watch him try to climb the ladder from a low-tier position in society, and how he chose to do so.

The second Batiatus dies we're left with Spartacus' frail motivations and desires which stop making sense the second his wife dies.

It's such a sad state of affairs to because you can really notice the quality of the show sinks like a rock the moment the rebellion emerges.

This. The stresses of running a ludus and all the politics that comes with it is great. John Hanna is such an amazing actor

Gods of The Arena + Season 1 & 2

Fact:
The comfyness & intrigues of the luda ---> The Gladiator Games --> Gaysex --------------------------> Le epin borin rebellion & battles

He really is. While his dialog wasn't the most smoothly-written I've experienced he deliver each line with such fire that I fucking believed him in every scene.

The second he dies and the story turns into Robin Hood: Somehow Single-target Fighters Make A Great Army Edition it's such a fucking letdown.

I genuinely would have preferred that they called the series "House Batiatus" and the entire thing was just watching Batiatus navigate the political seas with nothing but the ludus he has at hand.

How is Rome? Does it manage to capture even a fraction of the magic?

>How is Rome? Does it manage to capture even a fraction of the magic?

That's a nice picture, but doesn't really answer my question.

it's worth it even if it's just to get this niggas 30 second scenes in each episode.

>Holy fuck the guy who took his place can't act for the life of him.

It takes a bit getting used to Liam in the role of Spartacus, but by the last season he's about as good as Andy. Slightly different, but he's evolved as a character, so it makes sense.

nope he was never as good as Andy. In fact it made me miss more Andy and Hanna

Liam is Liam Hemsworth. Andy is Chris. Liam is baby trying to play hardened leader. Andy is cynical, scarred and shrewd commander.